Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Agent Games

• Thread starter Talirna Feachon
  • Start date
The thread is open to one and all. The more the merrier. Just remember you have to uncover the plot before Daxton can successfully carry it out. Don't worry I play fair, there would be sufficient number of clues and opportunities to uncover what he is up to. :D

You might have seen me as Bane before but I am a Jedi Master who looks nothing like Bane. You see I used a painful Sith Alchemical Ritual which allows me to alter my features. Instead of the crimson skinned Zabrak we have all come to learn to love, this Zabrak is pale white, almost to the point of albinoism, with friendly golden eyes.

Just to clarify :
The Mask technique was a special application of Sith Alchemy. A Sith Alchemist could use the Mask to literally reshape an individual's appearance, altering a body at the molecular level. Very little was beyond this technique, limited only by the craftsmanship of the user. Features, age, disfigurations, even species could be concealed with the Mask (though the latter would require an incredible amount of skill to accomplish convincingly). Owing to its molecular nature, the technique lasted until altered, and even a thorough medical examination would not be likely to reveal anything out of place, unlike the tell-tale scars of surgical alterations. In fact, not only was a Mask more convincing than cosmetic surgery, but it was also horrifyingly faster: a skilled alchemist able to alter an appearance in mere minutes (provided the necessary materials were on hand).

Daxton is not yet skilled enough to mimic another specie but he is skilled enough to appear as another Zabrak. The only way you can know it is him is prolonged study and knowledge of his unconscious ticks, and only if you know him very well. Otherwise he looks, like a completely different Zabrak.

no worries mia, just alter the last part, he might look familiar or have an aura about him but you can't really say for certain it is him. :D

Welcome back and party on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom