Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasoned Mandalorian mentor needed

Hi!
Now, take a look at Jaiyn's profile, and the topic title will make a lot of sense. In short, Jaiyn is a Mandalorian in training who needs a teacher, given that his old one has passed. Think of it as a Jedi master-padawan relationship, but without the code, and more shooting.
So, anybody interested? It won't hinder your character too much, and he could prove helpful in a scrap. Just be willing to put up with a stupid teenager!

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

That's a good idea; I might end up joining it one way or another.

I think Jaster could be a pretty interesting teacher, given his experience and all. He down for adopting a scrawny mando as his apprentice?

[member="Jaiyn Vex"]

As Alor of Clan Awaud, I can adopt you into the clan, but I'm not a member of the Mandalorian Empire and not a very active member of Mandalorian Threads. If your looking to be a bounty hunter or mercenary then I don't mind training you, but being part of my clan means you may be branded a Dar'Manda or Exile from Mandalor. If you are going to be a member of the Mandalorian Empire, then I suggest you find a Teacher in their ranks or in Death Watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom