Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea of Thieves! - Dom of Nar Kreeta [SJO]

SEA OF THIEVES
header6.png

Objective BYOO: Infiltrate slaver's base
Allies: SJO [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"]
There wasn't even a chance to speak to the Gamorian. Before he knew it a new figure had entered the room and began cleaning house. Bewildered the young man watched on, forgetting that there was a rifle pointed at him for a brief moment. A brief moment that almost cost his life. A sudden warning from the Force had him move at the last second and a blaster bolt burned across the side of his neck. Could of been worse, but his gaze went to the pig man before him, ready to defend himself.
Before the next shot could be fired Kahlil raised his hand, sending the rifle upwards to fire into the ceiling above. The young man gritted his teeth and jumped from the water, pulling his saber from his hip in the same motion. A flash of blue, the snap hiss of plasma, and the pigman was cut down. Kahlil grimaced as he glanced down to the now corpse. He had killed hundreds before, as a Sith. Now?

If there was another way, he'd try and find it.
Thol Amroth said:

"Amroth here, be advised there is an ambush with a blaster turret waiting ahead," He said quickly, jogging as he hid his lightsaber hilt again, falling in with some pirates that entered the hub and started toward bay seven. "I'm flanking. Don't shoot the Ubese in the helmet... I definitely won't be happy if you do."

He pulled out his com, glancing over to Romi. "Understood. Any sign of the hostages? They're the first priority."

On station
Objective 4

Zotra had his hand mashed to the comm button on his dais, screaming for help, pleading with the Silvers that this wasn't supposed to be happening, they'd had made a deal. His call for help didn't hurry the Twi'lek's steps any and she casually deflected a stray bolt away with her yellow saber as she approached him wary of any defenses he may trigger for such an event. Otherwise she knew that the Twin Lotus had all the time they needed after jamming the station's communications. Those ships fighting outside would take it in stride as part of the fleet action assuming it was the other side, that was if they even strayed inside the short-range field.

When it came it was in the form of a pair of heavy repeaters springing from panels disguised as decorative reliefs to spray down the area before the Hutt's throne. Domino was already pirouetting through the air above them though and came down to one knee before the slug, her saber held in a reverse-grip behind her where it had finished its downward slice through the now former crime lord. A little dramatic for her tastes, but she wanted some artistry to the evening. With some disgust, she used the Force to assist gravity and pushed Zotra's slumping form from the dais so she could get at his controls. "Citizens of Nar Kreeta station, several days ago it was announced that you would be joining the Silver Jedi order. This means the station and planet below now operate under the same unified legal code as the rest of the coalition. The Hutt crime lords and their underlings are common criminals, guilty of murder, the manufacture and distribution of narcotics, and the enabling of slavery and piracy. Their sentence is now being carried out. Any who try to obstruct me or my soldiers will be treated as accessories to their crimes. Stay inside, stay safe. And as for you cartel members, if you wish to surrender, you may do so." Domino's voice was emotionless as it echoed through the station's PA system, the last notes chased by a rumbling explosion as one of her Thunder Walkers took out a resistance hard-point with a missile before the broadcast cut off. If anyone didn't know about the fighting, they did now.

Turning so she could take stock of the courtyard she briefly considered that the addition of an arbor or two would turn the residence not half bad when one of her guards tossed a pair of incendiary grenades into the house so they wouldn't have to clear it room to room. Another stepped between her and the building before the explosives could detonate, protecting her from the shower of glass and other building materials suddenly turned projectile. She pinched the brow of her nose between thumb and forefinger, it had been how she'd trained them, minimize the risk while maximizing speed. A trilling of notes distracted her and a blinking light on the control panel she'd just used revealed their source as an incoming call. Reaching out, she answered it. "Warden here."

"Warden, Kincaid. We've secured the primary administration section, once local security was routed they haven't put up much resistance aside from a few runners the locals sent over to check things out or get them back on track, we didn't really have that long of a conversation about it. Hangers are shut down and escape pods are locked out. Nobody's getting in or out without cutting a hole."

"Excellent, hold position and shut down the communications arrays, give the jammers less to deal with. I'll be about my rounds." Rather than terminate the call in the usual way, Domino ended it by putting her saber through the control console. "Rally up!" she called to her forces and those that had joined up on the way to the Hutt's manor began to fall into a protective semi-circle before her while the original two took up the rear splitting her personal guard evenly between herself and their leader, Kincaid.

[member="Varindar Asyt"] ((sorry for ruining your swim meet!))

Objective: Infiltrate Slavers Base
Tag: [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Setter Ryburn"]

Snap-hiss!

Her blade moved in a dexterous blur as she deflected his blaster rounds, he stopped when he realized he wasn't getting anywhere. She stepped inside his frantic movements to tap him in the jaw, never hard enough to stun him, let alone incapacitate him, but driving him backward with each smack.

He stumbled back, she whipped her scarlet blade through a brilliant display of snakes, carving an infinity symbol in the air before her -- she'd cut off his angles of escape, keeping him directly in front of her.

The edge of the dock brought an abrupt end to his retreat.

Romi pointed and released a steady blast of energy. Kinetic force shot from her fingertips and blasted the rifle, driving the stock back into the Twi'lek's shoulder and crackling deep enough that it propelled him back into the water.

She loosened up, standing upright as Setter and his team approached.

Setter Ryburn said:
"We'll secure the western area of the facility, and try to get some information about who these guys are selling and buying from whatever we can find."

She nodded,

"Sounds like a plan. We'll continue on securing this area and then help the extraction team."

Setter Ryburn said:
"I know you won't have a problem in the dark, so we're gonna try and cut the lights out."

She smirked, "Of cour---" she was cut off by the interference through the comm,

Thol Amroth said:
"Amroth here, be advised there is an ambush with a blaster turret waiting ahead,"

Kahlil Zambrano said:
He pulled out his com, glancing over to Romi. "Understood. Any sign of the hostages? They're the first priority."

"Setter's gonna kill the lights. So who's ambushing who?" She teased.

Thol Amroth said:
"I'm flanking. Don't shoot the Ubese in the helmet... I definitely won't be happy if you do."

"I'll try to miss..."

gotchagood.png
To say that Setter Ryburn was methodical as he moved was an understatement.​
The trek through the facility was a carefully-coordinated artistry of training. The two Razor operators with him were equally ruthless and methodical, checking every corner- holding security when necessary, the whole nine yards. Setter was following the power lines- after all, a facility with this much juice needed it's own squeeze. Setter was tracking through the facility- and they'd only had to put down six targets so far, without firing so much as a shot. Setter preferred the blade and the garrote to the crack of the rifle.

Something about satisfaction and ensuring your target was truthfully down...

Setter unwrapped the garrote and let the Rodian drop, giving him one more stomp on the neck just to be absolutely sure. The power control was ahead of him- and the panel was easily removed as it was installed. Setter glanced over the technical specifications- and turned off the lights. Only the dimly-lit red emergency lights remained. Setter laughed in the darkness, pulling the night vision over his face. He turned to the other Razor operators, who were equally grinning in the dim light.

Setter was having too much of a good time killing pirates.

His gravelly voice came over the comms.

"Lights out."

[member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Thol Amroth"] l [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] l

Sea of Thieves
Objective: Kill Everyone
Allies: Pirates

You ever wanted to make a statement to the Galaxy? One that would last for a long time within the hearts and minds of those responsible? If you could, would you? Could you? Do you have the balls to do what needed to be done? Show the Galaxy that life is not worth living the way they have all believe it to be from some pre-conceived notions.

Yes. I did.

I had the gall to stand for what was my lack of a life. How else would I get the attention of a Massive order such as the Silver Jedi? Capture the people who they hold dear. Dangle them in front of their eyes. Hold them out with a fishing line so that just as they are about to touch hands, yank them away with the scissors that fate cuts upon the strings of life.

Pirates, Hired and paid well to capture various citizens of the Silver Jedi. Dangling them in a rather precarious position. Even while I may be under the see, and the fleet up in space held off the majority of them, I knew they would be coming soon. Hearing of a lack of guards near Docking bay 7, I already made my way closer and closer.

What filled my veins with boiling blood was the scent of a Jedi. The power was palpable.

Delicious even.

The Snap of a orange lightsaber blade roared to life with a deep guttural hum. Matching and audible clashing with the sound of the other held by a rather impressive woman.

"I fear you and your little posse have gone a few steps too far."

[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Thol Amroth"],

Sabine Galen

S
Objective: Rescue the Quiglings!
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Tika"], [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Sabine gave Sigyn a small grin. She couldn't wait to get out, either. And, she placed a gentle hand on Tika's shoulder, hoping to comfort the young Quigling. They would find the others, she made a silent vow. Deep breaths, she reminded herself and did the best she could to steady her nerves.

“Be on guard, you two. Stay close to me.” She said, her voice a low whisper.

As their rather unassuming craft pulled into the designated docking bay, there was a moment of silence. Sabine gave her utility belt one last check, and her hand went to the hilt of her saber that was clipped there. The ramp lowered and the group of Jedi would disembark, much to the surprise of those milling about.

The men on guard duty sprang to their feet, weapons hastily drawn.

Drawing the force around her, Sabine extended a force barrier that her two padawans could duck behind. The initial blaster fire was absorbed, and she did her best to maintain her focus. Looking to Asaraa, she arched her brows "You wanna take care of them?"

Edited 6/24/19: I got confused about locations, sorry! We're at a different base than Team 1, Romi, Setter, et all.

Cold-blooded.

His employers were idiots, but idiots who paid decently. They were recently concerned about the possibility of interference at one of their underwater facilities. The idea of having tens of thousands of gallons of water above his head, coupled with the notion that someone could walk in and try to take them out- didn't excite him.

But it sure as hell excited his wallet.

As [member="Ignis Imura"] made his dramatic entrance- there was a single flare, bright and red, dropped between them as the lights went out. From the shadows, appeared Lancer- lightly armored, holding a vibroknife. There was a visible slugthrower on his leg, but other than that- he was facing the Jedi down with nothing more than a knife. With the fact that he was dead silent while doing it- was unnerving enough. But he was confident- in fact, pretty damn sure that he could take on the Jedi.

He might've been right, too.

He flipped the knife, but just stared at the Jedi, standing beside the cyborg Ninja Sith.

[member="Ignis Imura"] l [member="Romi Jade"] l @Thom Amroth l [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]​

A man can change his stars
Sea of Thieves
Objective: Stay alive
Allies: None
The pain of having the wind knocked out of you, is not a good feeling. Nor is the idea that you are being literally dragged from where you were, in front of the current little gang leader. Rifles and pistols pointed to your head.

Yeah, not my favorite time. Nor the idea of having little to no time left over. I watched as the guns lowered. The giant green pig of the group lifted up a Axe weapon. Clearly was going to be bringing it down on my head. However at that moment, there was a call over their radio that even I could hear.

"Boss man has found some Jedi. He attacken dem now."

Shaking his head, the pig lowered the ax as the man before me knelt down and waggled his finger in front of my face.

"You are lucky for one. Once this Demon deals with your Jedi friends, I will be back, and I will have your head."

I gulped ever so slightly as he sent two more men down the hall. Likely heading their way to help with whoever this Demon was. They acted under the jurisdiction for this being. Either they had respect, or fear for this man. I couldn't tell. For the moment, I was bound up once more and tossed over to the side where I was separated from the rest of the people.

[member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Julius Rhein"], [member="Thol Amroth"],

SEA OF THIEVES
header6.png
Objective BYOO: Infiltrate slaver's base
Allies: SJO [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"]
Enemies: Pirates [member="Lancer Damar"] [member="Ignis Imura"]

Kahlil could feel the sudden chill in the Force before he knew what was causing it. Having spent so long among the Sith, he knew all too well the touch of the dark. Sure enough, the figure giving off such a negative aura came into view. A burned man, held together by cybernetics. He was strong in the force, who ever it was. And another figure. A man with a knife, and no signature in the Force. The young man gulped.

The man was either hiding his signature, or he was confident enough to take on two Jedi with his skill alone.

Without knowing all the facts, Kahlil pulled up his saber defensively to watch, glancing between the new threat and Romi. "I don't suppose we could talk you out of this?" Then the lights went out. Only the glow of the lightsabers were left as Setter and his crew did as they were planning. Well damn, now it'll be even harder to deal with the man with a knife. The Knight put on a forced smile. "We just want to get those people currently being held as captives out of here. Can be nice and peaceful if you just hand them over."

Objective: Infiltrate Slavers Base​
Tag: [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Ignis Imura"] [member="Lancer Damar"]​

A quick pivot and twist of the waist placed her on her next path -- but her movements became staggered as she fell still in her square

Snap-hiss

A deep orange shone in contrast to her blue irises.

Ignis Imura said:
"I fear you and your little posse have gone a few steps too far."

She took his measure; she hadn't sensed him. In fact his signature was...slick -- she couldn't quite grasp it. That would explain why he made it well within range of her without her being aware. "Have we?" she retorted rather casually, centering herself.

Kahlil Zambrano said:
Without knowing all the facts, Kahlil pulled up his saber defensively to watch, glancing between the new threat and Romi. "I don't suppose we could talk you out of this?"

"I don't take him for much of a talker really," she followed Kahlil up. "I mean look at his face..." The lights cut out, and a faint glow seemingly flailing about and falling just at their feet protruded from the darkness beyond. So he had company, and this one she could feel stepping into her sphere like perception. So there was more to the first guy then...some sort of reason he wasn't a steady anchor like his comrade.

Tilting her head slowly, she brought up her comm to shoot a message Thol's way "We've run into a bit of a situation here, we're gonna be late."

Kahlil Zambrano said:
"We just want to get those people currently being held as captives out of here. Can be nice and peaceful if you just hand them over."

Romi leveled her scarlet blade "He's right, we don’t have much time, so I’ll give you one chance to surrender," she said. "After that, you'll be limping away."

Sea of Thieves
Objective: Kill Everyone
Allies: Pirates
The Lights went out. Very little left illuminated by three sabers of our parties. My own orange, and their Blued hue, and surprisingly a Red. Not really customary of a Jedi to be wielding a Red blade. However, I was not one to judge so quickly. The potential that flowed from within both of the individuals were quite daunting for most others. Fear is not something I expected to creep up upon me. There were others on their way. More of these Jedi to come and face me. I did nothing but close my eyes as the younger of the two attempted to talk things out. Asking me even to let the hostages be handed over to them.

I smiled beneath the already grinning mask covering me. Even more so, I found it quite intriguing that the lass mentioned that I was likely not a talker. I small chuckle under my breath as one of the hired pirates joined me. A vibroblade in hand. Sure, give it your all Mercenary. My hand slowly raised the saber with a single arm. Pointed directly at the Master Jedi.

She was my target. She would be the more formidable of the two. I opened my eyes. Letting them fall upon the silhouettes of the two and the Red and blue hues.

"You words fall on deaf ears young one. Have you little to grasp for your current situation?"

Rhetorical in its entirety. However, Surrender? Nah. I have come too far. Done too much to simply give in because someone asked so nicely.

"A pity your voice was wasted Jedi master. However, I shall have to hear more of it when a blade is ran through you."

Why rush? Why make the obvious decision in charging into the two of them? I had no doubt that the Pirates would fail to keep the hostages. I had no doubt that they would find them and get them. No. I wanted to play. I wanted some fun. Even more, I wanted to send a message. I will not accept the Jedi as who they are. Warmongers fighting the Sith upon the same side of the coin. They started an Eon's span war with them. I came here to finish it.

One foot in front of the other, I closed the distance A slow walk which picked up in pace. A jog shifting into a run, and a mad dash at the lady in Combat Gear. I small leap from my back foot, with a cleaving down strike as my opening.

[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Kaleleon Seleare"], [member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Sabine Galen"], [member="Setter Ryburn"],

Lancer_2.png

They talked a lot.​
How much of Jedi and Sith training was dedicated to the inevitable pre-fight philosophical debates?​
Lancer was a professional, a killer. He had no such times for shenanigans such as discussing what they were going to do. The cyborg went for the woman. Lancer pegged her as the more alpha as the two. He figured he'd have to help the monologue-prone villain he was stuck with.

Lancer in-stepped to close the distance between him and the white-haired Jedi- and slashed at his blade with his knife. He had height on him, maybe a foot or so taller than Lancer. But Lancer was more built than he was- bulkier. He'd use that to win the fight. Had to press the kid. Jedi were known for their cool-headedness. Hard to make them panic.

But easy to make 'em hurt.

Lancer had a lot to work with on this kid- he wondered what 'right' would be for him. It'd been a while since he fought a Jedi. He was looking forward to it.

A lot.

His blade came fast- a very fast swipe to test the Jedi's reactions compared to his size. The vibroblade would have no problem engaging the Jedi's blade- but he hoped that the Jedi would have plenty of problems engaging him.

[member="Ignis Imura"] l [member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] l​

Tika looked up at Sabine when she placed a hand on her shoulder, and gave a small smile. She knew her Master would try her best to see that the Quiglings would be rescued an safely as possible. That was something she was grateful for.

Sticking close and being on guard, she could do that. Especially here in this vessel that had now entered the base. The silence around them was making her fidget with her lightsaber nervously. She had never been on a rescue mission before, well....technically she hadn't been on any missions before.

The hatch finally opened and the Jedi rescue team rushed out into the bay to be greeted by a less than prepared group of pirates. Well so she thought until she heard the word ambush over her comms. Almost instinctively, the young Quigling took cover by Sabine, staying close to her just in case.

[member="Sabine Galen"]

gotchagood.png
Darkness. Pitch-black darkness.​
It's what separated the men from the boys.
It's what made men know fear.​
There was no greater fear than the unknown.​
No greater fear than the possibility of the encroaching darkness.​
In the barely-lit underwater facility, the pigs that once held the young man hostage began to know fear.​

Setter watched them sweat, his night-vision pulled down over his eyes. The other two Razor team members were perched on either side of the long hallway, rifles down. The pigs were frantically feeling around, trying to get a feel for where they were going. They were trying to go for the power box, to restore their ability to see. Setter removed the vibroknife from his chest-rig, and waited for the pig to come by in the darkness. He watched his arm reach above him, trying to feel his way through the hallway. Setter sent the knife straight into his ribcage, piercing his lung.

The movies always talked about going for the neck when sneaking up someone. That was stupid. You stab someone in the lungs, they lose the ability to scream. Then- with a flourish, ripping his knife out of the pig's lungs, he stabbed him behind the ear. Bleeding someone out was all well and good, but Setter preferred the insurance of severing their spinal chord. He guided the big bastard down to the ground, watching the other Razor team member do the same.

They walked further down, their nightvision giving them sight where others couldn't see.

He rounded a corner first- Setter after all, lead from the front, as any good leader should. He turned off the UV laser, scanning the room with the limited ambient light in front of him. There was a big ugly son of a queen with an ax. Setter turned his head to the other Razor team members, who were scanning the room as well. One of them held up a hand, indicating for them to stop. He turned his arm parallel, and rotated it 90 degrees. The signal for civilians.

Hostages. Slaves.

Setter turned back to the man with the ax.

He turned on the visible laser from his weapon. The pig got to see three red lasers coming from the pitch-black darkness before he was shot six times, twice by each operator. The pig crumbled to the ground, shot in the chest by Setter and the other one, and the third member went for his head. Setter flipped up his goggles and cracked a bright chemical light. The room flooded with white-blue light, enveloping the black-clad operators in an eerie glow. To say they looked like demons themselves was an understatement- they were more like ghouls, specters, vampires. Something scary.

But they were the good guys, at least, in this scenario.

"We're with the Silver Jedi Rangers. My name is Setter Ryburn, we were sent here to rescue you all and put a stop to these guys."

Setter and the operators went to cut loose and free the hostages. Setter walked over to the kid who was by his lonesome, compared to the rest of the group. He stood over him, cocking his head.

"Piss someone off, didja bud?"

He bent over and cut the kid free, patting him on the shoulder.

"You'll be alright, kid. You're good now. We got 'em."

"We got 'em" was in fact, a nice way to tell a hostage that they just killed all of their hostage-takers.

Setter leaned over to speak into his headset.

"Hostages are secured and slavers are down. Razor team has control of the hostages. Will need medical attention for a few of them, I think."

Setter smiled and patted the kid on the back, looking around the dim room.

"I should work in the dark more often."

[member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Tika"] l [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] l [member="Sabine Galen"] l​

Objective 3: Swimming meet

And yet the Quigling is making her work for holding on to second place, as much as the Selkath made her work to try overtaking him. The crowd was bewildered by how a swimmer from a land-based race could somehow keep up with another one that was. It brought to mind the memories of the last swimming race she took part in for a sting operation, where the main three swimmers were completely blasting the remaining five. With every meter she swam, she closed in on the Selkath, but every centimeter gained on the Selkath was going to be harder and harder to gain. By the halfway mark, Varindar was tied for first and maybe, maybe someone in the crowd that was also on Ceraluen, or one of those many daily races of the old days, would recognize her as a hotelier. Or maybe some guest that stayed in either of her hotels. Poodoo. What if some overly-enthusiastic booster in the crowd inadvertantly compromised the operation? she thought, as she finally overtook the Selkath gangster, er, swimmer in the opening meters of the third lap. Then again, the Selkath underworld usually fielded one of their own systematically in every race when they hosted one, and they often were the heavy favorites. But both the Quigling and Varindar threatened to lose them some money, especially on multi-swimmer bets.

"The general manager of the Crown Nebula: it's her! She's in the lead!" a past guest of that hotel shouted in her direction.

A man can change his stars
Sea of Thieves
Objective: Stay alive
Allies: SJO
The lights went out. Sending everyone into a panic. I could hear Garron trying to console the girl who I had attempted to free earlier. While I had been bound back up, They had not. I had a feeling that when the time was right, they would attempt to get free and go. However, as soon as we saw the bright flashes of light from blaster fire, and even the pig alien fall down, and bright blue white washed over the room. A small stick could make that much light? Without hesitating, a man walked over to me and cut the bonds. Noticing the bruising that was likely already upon me. And cus I was alone. Garron came over quickly and attempted to get in between myself and the guy.

However, as Garron saw that everything was alright, he waited a moment for the soldier to turn around and began to speak about working more often in the dark. He came over to my side and grabbed my hand. Lifting me up while I stayed in silence.

"Relax relax I am fine. Just a little pain."
"Well yo-"

In the middle of the man speaking a loud snap came out from behind him. A beam of red energy shooting through his chest with a face covered by a mask. Illuminated behind him. The person's voice hiding within the darkness itself.

"Learn of the One Truth."

I was completely shocked. Attempting to close the distance myself and attack the man. However, before I even remotely got close, his form vanished into the darkness of the room. Turning to the soldier to see if he had saw any of that, My eyes turning to my friend. The man who had taken me from my home to here. He killed him. The Sunsword sticking out from his back.

Did the man come from my home? Was he one of the Paladins? Wielding a blade of fire? I reached Garron and took the Sunfire Sword from his back. His face was pale and gone. He had already passed with a pained look upon his face. Picking up the weapon, I found a little knob on the side. Thumbing the switch to activate the red hued blade.

"WHERE IS THE GHOST!?"

[member="Setter Ryburn"], [member="Tika"], [member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Ignis Imura"], [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"],

Lynette Lykova

L
Ocean Battle
Nar Kreeta
Objective 02. Post 02.

High above the underwater base, Silver Star Defenders slugged it out against a wasted tide of pirate ships. Already the pirate fleet was beginning to buckle. It's largest ship, right in the middle of their formation, had just been cut in half by a devastating bombardment. Littering the ocean's surface with burning metal and black cavernous debris.

"Sir." The deck officer looked up from his computer, "We've just recieved a transmission from the base. TF Raider has secured the hostages."

The Fleet Commander leaned against the holographic display and nodded. That was it then. The Pirates had just lot their last strategic piece of defense. He looked over to Lynette and gestured to the enemy fleet formation,

"Then we need only hold this position until our people make it out of there. Tell the rest of the captains of the mission's progress. They'll be happy to know that the chase is almost upon us."

Lynette looked back to the holo display and pointed towards the fighters over the near ocean,

"What about our fighters?"

The Fleet Commander folded his arms, "I suppose their fun is almost over too. ...Comms? Order our fighters to disengage when they've routed the enemy. They are to return to our position and bombard the enemy from behind."

"Aye sir!"

Lynette nodded and returned her eyes to the small pip on the map that represented the underwater base. Hoping into the Force that everyone was doing alright down there. Likewise, the battle for the ocean's surface was progressing smoothing and overwhelmingly in the Silver's favor.

The young Jedi nodded closing her eyes for a moment as she reached out to the force, letting the energy flow through through her, suffusing her being as she reached down to rest one hand on the floor. She'd could feel the men, could feel the energy discharges from their weapons burning through the air as it impacted with Sabine's barrier. She could feel everything about hte room, the surprise and determination filling the space.

There was a part of her that wanted to pull her weapons loose, it would be so easy to dance upto the two guards and close with them, the flash of a blade would be all it took for her to be inside their guard and deal with them. She'd learned all too well that over confidence could be a killer, that sometimes you had to be willing to actually fight, to engage an enemy and not try to trick or neutralise them. That wasn't the lesson she wanted to see imparted to the Padawan's today though, it might sometimes be necessary to take a life, but she didn't have to do that today.

Statuesque, without moving she reached out with the force, wrapping it around the men, around their bodies as she sucked in a deep breath, and then breathed out, tugging on the force as she did. The men's blasters flew out of their hands, skittering across the floor as Asaraa exploded forward in a burst of motion taking advantage of their distraction. First one then another, her hands flicked out, tapping against the guards crumpled to the floor, stunned by the force, at least for a little while.

[member="Tika"] | [member="Sabine Galen"] | [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

Objective 3: Swimming meet

And now the Quigling overtook the Selkath also. The crowd must have realized they have a better 200m backstroke race here than they had all week. And that's not just Varindar: even though she was virtually unknown on Nar Kreeta, to the Selkath underworld, and, of course to these peeps that stayed at the hotel at the height of the school-vs-hotel rivalry, she was a marquee swimmer to watch out for. But now it was just a question of time: Varindar had to work hard to protect whatever lead she had on the Quigling into the end of the third lap. With one lap left to go, she knew the entire success of this sting operation rode on her winning that race. But what she didn't realize was that the Quigling was also there on a sting operation of his own, too. So maybe it was Ceraluen all over again, only with Elianne replaced by some Quigling police agent. With each passing meter, the three in the lead were closing in on each other, and the Selkath was thinking of all the money they stood to lose if either the Quigling or Varindar won that race. But, in the end, it was only a few hundredths of a second that separated Varindar from the Quigling and, in turn, the Quigling from the Selkath.

"And the winner is... Varindar Asyt!"

Finally they would get out of this ship. Hopefully, the base would seem less underwater-y. At least it would feel more safe. Which was a wierd way of thinking of a base full of enemies.

She followed right behind [member="Sabine Galen"] and [member="Tika"], holding her hand the spear strapped to her back. At first, it seemed like the guards were surprised. But that changed fast. Either these were the fastest guards in the Galaxy, or they had expected something would happen, based on their speed to get in attack position.

Sigyn jumped behind the barrier Sabine had created, having now pulled her spear. She was ready to jump up and attack, when [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] quickly grabbed their blasters, and paralyzed the guards. It had all happened really fast. Sigyn stood for a moment looking at the guards lying on the floor. She hoped she would be able to do that one day.

She reached out With the force, trying to locate the Quiglings. Her senses were not the most attuned, but she had always been good at sensing Things through the force. Though it was mostly danger she had felt. Which is what she felt for now too. She guessed they would be guarded, so she tried to sense where there were many guards. After a moment, she had located a Place where there were some guards, which was hopefully where the quiglings were too. "I think we should og that way," she said, pointing Down a corridor. "I think the prisoners are held in a room we will come to if we go there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom