Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Agent Games

• Thread starter Talirna Feachon
  • Start date
To those in Operation Black Guard thread, I would like to remind you that this is a spy games thread. You will have to discover the information and it is not readily available. At this current time (day 1) only the queen, her closest advisors and Daxton know what exactly is the Republic gifting the people of Naboo with.

Over the course of the thread which will span several days you will have ample time to find things out (depending on your actions) and discover the vile plot for the people of Naboo. :D

Any questions, just post them here or hit me via pm. Cheers.

Waiting for either Mia or the Chancellor to post an introduction between Jedi Moone and the other characters. Wasn't sure if she would allow other players to use the chancellor so I decided to wait for now.

originally we were waiting for Mia to post for the chancellor but since it seems she is missing, Daxton decided to introduce himself to the young lady :)

Whatever happens would occur at the same time you are trashing my room. Just a suggestion though, next time you trash a room make sure to get clues. You missed it completely, when you trashed it and walked away without taking the anything.

If we can finish the introductions, I could take the group to the room and discover it was trashed by a sith :)

Just waiting for Garrus and/or his companion to reply to my inquiry. If don't post in a couple of days, I propose we move the story to either my room or the chancellor's office. what do you think guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom