Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Chance Till Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Allyson Locke"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/137789-ignatum-and-invicta-mantellian-commonwealth/#entry1880727

I am requesting this to be reviewed.

I personally see no sense, maybe due to lacking explanation, why to remove a crucial detail from the submission.
Everywhere else I note the encouragement to expand on details and the necessarity to give them, but not here?
We shall give squadron counts, lengths of ships, character heights or ages but not manpower? That sounds rather nonsensical.

So I request to either explain it to me in a logical way which makes sense or to simply re-judge the submission.

Its not a critical detail necessary for the submission. If you want hard numbers then you should keep them in your notes. RP doesnt function on hard numbers and only provides confusion to other writers.

After reviewing your submission, you were very hard pressed to not change when the judge provided an explanation for you. You were unwilling to be open minded. A judge is there to help you bring your submission to the standards of the board at large.

Also ship length are needed for fleet sizes, character age and height are descriptors but you dont have to put it. Your judge explained it, but it seemed you didn't want to accept it.

The hard number should and needs to be removed to keep it in line with other submissions and the template. You're more than welcomed to keep the number in your notes and present them when rp happens, but do not readily expect your opponent or another writer to be so ready with hard numbers, since we do not function with hard numbers.

[member="Vespasian the Elder"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom