Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Sith Instruction

Since the collapse of the Brotherhood of the Maw, Bronwyn has been in the lurch. Stuck without anywhere to be, and no home to call her own.

That is where the idea enters. I would like for someone to find my violent little sociopath and hone her rage and madness into a fine-tuned weapon to be put to task. She was formally trained in the Galactic Alliance Defense Force, but was left to die on the battlefield when her squad ran away from battle. She was later found, and taken to be experimented on by a Mawite alchemist. The result was cybernetic agony. In constant pain, she is reminded daily that she survived her squadron's betrayal and burns with hate. Never formally deployed anywhere by the Maw, her only exposure to the galaxy after her reconstruction was brutally maiming several members of her old squad on Epoch.

She is essentially a tabula rasa when it comes to true formal Force training as she has operated strictly on near-animalistic instinctual drive to kill. If she could be tuned, and guided, then she could become a potent asset to a master that needs someone to perhaps handle things for them. Plenty of possibilities for struggle, opportunity, and of course violence and Dark Side storytelling.

Untitled-5.jpg

She has a bend toward martial confrontation as someone who had been a soldier prior to her reconstruction. There is very little she formally knows, but she does know the more enraged she gets she becomes physically stronger, faster, and tougher. So little in formal Force training that she still uses a physical blade and an energy buckler that is built into her cybernetic arm. Think of her like a taut rubber band, full of potential energy that can be turned kinetic at any time.

She fights vaguely like a rodelero that the spanish used in the 1520's. Falcata blade, buckler. But she does in fact have concealed claws in her hands if she wanted to rip people apart with her hands specifically. She's done it a few times.

I am already late to this party, I see.

However, I want to say that House Mecetti is always interested in recruiting talented individuals.

And Maldor Mecetti himself has some exposure to the Sith arts.

Please reach out, if you have the inclination.

Anak Darkstar

A
Do bear in mind that whomever it is that trains her will have to deal with her hallucinations and brutal outbursts. She's quite unhinged.
Many of my Sith friends are that way. Heck my Sith character is unhinged from going to Chaos.

Do bear in mind that whomever it is that trains her will have to deal with her hallucinations and brutal outbursts. She's quite unhinged.

Well, if you want to remain a rabid wolf, you may not find peace in House Mecetti service.

But the famed fencers of Mecetti know how to control power and rage, focusing it to achieve desired ends.

We may have the patience you need if you wish to become an ordered warhound. Rabid no more.

Gestures vaguely

These Sith care not. They will simply burn you bright then cast you aside, leaving you as nothing more than dark ash, devoid of the promise you once held.

Haven't you endured enough of that kind of treatment?

Since the collapse of the Brotherhood of the Maw, Bronwyn has been in the lurch. Stuck without anywhere to be, and no home to call her own.

That is where the idea enters. I would like for someone to find my violent little sociopath and hone her rage and madness into a fine-tuned weapon to be put to task. She was formally trained in the Galactic Alliance Defense Force, but was left to die on the battlefield when her squad ran away from battle. She was later found, and taken to be experimented on by a Mawite alchemist. The result was cybernetic agony. In constant pain, she is reminded daily that she survived her squadron's betrayal and burns with hate. Never formally deployed anywhere by the Maw, her only exposure to the galaxy after her reconstruction was brutally maiming several members of her old squad on Epoch.

She is essentially a tabula rasa when it comes to true formal Force training as she has operated strictly on near-animalistic instinctual drive to kill. If she could be tuned, and guided, then she could become a potent asset to a master that needs someone to perhaps handle things for them. Plenty of possibilities for struggle, opportunity, and of course violence and Dark Side storytelling.

You want to be a true force of nature? Come take lessons from the finest killing machine around, starlight given edge and form~

Also the estranged alien daughter of The Butcher King Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex who will be re-awakening the force in her future plots. Could learn the secrets of power together, and Dima can teach Bron how to decimate >D

Hol' up cyberpsychosis?

I love me some cyberpsychosis. And force berserk is always a fun plot point. Mixing the two? Very nice. Alina was part of the Maw way back when for a brief period. Didn't do much with it, but she could go and pick out some talent that was left behind when the Maw fell now that she's alive again, maybe show a few things here and there, see where it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom