Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seven Star Samurai [OOC Discussion]

[member="Drake DragonsFlame"]
7_Star_Samurai.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSJKya_G-EA​
PLOT DISCUSSION
----------------------------
Seven Star Samurai: A SW Chaos RP Story is designed to be a series of Skirmish/Plot Threads taking inspiration from Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai film. The threads will consist of Seven Jedi/Samurai who through circumstance and fate come together to protect a city/planet/settlement from an assault by either Sith/Criminals/Mercenaries.

For this thread to be a real story experience we will need actual PC's who would be interested in jumping into the roles of the Seven Star Samurai and the Assaulting Forces. This can be any kind of light-side/gray force user: Jedi, NJO, SJO, Gray etc. As for the Assaulting forces it can be either a Sith raid, or a coalition force of mercenaries orchestrated by Sith Lords for some greater evil purpose.

Although Skirmish Threads, this isn't a massive free-for-all, participants are encouraged to develop actual plot arcs and RP relationships with the opposing forces as to develop rich and dramatic storylines that will act out their twists and turns during the Skirmish Threads. Beyond this, I will be acting as a general DM pushing the plot along with story events that will effect the entire plot at large.

The purpose of this thread is to hammer out the detail of where the settlement under siege is and who would be interested in joining as the titular Seven Star Samurai and the Assaulting Forces of Darkness.

I have a few suggestions:

1. Would the SJO be willing to host the world that is the planet/city that is under siege and is then helped by the Seven Star Samurai? [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Stephanie Swail"]

2. Are there any Sith Lords/Mercenaries who would be interested in being the Assaulting Force? [member="Darth Carnifex"]

UPDATE
---------------------------
PLOT PREMISE HERE

SEVEN SAMURAI
  • :

• 1. Zanza Hijikata​
    2. [member="Kenzō"]​
    3. [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]​
    4. [member="Jyoti"]​
    5. [member="Tanaski Yumi"]​
    6. [member="Trextan Voidstalker"]​
    7.____​

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Zanza Hijikata"] We don't really have much to offer in terms of worlds - Kashyyyk is our only main hub at present as we are trying to reform, rebuild and reemerge. We don't want to invite Sith to our new shores for an assault!

Is there a more neutral world or one of the vast GA worlds to use?

[member="Stephanie Swail"]
Oh no no no! Was not intending for it to be an invasion of any sort or involve your new HQ on Kashyyk >_<. What I meant was if you would be ok if it was set in any of the planets in the former SJO sphere of influence - so as to make it close to the Sith but, also open for SJO interested Jedi to join.

[member="Ugohr Poof"]
I dont think I would use any of the major capital cities of the GA, seeing they are busy with their own plans I dont want to over step. Also Coruscant and Sullust are too high profile.

The idea is for this to be a small conflict. Set in one confined area within a planet. At the end of the day I may just sub a location and use it as a setting.

STORY PREMISE
-------------------------------
tumblr_mlia3mo0f_K1qkxwb3o1_1280.jpg
On Catia, the jungle moon of Shri-Tal, there is a city built onto a monolithic pillar of stone that juts out of the vast jungles that surround it. Catia is said to be home to naturally forming lightsaber crystals deep beneath its crust in vegetation obscured chasms. Deep beneath the pillar of earth that the city sits upon is a large subterranean chasm that is flooded by the nearby run off of the waterfall below. Inside this flooded chasm growing inside the pools of water are thousands of large stalagmite like formations of lightsaber crystals.

With the crystals growing inside the pools within the chasm - the pools have become powerful force powered springs of healing and force amplification. Lightside worshippers and force users come from all over the galaxy to bathe in its healing waters, to partake in a lightsaber crystal harvesting ritual, and to meditate on the lightside of the Force. As a result the city of itself has been named: Lights Reach.

However, dark times are ahead. The Silver Jedi have been forced to retreat from the incurring Sith Empire. Defenceless, and unaware of the attention the city has gained from the Sith Lights Reach continues to keep its doors open to lightsiders and non-force users. The Sith are gathering a mercenary army to invade and crush the settlement, to later force the locals into servitude for the planned mining facility to be built on top of the springs to harvest all the crystals and deprive the light side of a place of deep connection to the light.

Caught in this invasion and struggle are Seven Jedi of varying Orders and Codes, who all have been attracted to the lightside springs and through the crucible of fate band together to defend Lights Reach as - Seven Star Samurai.

[member="Darren Korpil"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] @Kenzō [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom