Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Contact [The Kathol Outback Dominion of Resu Hex - Witchmasters Invited]

Location: Just outside the LL-1500 Medium Freighter Stellar Wind, Aries, Arcadia N-30

[2/38]

Gir strolled down the ramp of the Wind, half-expecting to feel a gentle breeze or maybe some droplets of rain. He turned his eyes to the sky, immediately saw the domed wall which covered the outer ring of the city of Arcadia. The man from Hast grumbled. From one artificial atmosphere to another...at least this one is bigger...nor does it smell so...recycled. He unbuttoned the top button of his white shirt as he looked around their landing pad. He noticed that several of the binary load lifters had been began to neatly arrange crates of their mercandise according to Nephrin's directions, all under the watchful eye of a pair of security droids. A few short moments later, his supercargo stumbled down the ramp as he continued to fasten his shirt's buttons. Gir looked him over.

"No blaster?"

The other man barked a short laugh, "This isn't that rough of a place...well...not anymore. Crime lords used to run this place way back when...but things are different now."

"Or so we hope."

"You sound unusually pessimistic."

Gir shrugged, "I'm inherently cautious about new environments. It's kept me alive so far and saved me some credits as well."

"An airtight argument," said the lanky man, finishing up with his last button.

Gir raised an eyebrow. I can't help but wonder what he really meant by that. But I suppose this really matters not, as long as he does his job as well as he has in the past. Nelphrin pulled out a datapad to look over a map.

"We're in the outer ring of the city now...a lot of people view it as the more undesirable area, which is why I was able to save us some creds on the docking fee. But it's a good place to see if we can find some bargains as well before we move our search deeper into the city. You might even find an interesting souvenir yourself."

"Lead the way."

ARCADIA-N-30
Arceneau Trade Outpost - Construction in Progress
[member="Cla'Mari Rha"]
| 4 |

Saffron would quietly listen to Cla'Mari Rha as she promoted her new unique engine design. The fact that it could run on TibannaX was also promising. The Companion gave a nod, and accepted the dataslate.

As the Twi'lek would continue to elaborate, Saffron let her finger slide over the surface of the display. She was able to review the details of the engine. A small 'Hmm..' came from her then. Finally, the corners of her mouth curved upwards.

"I am certainly interested in working together in this project." she began, " I would be happy to follow through with a joint venture with Haven Shipyards." however, Saffron would add.

"Seeing as Demonsgate would take close to a year to travel, then we must make sure that everything is situated first prior to that initial construction convoy is underway." it was difficult to fly through the Kathol Sector as it was, much the less Demonsgate.

"However, expanding on Kal'Shebbal would certainly be faster."

Arcadia N-30
(4)

Suffice to say the Arcadian militiamen were rather impressed by the shiny death dealers Firemane/ARGH was offering them. Some of them even managed to hit something when they got to test the weapons. Plenty of robots got blown up. Fortunately the Galaxy was almost always at war, so there was a surplus of military droids on the scrap heap.

Freya delegated the task of directing the firing exercise to one of her Sergeants and walked over to Elpsis. The redhead was still recovering from her injuries on Corellia, so the blonde decided to show her love by giving her a good slap on the shoulder. "Hey, Miss Pyro, don't look so glum. You gotta appreciate the downtime."

Luckily for Elpsis, she avoided stumbling. The younger woman glared at the soldier. "I'd rather be doing stuff. Like blowin' up bad guys. I swear Sio just sent me here to troll me. She's probably jealous about me being way cooler." Yeah, totally, Elpsis!

Freya laughed. "You know, I just heard there's another Lotek'k on the other side of the planet. Wanna prove you've surpassed her by punching it single-handedly? I mean, she needed a whole team for it." There was a beat. "That was a joke, kid."

"Don't call me kid. I'm old enough to drink, fight and I got the scars for it. I recall saving your arse from the Scutarii."

"Point. You also stared at it a lot. You know your mum would kill Siobhan if you came home with more lost limbs. 'sides, maybe you'll learn something here."

"Yes, Mum," Elpsis said in a terribly petulant voice. Didn't she have a Master rank now?

"Stop being sulky and I may help you take care of all that pent-up energy," Freya said with a wink. Alas, fade to black scenes would have to wait. Siobhan would be cross if they neglected their duties for a shag. "Alright, boys, you did well for a start. Elaris and I will be running you through some live fire exercises and a simulated battle."

Objectives: Free the people!
Tags: [member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member=Tilzi]

Sixty.

This time, Asemir felt something different, life forms with a particular taste. He recognized that taste. It was distinct, always had been, regardless of who it was. It stood out from all of the jungle critters, and there was more than one. Several. Force users.

The Forgotten glanced around, trying to grab visual confirmation but knew that was foolish. The jungle limited visibility to just a few meters. Besides, the Force told him where they were, generally. A few dozen meters, at most, and moving methodically, carefully.

Asemir shrugged, rolled his shoulders. The natives were coming to make contact.

He stood slowly, carefully, mindful that he was at the edge of the jungle and potentially detectable by the slavers. Stepping slightly deeper into the undergrowth, towards the approaching Witches, Asemir made sure his weapons were in clear view, but stowed. Unthreatening, but not out of reach. He didn't want to accidentally provoke a conflict, but he wasn't about to let his guard down either.

His armor rippled gently as he stretched, the nanomachines mimicking their master, if not in action then in intent. He turned towards their approach vector, and waited for the native Witches to break free of the vegetation.

[member="Tilzi"]

Objective: Clear the taint of the dark side. [member="Zarack Zorathi"]
Notes to self: Try to minimize collateral damage.
[01]

The length of her flight was longer than it should've been. Leaving the Galactic Alliance's territory through the frontier world of Suarbi 7 and then to Alzoc III, after which her path was direct to Arcadia N-30. She was grateful that her target was presumably on a world out of the impossible to navigate Kathol Sector. Diverting through Alzoc III rather than the Silken Asteroids was a logical move considering her small and attractive for pirates ship.

She had no time to deal with pirates.
The taint of the dark-side aligned former order of the Black Rose still remained pulsating in what was currently known as territory of a band called The Kathol Outback.

While most of Galactic Alliance forces were focused on rebuilding and securing areas that were more or less currently surrounded by the One Sith powers, Areti was sent to solidify the security of the Galactic Alliance borders by removing dark-side aligned individuals and influences from neighboring locations. During her research, Areti fell upon a wanted outlaw with connections to the Black Rose order. There was not much information about him, apart from rumors that he might be around the area of the Kathol Outback.

To gather more solid and reliable information she had to go to a person that could get her access to secretive intelligence reports. The influential [member="Zonia Kalranoos"] had used her authority and connections to get the access for her. Grateful to the notorious economist of the Galactic Alliance, Areti packed up as quickly as possible and ventured forth to the planet of Arcadia N-30.

Now she stood roaming the streets of the city of Aries, her sensitivity in the Force highly amplified but also hindered by the large amount of masses that were here. All for the trade fair that the planet was hosting. Just her luck. Slightly, but there, she could feel the plague of the dark side on the planet. Was it recent, was it old ? Did it belong to her target was there something greater going on here ? All those questions remained unanswered.

But soon, hopefully, she would find the answers.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] [member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

AARIS III

Tilzi drew herself up to her full height as she approached. Even striding forth bold and tall she barely moved the foliage as she went; her bare feet left no tracks on the ground. This was her land, she was back home.

Another young witch approached from the side. She didn't slow as she closed to a few feet, carefully appraising Asemir.

“<Is it a machine?>” she asked in their tongue.

Tilzi had quite deliberately brought a pair of very young members of the clan along, even younger than her. Far more likely to express curiosity than take offence and cause a diplomatic issue.

“<No,>” Tilzi replied curtly. “But I don't think I know you.”

Kesh did understand basic enough to catch what that meant. The curiosity vanished from her expression and she retreated a few paces.

Tilzi held up a hand for calm. “I am Tilzi of the Twisted Root Clan. I am known to the Kathol Underground. Who are you?”

Arcadia-N-30 - T R A D E * S H O W
Location: Arceneau Trade Outpost - Make friends, and do business
CONTACTS: [member="Saffron"] | [member="Charzon Loulan"] | [member="Gir Quee"]
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside Cla'Mari was giddy with excitement, no more second-hand salvage engine. Now what she proposed was nothing that was cutting edge or would set the galaxy on fire but for their needs this concept was perfect and Saffron's concerns were the needed segway for her to demonstrate her companies logistic and material prowess. Taking out a shining black tile she handed it to Saffron before continuing.

"Speaking of Demonsgate I have a gift and an offer. As you station here is still under construction I thought you might be interested in some exotic building materials you may have interest in, straight from Demonsgate in fact. Obsidian blocks and tiles straight from the burning fields, I have well over ten thousand metric tons aboard "The Rasa", along with another nine thousand tons of Bronzium. Enough for you to turn this utilitarian structure into a marvel of cultural, an attraction if you will and to increase not only the foot traffic but your name in this sector. If you like I have even taken the liberty of hiring some of the best artists and masons from Clans Tou'la and Sha'aa. They can craft whatever you would like or if you have your own artisans then please feel free to use them. In return, I only ask for an equal price measure of Solarium Glasteel in exchange."

Cla'Mari had to motives for this next request. The first was to get her hands on a large quantity of Solarium Glasteel. The second was, however, to show her companies supply capabilities.

"Also if you need more you need only ask, we have transports now arriving bi-weekly with more, along with Flexsteel, Cerillium, and Durasteel, not to mentioned the phirk so I'm sure we can work out a deal for whatever you may need."

Tags: [member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member=Tilzi]

Asemir dipped his head in respect as he watched the three approach with the confidence and silence that only a true native could manage. As well trained in the art of stealth as he was, he would never be able to match their skill on their home planet.

He studied the first woman who approached him, noting her garb and bearing and demeanor. They were so similar to the Witches of Dathomir. It was quite interesting.

She withdrew after the leader spoke some words in their tongue. Asemir caught the leader's Basic well-enough, and he gave her a respectful nod.

"Greetings, Tilzi of the Twisted Root Clan," the Ingr'Nysk said as his armor's mask pealed back to reveal his face. "I am Asemir Lor'kora. I hail from the Witches of Dathomir. I do not know the Kathol Underground, but I've come to assist with removing the invaders from your world." He glanced at the other two Witches. "I am grateful that you've introduced yourself. I would have been able to drive away the slavers myself, but having allies is appreciated."

He paused. "That is, assuming we are allies?"

Allies: [member="Joza Perl"]; the Kathol Outback
Enemies: Soon™
Objective: Liberation Time!
tumblr_ob52sghMjV1turq3ro2_250.gif
tumblr_ob52sghMjV1turq3ro1_250.gif
tumblr_ob52sghMjV1turq3ro3_250.gif
Now, see, when Jette fell she did quite a number on her body and as she stood, and listened to the Zeltron? Zeltron, she just sorta watched the lady's mouth move and concentrated on trying to figure out what she was saying. Jette stuck her fingers in her ears and wriggled them about and then turned her ear toward the pink lady. All she heard was bust, and then bondage, "I'm sorry what?" She asked for clarification and then pointed above, "I was up in the ship, crawling around, mostly."

Adjusting her glasses she blinked a few times, "whoa." A grin, "whoa...."

Force signatures were definitely coming off hard from this woman, "names Jette and where, where did you say, uh, we- weapons?" The blonde haired woman's neck sort of shrunk as she leaned back and looked up, "feth..."

"I've got a blaster, don't touch my shades, a knife maybe, well you know what just hand me a blaster and we'll be solid." She was patting around her robe, "I'm a, I'm fresh out of weapons." She sucked in a breath and finger guns it and then watches the woman gear up. Jette lets out something of an O, as her fist goes to her mouth and she sort of gnaws on them.

Jette puts a finger up and then steps back cracking her knuckles, tilting her head left and then right. She leaps up and grabs a hold of an opening and pulls herself up into the hidey-hole and grabs at a few things, "coming down!" Her jumpsuit, her power pack, and a few select pistols fall down and then she jumps back down. Winking toward the lady in pink, she picks up her gear heads off to a more secluded area of the vessel and suits up and then crosses toward the other woman. "Let's go bustin'." She adjusts her shades.

"So, uh, where are we landin' on?"

Nodding, Jette only says, "never been to Aaris-III - first time for everything, right?" Adjusting the power pack on her back as she checked her two pistols that were holstered up on her hips. The blonde had a smirk on her face, boy, oh boy what a ship to fall asleep on. As with her cousin, Jette had a habit of falling asleep in ships and places that she probably shouldn't. Still, as she looked over to the lady in pink, there had definitely been worse welcome wagons, and this one? Was probably one of the tops, definitely one of the tops.

At some point they landed and Jette gestured, "after you m'lady."

Aries, Arcadia N-30

[3/38]

Nelphrin led him on a meandering course across the outer city's stalls. He saw everything from exotic, colorful fruits and the latest fashion from the Deep Core to ancient weapons and high-tech products from the most reputable of manufacturers on display. Almost anything was available for the right price. Nelphrin stopped to chatter with an old friend at one of the stalls. Gir looked around the stall, noting random examples of both old and new technologies. Judging by some of the corrosion and carbon scoring on some of the items, Gir guessed that it was mostly salvaged equipment. His eyes came to rest on what appeared to be a very old, but exceptionally diminutive blaster pistol. He picked it up to look closely at its markings. It must have cost a fortune to make something so miniaturized back in the day. The stall's proprietor, a rounding man whose clothes still had some traces of chemical stains hobbled over towards him with Nelphrin in tow.

"A real treasure that is," said the man, "I haven't seen many of these old pulse-blasters around."

Nelphrin cleared his throat, "Dack-Gonar, this is Gir Quee, my current employer."

The stallkeeper shot out a hand towards Gir, which he promptly accepted, "A pleasure to meet you Mister Quee. I suppose being in the tech business, you have an eye for such anachronisms."

Gir offered a measured half-shrug as he gently set down the blaster, "It is amazing to see how far technology has progressed over the ages, and how much it is still the same."

"Indeed. Some people even use this old technology, that old pulse blaster is really popular a couple parsecs away from here with a colony."

"How's that?"

"Well, they're a bit more simple to maintain than the newest generation of weapons. They can build the components there by hand without having to rely on costly imports. Most of their guns there are probably several hundred years old at their newest. They just keep on patching them up."

"Sounds dangerous."

"It's not really," said the dealer, "it's all tried and true technology that's pretty much plug and play. They could probably just manufacture completely new weapons if they wanted to, but it's just a bit cheaper to use old components. I mean timewise, not monetary. They don't tend to have a lot of money laying around. Would you be interested in this piece? It might make a fine conversation piece in your office."

Gir considered the blaster, "How much are you looking for it?"

"Most people pay around 1100 credits for these around here, but since you know my friend Nelphrin here, I'll sell it to you for 900."

Gir blinked, "You could probably get two gently used blaster pistols for that price."

"But you won't get the history."

Gir nodded, "But is it a history I'm interested in?"

"A fair point," said the owner, "I guess a hardscrabble life isn't something too interesting to you."

"I have a lot of respect for the people who have managed to go through such hardships," said Gir, "but I'm not so sure if that's something I need to see a reminder of in my office. I only know a bit about older guns like these, but I can recall they're often illegal to sell elsewhere. I can't imagine that you have much of a market for them here. They're too illegal for most buyers to take home, and those who don't care for practical purposes generally want something newer and more effective."

"Six hundred."

Gir blinked, "What makes you think that I want to buy it?"

"You're still here talking about it with me."

"Four hundred," said the blonde man.

"Four hundred and fifty credits, and I'll throw this handmade nerf leather holster in with it."

"Done."

Allies: [member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
Objective: Liberation!

This girl seemed odd. Joza liked her.

“Yes, let’s get to bustin’.” Joza nodded, not entirely sure what that meant. But it sounded fun and vaguely similar to what they were here for, so she went with it.

As the pair disembarked, Joza smiled and gave Jette a mock curtsy. “Why thank you, darling. You’re too kind.” They’d landed where Nate had suggested they meet, yet Joza saw no sign of the boys yet.

“That’s unfortunate. I hope the Nightsisters did get them already.” She made an offhand comment, moreso to herself as she typed away on her wrist mounted datapad.

You guys around? Don’t want to have to rescue your sorry asses now.

Clicking her tongue, she took a moment to observe the lush flora of the area. She’d never really had much contact with Nightsisters or their male counterparts, but she knew of their more matriarchal society. Hopefully Aerin and Nate weren’t already mated to a witch. And if they were, well…good for them.

Casting a look over to Jette, she hummed softly. "So...why can't I touch the shades again?"

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aaris III - somewhere near Nate's ship.
Allies: TKO, Natives, Witchy peeps| [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
Objective: Liberty, Justice, and maybe some cool new friends.
Enemies: Slavers, in a much nicer place than here...

As the girls land and come out of Joza's ship Aerin watches through The Chickadee's viewport. He motions for Matey to follow him out his landing ramp.
Aerin then looks down at his clothes... and realizes that he is over-dressed for the jungle. he takes off his jacket but grabs a tool belt filled with tools on his way out so as not to lose his usefulness in techy situations. His black undershirt has 'EndorMon GO!' on it in big yellow bubbly letters in basic, sadly it is covered in oil and rust stains like most of the rest of his clothes. he has plain jeans(oil splattered) and a pair of sensible combat boots (synth-leather like his jacket) on also. he has holsters for all his guns, his blaster on his right hip and his two LCRs on his left.

Aerin comes out of his ship just as he gets Joza's message. " Hey, I'm right here, been waiting on you guys, and the witches, and on Nate... er, this here is Matey, like I said in my message I'm Aerin. I'm the speeder guy- er I mean, I'm here to help in any way I can" he smiles awkwardly, being the youngest one on this job so far (aside from some of the native witches) he was nervous as to how this would go.

"Guess we're waiting on the witches and Nate for now." Aerin laughs nervously, still being paranoid that weird things are watching him...

Objective: kick ass, take names, and free some slaves.
Allies: [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

It took him a few moments to realize he was being followed, and that one young sister had even addressed him. Noting how the young girl looked at him, he turned his fiery gaze upon her, a faint smile touching his face. "Yes, yes I am. I thought you where your sister for a moment, you're more lean but you broth have those keen eyes and bright hair."
The girl above him was intriguing, and apparently so was he, so after sheathing his blade, he reached up, taking hold of a thick branch and vaulting up to sit bedside the young sister. "I take it you're here to evaluate me as either a friend or foe, yes? I'm completely friendly, I've fought beside you sister before, she should recognize me."

Objective: window shopping.

Zarack had spent near on an hour within the cantina, sipping away at his drinks in his own time, his mind only slightly addled from the low percent alcohol; it was enough to inspire a bit more confidence on the new and unknown world while not leaving him stumbling and mumbling like many of the other patrons of the less than respectable establishment. It was arguably not the smartest of decisions given his being hunted (though he was not aware of it), yet now and then there had to come a time where you could kick back and let things go, if not only to have a quiet day once in a while.

To anyone that had the contacts or the ability to get a hold of his 'rap sheet', it would paint quite the picture of him. The last of his documented crimes had happened a number of years back when he was in his late teens, the most significant leaving multiple people dead, numerous others wounded and a shipment of phrik presumed stolen; associates of note were Sanya Val Swift and
Shinjū Aÿasha also known as Darth Exedō and Zarack's former mentor. The current price on his head carrying a weight of one hundred and fifty thousand credits to be paid upon his return and incarceration on Eriadu, Zarack's homeworld. The man, himself, however had thus far managed to avoid capture and didn't intend on just handing himself over to the authorities.

Walking back outside into the open breeze, he glanced about the crowded street, the music now at his back and feeling quite satisfied with himself, his thirst quenched, he stepped out into the flow of peoples moving toward the more lively part of the sector, what he presumed to be the local markets where various different products pulled in the attentions of all types. Despite his rough and unkept appearance, credits weren't too much of an issue. He still worked for Inquisition Industries on the odd job, Sanya having taken him on due to their previous associations and Zarack having had the need to further his little band of merry outcasts now disbanded. With only himself to worry about, he wandered the open area stopping at each of the stalls and storefronts along the way, wondering what new little toys he might find to mess about with when he would later return to the Bacarra, his ship. In truth, he was a bit of a tech freak and since having acquired the freighter, he'd found a need to teach himself and spend his time applying his own little modifications and repairs to the vessel, not all successfully, mind you.

[member="Areti Naerys"]

Allies: [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Aerin the Lost"]; the Kathol Outback
Enemies: Soon™
Objective: Liberation Time!

"Because without my glasses, I can't see straight," Jette paused a moment with a cocky grin as she thought of the double entendre there, "and then I wouldn't be able to see all your force signatures." She gave Joza a wink, and then tapped her lips a moment recalling Joza's mention of Nightsisters, "oh! We're on that Aaris-III." She clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth in acknowledgment with an, "ah now I get it, right, okay."

The blonde shifted her body weight and leaned on her left, "but you can touch me anytime, just so you know, for uh, future." Clearing her throat she turned her head and took a deep breath. "So uh, how long are we waiting for these uh, boys, guys, boy men, exactly?" She was a little nervous, but then combat situations tended to be nerve-wracking, "don't suppose you know which way a local cantina would be? No, okay."

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] [member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

AARIS III

Tilzi caught Kesh suddenly looking around them. She knew why. The younger witch was looking for Asemir's owners. After all, who would let one of their males go wandering around another Clan's territory unsupervised. Such a practise would simply lead to all the males being stolen by another clan. Rather than labour over the point, or cause a diplomatic incident - Tilzi was aware someone had declared themselves "Witch King" that would be a match to dry kindling - she decided to move on with business.

There was a quirk of her lips at his announcement. She had to be careful what she said next.

"We do not possess the weaponry to break through those walls," she replied. "Any ally is more than welcome. There are some other off-worlders landing and being led to a gathering place of the Clans of the region. If you would wish to join?"

Vish raised one eyebrow at the man's boldness. He'd just straight up approached her without even slightly bowing his head or lowering his eyes. How did Tilzi possibly get on with all the freedoms males were afforded out in the wider galaxy? Still, he had at least complimented her eyes. On the other hand he had described her appearance relative to her sister, almost as if she didn't deserve to be described on her own merits.

There was a rustling further along in the jungle. Several figures could be just about seen moving nearby. This didn't seem to bother Vish at all, so Nate would likely assume it was more witches. Her brow lowered in concentration as she formed the words in basic in her head.

"Collecting you on the way. More of yours landed that way," she said, raising her right arm. "We're leading them back to the camp. A gathering. Many clans. You can go straight to the camp, or come to get the others."

Apollymi Djo

A
tumblr_nvqnd6169t1ufzu8po1_500.gif

AARIS III
THE ALLYAN CLANS
City of Kastays
| 5 |

The Witch Elder stood on top of one of an ancient ruin at the City of Kastays. The area was more of a communal clan center, allowing witches of all clans to congregate during times of barter and trade. Typically the clans kept to their own selves across Aaris III, maintaining the traditions of the past. A few had adopted the ways of the Moross Gods, intermingling the teachings of Allya with Inara the Reviver.

However, few knew the true history of Aaris III.

Of her people. Of the great evaluation that led to the survivors of the Allyan Clans to travel the stars and seek a new home. A home they could grow safe from persecution. From the Nightsister Clan under Santeria Decuir after she nearly tore Dathomir asunder centuries ago.

But Apollymi knew. Apollymi lived it.

Destruction. Pain. Fighting. War. Victory of the darkside.

It had been Satara Hawk who had watched the war come to Dathomir again and again, watched how it took over her family, her clain. The once exiled Nightsisters had returned.

Decades before, the Witch would have been out there, would have been the Warrior she was born to be, would have fought with all her children, those of her veins and those of her clan. Decades before, she had not lost so much, wasn't forced to watch her children slaughtered to darkness, she had not felt her heart be broken over and over in a single day. Decades ago, she would have fought to keep their territory.

The day the great exodus came, the Clan Mother of Singing Mountain Clan just had wanted to make sure that those who still breathed would live another day. Then, she had wanted to know that her children and their children would have a future. She was, after-all, the eldest of all her bloodline, living and breathing. She had to ensure the survival of her people.

That had meant that the Allyan clans had to leave. Back then, the idea of leaving their home had seemed far worse than the defeat. It had screamed defeat more than the actual one. Loss. Failure to protect their home from the darkness.

It had to be done though, Satara had been well aware of it. Dathomir at that time was no longer safe in that current state. It had been no longer a place where their children could be raised and trained, it wasn't a place where they could have their peace. There had been no alternative, no other solution to the problem. They had to leave.

So they had met Aing-Ti. So they came to Aaris III.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] [member="Aerin The Lost"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Tilzi"]

@Cla’Mari Rha
| 6 |

Now this was interesting.

The blonde brows of the Companion rose. Taking note of the materials Cla’Mari presented, she let her finger swipe through the dataslate to review. Obsidian. Bronzium. These were interesting materials that could be traded elsewhere in ther ‘verse. Arceneau Trade had many contracts with smaller trade and resources companies that would provide them local goods for a market price and in turn, Arceneau Trade would distribute across the galaxy to those patrons who desired it.

Plus, there was also Flexsteel, Cerillium, and Durasteel. While Browncoat Industrial did mine its own ores and minerals, Arceneau Trade was all about promoting the local workforce. It saved in credits depending on the location they were originating from.

Saffron let her gaze flick up towards the Twi’lek. She granted her a small smile.

“How about in exchange for shipments of Solarium Glassteal, I also toss in a contract for your company to become a supplier of these materials for Browncoat Arms & Industrial?” better to start so now.

“You can become our local Kathol Sector supplier, and you’ll receive a percentage in turn for the materials sold here in the Kathol Sector as well as elsewhere Arceneau Trade sells your goods.”

“You’ll have Southern Systems Business Bazaar membership, granting you discounted booths and perks at the Annual Expo in turn.”

“If possible, perhaps even Arceneau Trade can help with your shipments locally to the trade ports you currently have and expand those?”

One of the native Witches' Force aura suddenly reeked of suspicion, but no aggression accompanied that shift, nor did her companions share the same change. Asemir sensed no threatening intentions from the Witches, so he chalked it up to simply meeting a stranger.

He considered Tilzi's offer of meeting the others. He knew there were others coming to assist with the liberation, but he didn't really know who they were. It was actually a bit irritating to work with an unknown force, especially since he had no knowledge of their quality. He desperately hoped they wouldn't be green mercenaries. But since he had already acknowledged his desire to work with others, he didn't have much of a choice.

Then again, meeting the rest of the Aaris Witches would be a boon. Asemir wasn't sure of how they were connected to the Witches of Dathomir, but making a friendly diplomatic connection couldn't hurt. It might even hurt relations if he declined the meeting.

"Of course," Asemir said. "I would be honored to meet your Clan. Plus, it would be prudent to meet the offworlders. At the least, it would allow us to coordinate our efforts. Please give me just a moment." He turned, slowly as to not alarm his hosts, and gathered his supplies. There wasn't much. "I travel light," Asemir commented as he strapped a couple of packs to his armor and fastened his rifle to its hardpoint. "Done."

He dipped his head politely. "Please lead on, Lady Tilzi."

Allies: [member="Aerin The Lost"], [member="Jette Haltzum"], [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Tilzi"], [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
Objective: Liberation!

“You can see my what now?” Joza paused, giving Jette a bit of an open mouthed gawk before recomposing herself. So the glasses weren’t just to make her look cool? “Did you make them yourself?” There was honest curiosity in her voice, she knew that there was tech out there that could identify a Force sensitive individual but glasses that can actually see it? Now that was something else.

Joza clicked her tongue. “Duly noted. It should also be noted that my ship only has one sonic.” She didn’t even need to smirk to herself with that last one, as her mind began to drift towards those pesky boys and their lack of arrival. “I’m not sure. They should be here, I hope that they haven’t gone wandering off. Force knows what would happen to lone men traveling in Nightsister territory…”

Unfortunately, she hadn’t taken notice of Aerin even as he introduced himself. Whipping around as she sensed another presence, her brows arched as she appraised the young man before them. His clothes were practical, though they had signs of wear. The tools at his waist and referring to himself as the speeder guy made sense of it. “Ah, sorry Aerin. Didn’t see you there. I’m Joza, and this is my friend Jette.” Never mind the fact that the two women met less than an hour ago, they were friends now. Because reasons. Reasons that didn’t have anything to do with her killer shades.

“Looks like you made it here first, eh? We’ll wait for a little longer for either to show.” Joza was a bit wary of them wandering around on their own, not sure what was hostile territory and what was friendly. Her eyes landed on Aerin’s shirt, this time noticing the logo behind the grease stains. Her gaze lingered for a few moments…EndormonGO. She was only a little obsessed with the game, and didn’t have her HoloBoy Adanced hidden somewhere on her at all. Couldn’t have the people knowing she was a nerrrrrd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom