Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking a Jedi Teacher

Max is looking for a Jedi Teacher to help him learn the ways of the Force, build his lightsaber, and most importantly control his powers. I'm looking for a Jedi that is either part of the Galactic Alliance or allied to them as I have a feeling Max will be joining that faction in the future.

if they're watching anyways
Max Wayne Max Wayne hey!

Bigtime recommend joining the GA Discord (linked on the faction page) if you're looking for NJO stuff -- a lot quicker and easier to plan and answer questions!

As for actual writing, I'd be happy to have Auteme hang out with Max and maybe teach him a thing or two, even if she's not his official mentor. NJO is pretty informal overall. And really, if you're not learning from everyone you meet, are you really a Jedi?

All the best in your writing!

Max Wayne Max Wayne

Alright. Do you have an idea of what kind of Jedi you'd like Max to become?
Jannik Morlandt Jannik Morlandt Max is a slicer, who naturally throws lightning when frightened. He normally takes care of himself first and has trouble trusting others. I can see him eventually working for GA intelligence and working under cover for the NJO. So more of a Jedi Consular type.

Max Wayne Max Wayne hey!

Bigtime recommend joining the GA Discord (linked on the faction page) if you're looking for NJO stuff -- a lot quicker and easier to plan and answer questions!

As for actual writing, I'd be happy to have Auteme hang out with Max and maybe teach him a thing or two, even if she's not his official mentor. NJO is pretty informal overall. And really, if you're not learning from everyone you meet, are you really a Jedi?

All the best in your writing!
Auteme Auteme that is exactly what I want! I HATE formal training threads they get tired fast and over the years of Star Wars RP'ing I have done many many of them as both student and teacher. I want to have Max learn from having adventures and do the "training" stuff behind the scenes.

Hanging out with a variety of different Jedi will help grow him better anyway! So yes, please write with me!

Jannik Morlandt Jannik Morlandt Max is a slicer, who naturally throws lightning when frightened. He normally takes care of himself first and has trouble trusting others. I can see him eventually working for GA intelligence and working under cover for the NJO. So more of a Jedi Consular type.

Auteme Auteme that is exactly what I want! I HATE formal training threads they get tired fast and over the years of Star Wars RP'ing I have done many many of them as both student and teacher. I want to have Max learn from having adventures and do the "training" stuff behind the scenes.

Hanging out with a variety of different Jedi will help grow him better anyway! So yes, please write with me!

Sorry for the delayed response. The heatwave we've had since Friday has been kicking my butt, but that's finally dying off. Thank goodness. I've been through the ringer of mandatory training threads myself, in the past, and I can't say I enjoy the concept!

As for who I think would be the best fit, that'd actually be Jannik, given his own background and training. I'll look to insert myself in your thread when a good opening presents itself. :)

The Ashlan Crusade is always looking for new blood. We aren't exactly the same as a lot of Jedi, as we are militaristic and religious zealots centered around destroying the Dark Side entirely. But hey, if nothing else, you could use the training with us to push your character away from our ideals, and to the GA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom