Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking lightside order and to finally break this character in

Title honestly says it enough. I've been busy with irl stuff but now I'm good. Looking for an order to join and to finally dip my toes into the galaxy

Hmm well I can offer the few silvers who remain with Matsu Ike Matsu Ike or Commonwealth threads since their Wukong jedi are lightsiders that travel around composed of the various refuge species that they have terraformed planets to house.

Tides of Change
Volya Sasiq Volya Sasiq I’d recommend the New Jedi Order in the Galactic Alliance faction! We’ve lots of members, active threads, and plenty of cool outlets depending on the vibe you want (shameless plug for my own enclave on Bogano, if nature/spiritual Jedi beats are your thing :) )

Stay away from the Galactic Alliance. They're all simky, arrogant prats. (Only kidding. They're great people ooc and a solid Faction choice)
But the RJC with the Rimward Trade League are actual decent Jedi. You could also forgo Jedi and become a Warden or Jensaarai.

Or become Mandalorian, join the Enclave, and become a Shaman of the Mandokarla.

Last edited:
Stay away from the Galactic Alliance. They're all simky, arrogant prats. (Only kidding. They're great people ooc)
But the RJC with the Rimward Trade League are actual decent Jedi. You could also forgo Jedi and become a Warden or Jensaarai.

Or become Mandalorian, join the Enclave, and become a Shaman of the Mandokarla.
It's pretty obvious you're hiding some kind of grudge you have against GA's Jedi behind a "joke", and this isn't the first time I've seen it from you either. But maybe understand that the thread was started by someone who is either new or been away for a while, looking for RP. They have no context, and they don't know what factions (and writers) they want to interact with yet.

Whether that's with RTL or GA, or the Mandos does not matter - it's up to them to decide.. Make your faction pitch and encourage them to try different things, but trying to influence them with passive aggressive comments is pretty sad.

Volya Sasiq Volya Sasiq For Jedi RP you have mainly the GA's NJO and the RTL's RJC as your options. I'll leave pitching the RJC to someone who is involved there, but the NJO is fairly classic Jedi tied to the Alliance/Republic vibes. We have more info on the faction page, and you can also reach out to me if you'd like some more info before you make a decision.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious you're hiding some kind of grudge you have against GA's Jedi behind a "joke", and this isn't the first time I've seen it from you either. But maybe understand that the thread was started by someone who is either new or been away for a while, looking for RP.
No, it was just a joke, plain and simple. Sorry if it offended you. While I'm OK with insulting you ic, I respect you for real. Goes for everyone. I can't speak for others, but I know how to completely separate my characters' feelings from my own. I just like to joke about the way they might see things sometimes. And that's this one character that sees the GA that way. Anyway, my apologies for any offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom