Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Camellia Swift"]

Second chance approved, however please be advised the factory does not operate under precedents. Each submission will be judged as it is presented in the factory's current state.

She moves like she don't care
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/122794-r2-d2/

I see HK-47 being approved and he is also a droid. Okay, I know he is no longer considered canon since Disney bought over, but if Disney was did not bought over Star Wars... I think HK-47 would still deem to be sort of canon even though he never appeared in the movies.

Unless of course, the staff feels that R2-D2 is in a different league from HK-47 because R2-D2 was from the movies and HK-37 was merely a video game character based on the movies.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

I would like to second chance this submission. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/122708-aquilion-class-hyperspace-accelerator/

While initially it seemed no problem to discuss and make edits, I don't see how a Hyperspace Cannon that originated in the Core Worlds and began the Use of Hyperspace Travel (From Empress Teta, Coruscant, Anaxes, etc) wouldn't be able to function in the Core, or be able to use established Hyperlanes.

I made concessions that they would suffer more severe drag in those areas, but I can't see them simply not functioning.

Throughout the discussion it seemed I could have the system work off S-Thread boosters (like its Primary Source) as is with significant advantages over the way I wanted or I must significantly reduce the subs capabilities, and I would prefer a middle ground in the pursuit of balance that I seem to be unable to achieve.

Hello! I'd like to submit a Second Chance for the FC-1A

My reasons for requesting the Second Chance are that there was no opportunity for discourse provided between myself and the Factory Judge on the item in question, and so there was no opportunity whatsoever to clear up any potential misunderstandings on the nature of the item.

In relation to that first issue, I believe there was a miscommunication between what the item in question was meant to accomplish, with mention from the presiding Factory Judge that it would allow people to be reanimated as though they had never died. Nowhere in the submission was that claim supported, and I believed I had specified that rather fluently.

Appreciate the chance,
Abelain.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

In short. Yes. It's meant to replace a lot of the typical material costs of building a droid body, and instead just utilize an already available resource: dead bodies.

But yes. Undead droids. No thinking. No personality. Etc.

[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

Then unfortunately I am going to have to deny this second chance because it does not follow Rule #8 of the Codex/Factory Rules, regardless of the intent for its use.

Jamie Pyne said:
All submissions need to conform to the general idea of Star Wars. No Gundam Wings, no Transformers.
There is no technology in the Star Wars universe that suggests that this sort of technology is remotely plausible. Undead have only been used in fringe canon through an epidemic plague, and a single instance of Sith Magic. In neither instance were they developed in a manner that would be consistent for anything more than basic violence. Given that this submission would require a complete restructuring of purpose to bring it to a state where it would be passed it will remain archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom