Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Agent Games

• Thread starter Talirna Feachon
  • Start date

Talirna Feachon

T
So myself and a certain Corellian are looking to do some secret agent type things for the Republic. Anyone want to play with us?

Talirna Feachon

T
Hero? Hardly, you are like a rash that won't go away...Besides, when have you ever saved my skin? If I recall I've saved you twice now.

Talirna Feachon

T
Infiltrate a base perhaps or a gang? We are really winging it at this point. Anything we can get our mitts on that would benefit the Republic. We are open to suggestions.

You could spy on the imperial remnant or something though perhaps even with Dax's absence we are still becoming allies? who leads the republic now? Oh! I got it! I could create a terrorist plot on a republic world.. and you have to detect and prevent it :D

Operation Blackguard is up. Oh and for reference, Daxton has altered his image to a pale white Zabrak with golden eyes, disguised as a Jedi Master.

It is all up to you.

Here is the situation. The Naboo government is appreciative of the Republic and the Jedi thanks to the efforts of Padawan Dominator. Daxton (using a very powerful disguise technique) is present pretending to be a Jedi Master and a guest of the Queen.

The challenge for the thread is to find out what he is up to and put a stop to his plans before he is able to carry it out. If he succeeds, he would deal a serious setback to the government of the Naboo at the same time weaken support for the Republic.

Remember this is spy vs. spy so bring your best agent game skills and lets party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom