Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Master and Faction

Damiri

The Fallen Sister
So Damiri here is a "fallen Jedi" who's had some rough time, especially after her Jedi master died by her hands. I was hoping to have her trained as a Dark Jedi instead as well as see if there's any groups out there with an available Master to teach her. I'm not sure if there's any Dark Jedi faction, 'cause I haven't seen one, but either way I'd be happy with it. :)

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member='Damiri']

If you don't need a formal master, necessarily, I have a few factionless characters who could use the character development.

Damiri

The Fallen Sister
[member="Ahani Najwa"] Are you capable of teaching me both light and dark side abilities? only asking since I see it only says master tag.

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] what are you capable of teaching me then?

I'm a sith knight who can teach you lightsaber combat, hand to hand, and other skills with the force. I won't push ideology on you as I'm not a traditionalist. Faction wise I'm a Mando.

@Damiri

Awww! Thanks you guys! *wipes away a tear of pride* You rock! :D And yes, [member="Damiri "]Ahani can teach Dark Side and Neutral techniques. For a more Lightsider technique you might want to learn, Ahani would bring in her Light Sider (Rogue, not Jedi) Master son, [member="Manu Xextos"].

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]

[member="Oka Osaa"] will draw you into the Novas... Slowly, surely. And then he'll give you sad puppy looks until you give him cuddles. You've been warned.

[member='Damiri']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom