Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea of Thieves! - Dom of Nar Kreeta [SJO]

Sabine Galen

S
Objective: Rescue the Quiglings!
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Tika"], [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

As Sabine kept the barrier active, she watched as the pink-haired Knight sprang to action. She's fast, Sabine thought to herself. Asaraa was definitely skilled, no arguments there. It was no wonder the young woman was popular around the temple. As Asaraa disabled the guards, Sabine let the force barrier shimmer away.

She glanced to Tika, just to make sure the young Quigling was doing alright. No doubt, this was a stressful experience, especially when lives were at stake. Though it was an important lesson – they were doing good here, and that's what the Order was all about.

“That way?” Sabine echoed, glancing to Sigyn. Reaching out, she, too, could sense the clustered presence of many. “You're right,” she nodded. “It does seem like they are being held together.”

Giving the others a steady nod, Sabine drew her own saber and held it tightly within her grasp. No doubt, there would be other guards as they advanced. Especially once they reached the place where the Quiglings were being kept. “You ready?” She gave Tika an encouraging smile, and a steady nod to Sigyn, who had her spear in hand.

Heading down the corridor, she hoped they ready for whatever was to come.

In the command center, there were already hushed, urgent whispers. The guards had gotten wind of their arrival and would ensure that they didn't make it out of the complex without a fight.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
SEA OF THIEVES
Objective BYOO: Stop ambush group
Allies: SJO
Things had moved fast.

Thol was in position to flank the ambush group ahead. Then came Master Jade's communication, alerting him to being caught up with a situation. It generally wasn't good when a Jedi Master conceded a problem, which left Thol in a pinch - go to help or handle the ambush in the meantime. It was a tough decision, mainly due to the fact that leaving the pirates in position meant they would be able to spring the trap. But leaving Romi and others to handle whatever issue they had come up against could put them in danger, also...

"Copy that."

Then the lights died, throwing the base into darkness.

Thol jumped into action, throwing himself through the air with the Force in the confusion, to land beside the laser turret. The pirate manning it was caught by surprise, blinking his human eyes in the black in a futile effort to see what had landed nearby, only to be shot in the chest by a blaster pistol at close range. The Jedi Knight holstered the weapon, before grabbing the turret controls and began to turn the hefty emplacement downward toward the surprised pirate group. Channeling the Force, Thol called on the power to improve his vision, as his blue eyes glowed faintly with Force Sight, the large area a washed-out biege that was akin to night vision - he could see the pirates outlines, their skeletons, and the corridors beyond...

Smirking, Thol pulled the turret triggers, opening up with blazing red laser bolts that arced out and exploded against the recovering pirates, as he strafed their exposed positions with surprise!

Not subtle, but effective.

Objective 3: Swimming meet

"Do you realize how much the Quigling and you made us lose tonight?" the Selkath swimmer in third place asked Varindar.

"I won't pretend to know the betting volume so I have no clue"

The Selkath was the favorite according to these crooks' bookmakers, and, from the looks of the Selkath swimmer, the Selkath gang lost way more than just the vigorish in that race. Laundering money all right, but the thing with moneylaundering was that money launderers typically wanted to see the laundered money back. Now these gangsters are not going to schedule them in the next two races anymore, feeling that, if the Quigling and Varindar kept up for the next two races, poodoo will hit the fan sooner or later. The two of them are brought in front of the desperate Selkath crooks running the show, even though the Quigling thinks that it's just bad luck on the Selkath's part. Varindar could feel their anger as they were about to talk about the future of these swimming races.

"You two have wrecked the entire night's swimming program!" the Selkath organizer shouted. "What are we going to do?"

"You will hand over organization of these races to us"

SEA OF THIEVES
header6.png
Objective BYOO: Infiltrate slaver's base
Allies: SJO [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"]
Enemies: Pirates [member="Lancer Damar"] [member="Ignis Imura"]

Well, they really didn't want to speak. To his side the enemy force user already struck out at Romi, which left the unknown opponent to the young Knight. There was only one choice in this darkness. Trust in the Force, prepare. His eyes closed as he felt around the room, letting his senses meld into the energy around him. Danger. The enemy was the first to strike, a quick slash. Kahlil tilted his blade, catching the dagger along it to cause the weapon to glance upwards if he could. Minimal effort, conserve strength.

The core of Soresu.

He quickly followed up his defense with a blast of the force from his palm, aiming to push the hired thug back.

Objective: Infiltrate Slavers Base​
Tag: [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Ignis Imura"] [member="Lancer Damar"]​

Silent and focused.

She widened her stance, the right side of her face began to glow -- the scarlet weapon casting a translucent sheen over her skin as they both became parallel.

Romi grew cold. "That was your chance."

She watched on as he approached, she couldn't sense him nor could she visually track his movements; the lights were out. She trailed his lightsaber in order to semi-size him up. Her eyelids slowly began to work their way towards each other as she tightened her focus, but stopped somewhere in the middle of a squint.

"Why can't I sense him?" she thought, or hear him. There were dozens of questions she had regarding this guy.

She caught the impression of a dark wind and a slashing flash of orange lightning. She lurched back, digging the ball of her foot into the durasteel tiling before her heel came down -- she propelled herself backwards and out of the arc of his opening swing.

"This is -- ugh dammit Setter!" She cursed. Of course she'd have to face a cybernetic assassin like master of stealth in the dark of all places. She was already calculating things in her mind, but she didn't have half a second to ponder too much. She used the physical momentum of her retreat to roll down onto her right hip, then came around, slashing wide and level with her scarlet lightsaber. Her blonde hair shone with reflected highlights as it lashed from one shoulder to another.

The stroke—all power, no finesse.

But she had an idea...

Sea of Thieves
Objective: Kill Everyone
Allies: Pirates
A curse to someone's name just before I swung at her. To be truthful, the swing was merely meant to grab her attention. I didn't expect to hit the woman. However, if it did connect, I would have been fiercely angry. As a Master of the force, I would have hoped she would be suitable to combat by now. Even more so, her backpedal led her to attempt to wrap around me. I smiled brightly underneath the mask. She wanted to reach around me. Get me from an angle I could not attack her from. Smart move, if I stood still.

Dropping down and rolling away from her. As I came to my knees upon the ground, some sparks were left behind from where the blade had made contact with the floor. I twisted around quickly. Releasing a telekinetic wave in her direction. Keep her back, take her off her balance, or whatever have you. I used it to keep a small distance with thumbing my lightsaber. The bright orange almost volcanic blade shut off into darkness. What for? No blade to see me. No blade to gauge how close I was.

She was likely already catching on that she couldn't feel me within the force, and likely couldn't hear me. Now as I was in the dark, her only perceptions were sight itself. Yes, she could have used technology, but I didn't see a helmet upon her head. I took this moment to lunge at her. Twisting my lightsaber hilt around. Intending to use it's butt-spike as a tool. Aiming to stab at her from within the shadows. Keeping silent with fast but quiet foot falls. Accomplished by using the balls of my feet. The smallest contact required.

To be truthful, I was lucky that the lights went out. I was lucky that whoever shut them off, made my fight ever so slightly in my favor. However, I knew eventually if I stalled for too long, that this would be a crap shoot. Why? They would be getting the hostages. My Pirates were piss poor at keeping it quiet, and were attempting to fight the Might of an entire Galactic Power face to face. They would fall, and their payments would be null and voided. Why? They failed their job.

No, I shouldn't be worried about fighting this Jedi. I needed, a way out.

[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"], [member="Lancer Damar"],

Station
Objective 4 - Create a proper government

Domino sat on a crate, leaned over and twirling her deactivated lightsaber in one hand, her other held a datapad on her knee. Most of the major opposition had been dealt with, any time it looked like there might be a stalemate or there would be high casualties to break an objective the Thunder Walkers had come through. Right now her techs were restoring short-range communications so sweep and clearing actions could be coordinated. It was also hoped that any remaining tangos would be tempted to contact each other and they could be tracked down via their signals. The bays and escape pods were still locked down as were long-range communications.

A hacking cough caught her attention and she looked up to see an older man supported on either side by one of her suited enforcers. One had a blaster burn marring his suit to reveal the armor he wore beneath and behind the group she could see more of her people herding prisoners through the process of being searched, identified, and made to sit in one of the squares. Another cough brought her attention back to the man, it sounded more nervous this time rather than one caused by a breathing issue but she still took the time to sheath her saber hilt so she could draw the thin cigar from her mouth and snub it out on her seat before rising.

Standing, she exhaled twin lines of smoke from her nostrils and studied him. One leg was twisted where it'd broken and healed improperly, he was gaunt, and the hair on his head was long though receding, but his eyes. Those were the eyes she was looking for. A glance at the picture of the man she scrolled to on the 'pad confirmed this was one of those she sought. For these people's past deeds weren't crimes but were of good intent. Marto had obviously been punished for his. "Hello Marto," his eyes narrowed and then shifted to one of the men holding him briefly before nodding once. "Don't be alarmed, I had my people investigate quite a bit before launching so audacious an attack, and if we want to make sure it sticks, I need your help and that of the other Block Party members. You see, the Silver Jedi only set a few base standards for member planets to follow. Don't slave, manufacture and transport narcotics, that sort of thing." Actually as far as people like Josh Dragonsflame had told her, slavery was their only hard no, others seemed to be under the impression that even drugs were a grey area as 'it's gonna happen, we probably can't stop everything,' much to her disgust. Murder hadn't even been mentioned in the discussion which was a grey area she had been willing to take advantage of. Though technically since the local laws prevailed and few of the ruling government or class ever bothered to write in a way they could be replaced, Domino figured that meant they were willing to be replaced by the same means that they gained that power. Which in her mind meant that she was now the temporary ruler of at least this station. Even if it were in her voice only. It'd be enough to make what she wanted work.

"You see Marto, you and the surviving members of the Party were all either elected or generally looked up to enough by your fellow station dwellers that you were allowed to carry their voice of dissatisfaction to those in power. One representative for each station block. And even though it looks like you were punished for it, you still tried to make things better for your fellow people as a leader in their community." She paused a moment in her little speech to study his face again, she could still see a little fear there, but there was more pain at the memories, and maybe a little bit of hope in those sad eyes. "Seven heads of the station, seven more from the planet below, one arbitrator elected by over-all popular vote to break stalemates, term limits to be set forth again by popular vote once things settle. The beginnings of a proper government led by those the people respect and look up to." The Twi'lek held out a hand to the stunned man before her, "I can't do it alone. Will you help me?"

Objective: Repel Enemy Assault
Enemies: [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] l [member="Romi Jade"]
Co-Worker: @Ignis Amura

The way he was lifted off of his feet was a tell-tale sign of a Jedi using the force against him. Complicated as it were, Lancer had little to no idea of what it was- and it reality, the idea of the force somewhat scared him. But not enough to deter him from the fight. The Jedi lacked the courage to outright kill with the force, and the way he was thrown wasn't hard enough to damage him significantly. Concussive force alone only made him roll, his body armor taking the brunt of the trauma that was forced on him.

Lancer was a killer, a professional. Jedi and Sith drew out their fights.

And then the lights went out, and only the flare between them dimly lit the room. Lancer could do well in low-light.

A man with a glowing stick couldn't hide as well as he could. Lancer sprawled out on the ground, and switched hands with his knife, and withdrew his sidearm from his leg. No safety, trigger safety only on his weapons. Round in the chamber. Rounds, not blaster bolts. Slugthrowers were common for men of his...stage. Lancer dumped the magazine at the white-haired Jedi, some 15 rounds erupting in the close proximity. At this distance, aiming was really a moot point. He didn't care if he hit the cyborg or the other Jedi, either. He only had two magazines after that- after all, he was fighting barebones. The mag dump was fast, true- but ultimately dumping a magazine meant sacrificing accuracy. Not to say that Lancer wasn't an expert in his own right with handguns, it was simply how things were and there was no changing facts or physics. Speed or accuracy, precision or haste. Couldn't have both.

But at this distance, with that big of a target?

Lancer liked his chances.

The guards were down and with it the barrier. Tika peeked around her cover to see if it was safe. Her lavender eyes then drifted up to Sabine. She gave her Master a nervous smile. This whole thing was stressful, but she had to remain calm if she wanted to get everyone out safely.

She turned to the hallway that Sigyn was pointing down. The young Quigling focused her mind and reached out with the force. She had scarcely felt the presence of other beings when Sabine was asking if she was ready. Letting out a slow breath, she gave her Master a nod. She was ready. Holding her lightsaber tightly, she followed after the small group.

[member="Sabine Galen"]
@Sygin Vanir

The young Jedi knight stood, her hands reaching down to adjust the split skirt of her combat outfit as she rotated her shoulders, blue eyes resting on the guards crumpled to the ground at her feet. They'd wake up with nothing more than a bad headache, but not for a few hours yet long enough for them to find the other prisoners. Reaching up Asaraa tucked an errant strand of hair behind her ear as she turned back, her boots making a soft thump on the floor as she approached the other knight and her Padawans. She could feel the comforting weight of her lightsabers resting on her hips, secure in their holsters as hey gaze flicked across Tika, giving her a small smile and a nod as she came to a stop, glancing up the corridor before looking back up the corridor. "We've probably got some breathing space before anyone notices that they're not responding on the comms and comes to check it out." Taking two guards by surprise was one thing, but a larger group who were actively looking for trouble would me more difficult to handle, she didn't think it was beyond them to handle, but taking out a suspicious group could mean people got hurt which was something she'd like to avoid if they could. Little did she know that all her planning was for nought, that the guards were already being mobilised to track them down.

"We've probably got about half an hour before anyone else comes by so," she nodded at Sigyn, "If you know where they are, then a moving target is gonna be a lot harder for them to find," she noted. She had no idea what state the Quigling's would be in, but she knew that if it came to a game of cat and mouse the Jedi could probably lead any guards through a merry chase.

[member="Tika"] | [member="Sabine Galen"] | [member="Sigyn Vanir"]​

Objective: Infiltrate Slavers Base​
Tag: [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Ignis Imura"] [member="Lancer Damar"]​

Through her weapons illumination she could see his figure avoiding her blade and slipping back into the shadows. She'd stepped back from her retaliating sweep, unmoved and with a guarded expression. She steadied her senses, her sphere like perception being pulled inward, taking in every inch of her form and the area only a finger-span away from her -- she didn't know where he was or what he was going to do next.

A telekinetic wave

Uhn.

She was forced back, if only because she was caught unaware. But with her focus anchored to her physical self to bolster her defense, the range of her telekinetic barrier are instinctively bound to her body's smaller frame. So she was able to anchor herself after being forced back several feet. Her arms flung out in front of her in some sort of make shift shield -- then the kinetic energy had subsided.

"Alright..." she said under her breath...

She inhaled....and exhaled slowly...

She repeated that process, but on the exhale she emitted a vibration sound from her mouth -- she was controlling her larynx to reach a frequency she hadn't before. Those waves shot throughout the area and subsequently returned; the feedback was the key. She knew where he was now.

Romi pivoted around and snapped up her foot sideways, with her lightsaber whipping around in her legs aftermath.

Sea of Thieves
Objective: Kill Everyone
Allies: Pirates
Closing the distance, I noticed in a singular second that the Jedi stood there, simply breathing in and out. No. Something was off. She was focusing on something. She was attempting to find me some other way. How? How else could she seek to see something which she cannot see? As I came within striking distance, she kicked out. Connecting hard into my side. The initial pain would likely leave bruises upon my flesh, and likely disturbed the placement of some of the cybernetics underneath. However, it would prove nowhere fatal.

My hands were buffed to the side due to the strike. However, I almost watched as the red blade came zooming towards me. Attempting to wield my long-handled lightsaber with one hand, I thumbed the switch just at the last moment. The two blades connected with sparks flying from my blade. The plasma drip in full effect. However, the unsuspecting strike left me fairly open. The impact of the two blades caused the tip of my own, to brush up against my right eye.

"GRAAAAHHHAAAHH!"

I howled out in pain as my own saber sliced into my brow, and a portion of my cheek. I could feel my face burning as I let her red blade slide away from my own. Gathering the force within my body, and releasing it all at once in a telekinetic wave. This... this slag had struck me. In all of my fights, I have never been struck with a saber. Even more so, my own. Growling deeply as I gave the woman a look.

I was very tempted to aid lancer in getting out of here. However, this idea, this plan was falling apart. The pirates were crap at their job. I had been struck by this Jedi, and I am sure by now the Hostages were saved, and maybe some of my cult members had been killed in the process. Staying here any longer would mean my death. Secondly, I could not continue my work behind their cells.

"You are on your own agent. Have fun with the Jedi."

Turning to the Jedi, I was furious. I am sure she could hear it.

"Too bad your backup is closing in. Otherwise we would continue."

Shutting off my lightsaber, I allowed the darkness to swallow me once more. Fading into the shadows and used my skills to make headway out of here. However that Jedi found me would likely be used again. Hunting me down. However, I suspect the Jedi would let me go, in favor of hopefully meeting up with her comrades. At least, that was my hope.

Like a beaten dog, I ran with my tail between my legs. Cursing myself the entire time.

[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Lancer Damar"], [member="Kahlil Zambrano"],

SEA OF THIEVES
header6.png
Objective BYOO: Infiltrate slaver's base
Allies: SJO [member="Thol Amroth"] [member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Kaleleon Seleare"] [member="Romi Jade"]
Enemies: Pirates [member="Lancer Damar"] [member="Ignis Imura"]

He didn't chase. No, Kahlil couldn't go after the man, not with the lethal intent needed to bring down the mercenary. He didn't want to kill anyone, not if he could help it. So he stayed where he was, his blade up in a defensive grip, his eyes narrowed where the man had disappeared into the darkness. The Jedi just needed to stall. Reinforcements would arrive, and then the pirates would have to choose between surrendering or fleeing.

At least, that's what he hoped they'd pick between.

The Force sent it's warnings. Small whispers of danger. Before the rounds were even fired Kahlil could see the lines, their trajectory in the Force. The young man swayed, hardly moving as he brought his saber around. Soresu heavily leaned on small, controlled movements, and it showed. The shots that would miss with a small shift were done with just that, Kahlil turning his torso to let the round go by. And the other shots that were more towards his centered mass? His lightsaber came around to catch them.

That's where things went wrong. A mind numbing pain shot through him as he felt raw heat pierce his side. The bullet he had tried to deflect ended up molten slag, carving through his side much like a lightsaber would. He was at least able to stop it from being a far more deadly shot. But it wasn't the last. Disrupted by pain he clutched the burned wound with one hand and stumbled backwards as the rest of the rounds flew at him.

Another sense of heat through his calf. Another in his shoulder.

And a bullet in his gut.

Unable to keep his mind focused on the stance he was using to listen to the Force he missed one of the shots, catching it in the stomach. He doubled over almost immediately, the raw and brutal pain overtaking his mind.

I'm going to die.

Fear welled in the young man as the already dark room darkened further. He couldn't keep the light in his eyes. Or were they closing? He couldn't tell. There was just pain. Pain everywhere, flooding everything. It was an experience he had only felt once before as a child. Kahlil didn't want to die. He couldn't die. Not here. Not like this. He wanted to save people. He needed to.

S̩̺̤̲͔͙͓̕u̸t̳͢ͅt͙̜̯̯̫a͔͖̩ ̙͟C̘̝͕͎͕͈ͅh͓w̲̪i̟͈̫̼͚̣͟t̺͠u̬ṣ̻̺͓͉̫̹͢k̲̫̰̮̗̼̀ą̦͎ͅk̗̗̙͕͙
Words he hadn't spoken since he gave up being a Sith escaped him. Warped broken words. Fueled only by the primal urge to fear death the young Jedi cast a spell. The blue of his lightsaber flickered as he spoke, breaking and disappearing into the hilt with a loud crack. A small mote of darkness launched forward, visible in the flair towards the Mercenary, where it would detonate into an explosion of raw heat and concussive force.

Kahlil was unconscious before it even detonated.

Objective 4: Prevent Hutt retaliation

Vattas the Hutt had joined those of the Order heading to Nar Kreeta, intent on making himself useful to their cause. There was, of course, the case of the piracy, but he believed his more useful application would be not as a Padawan, but as a Hutt. He knew Zotra, a practical Hutt, as they had known each other as Huttlets. Zotra was not particularly brutal, as Hutt standards go, and had the decency to at least put up a proper front. This was not to say that Zotra was a moral specimen, of course, but merely that he was pragmatic, willing to change so far as it would further his own profits. As Huttlets, Vattas would often protect Zotra from other Huttlets attempting to eat him, not a common occurrence but Zotra was particularly small, which led him to sharpen his wit before he’d come into his full size. Vattas hoped that this childhood debt might earn him some favor with the now-ruler of Nar Kreeta, perhaps open negotiations to prevent the heinous crimes that Zotra was no doubt overseeing in some capacity and find a legitimate living that might be mutually beneficial to the galaxy at large.

[SIZE=11pt]This was, however, a hope which would find no leg in reality. Vattas was in the station’s bazaar, studying the current imports and exports on Nar Kreeta in preparation for meeting Zotra, when the announcement rang out, declaring the death of the Hutt ganglord. A mix of emotions passed through Vattas: sadness that somebody he knew met a violent end, understanding that Zotra no doubt deserved such for his crimes, but more than either of those was a deep sense of failure that Vattas could not save that tiny Huttlet he once knew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]However he felt, this was not the time to be meditating on such thoughts. Using the discipline the Order had taught him, Vattas gathered his emotions in a great inhale, and released them out of his body with the exhale. His mind was sharp, and he considered the current situation, and it was bad. Upon opening up his borders with the Silver Jedi in good faith, a Hutt had been murdered. Nal Hutta wouldn’t take this sort of disrespect. Should word get out, the Order’s territory should expect criminal activity to triple in every conceivable statistic: murder, theft, piracy, slavery, and so on. Afterall, if dealing with the Hutts was as simple as killing them, the Sith would have long rid themselves of the annoyance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It seemed somebody had gotten some righteous inspiration, intent on performing a revolution on this planet, but they didn’t seem to understand the cost the rest of the galaxy would pay for it. After a minute of thought, Vattas came to a course of action. He glided through the bazaar at great speed, faster than many assumed a Hutt could move, just slow enough for anybody in front of him to move out of the way. Amidst the crowds he felt glares, though whether it was because he was a Hutt or of the Order, he couldn’t tell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And yet once more, as the padawan Vattas the Hutt arrived to the burning manor of Zotra the Hutt. “Those fools...” Vattas muttered in Huttese. It was a grand home, larger than the whole bazaar and then some, yet somehow it was all on fire, from one wing to the next. Vattas didn’t know whether to compliment the incendiary or the pyrotechnician, and in either case it was a terrible situation. Was killing Zotra not enough, did they have to destroy all his possessions as well? This was the definition of overkill.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Once more, Vattas steeled himself. He reached into his mouth and pulled out from a cavity beneath his gum the Vattassunt, his custom-made lightclub, many times larger than an ordinary lightsaber hilt. Switching it on, the isotope-5 cell hummed and the club’s thick yellow plasma blade stretched 3 meters long, red lightning dancing about it. With haste, Vattas cleaved through the gates and walls, clearing his path into the inferno.[/SIZE]

Allies: None.
Enemies: [member="Romi Jade"] l [member="Kahlil Zambrano"]
Objective: ????

He'd worked personally with Darth Carnifex at one point. He knew that language, those chants. He knew, also, that the best he could do was close his eyes and count to fu- before Lancer could process any further information, the heat overwhelmed him, and the concussive force sent him flying back. Lancer disappeared into the encroaching darkness of the underwater base. He tumbled for a long while, before he was submerged in one of the many pools of water that housed the submarines that carried supplies to the surface.

Lancer began to sink-

and disappeared from sight -enveloped by the darkness of the sea below them.

Objective: Rescue the Quiglings
Tags: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Tika"] | [member="Sabine Galen"]

"I think I know where they are being held," she replied to Asaraa. "At least the general location." With that, she followed Sabine and Tika Down the corridor. This base didn't seem too complex. Though, it would probably be hard to make a big and complex base under water. It would have to be able to resist the Power of the Ocean, so it wouldn't be easy to make it as big or complex as the pirates probably would like.

The corridor was quite long before they got to a split. Though there was little to see, or happening in general. "Um, master, do you feel where the quiglings are held too?" From what Sabine had said earlier, it sounded like she knew where they were. But she had said it vaguely, so it was hard to tell. Sigyn hoped her master felt where the prisoners were too. She would not like to be fully responsible for leading them herself. She had not gained full enough Control of the force to do that confidently yet.

But, as expected, they came to a split in the corridor. Sigyn looked in both directions. It was hard to tell. She had only felt the in which direction the quiglings were, not the which corridor they should take. But, nevertheless, she closed her eyes, and tried to feel where they were. It took some time, but she got a small feeling of which direction was right. She thought, at least. At the moment, she only tried to feel where there was danger for the quiglings, and thought that was where they were. "I think it is that way," she said and pointed to the left. "But if someone could confirm if that seems right, It'd be great."

Allies: SJO
Objectives: Heal those that need
[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

In darkness there is always shadows some move some stay still. This wasn't the first time of going to use her skills as a Huntress or in the jedi shadow as Nephesh. It was try time was not on her side. There was aches in her body that pain wasn't her best friend she was fair better off then her love. Watching with her eyes of pink as she wasn't going to fade into the on going unless she need to. As her breathing was only that of someone meditation could do in a peaceful surrounding. It was time that now being so old, could bring the peace all the time.

It was the whispers of the force she listen to then slapping her in the face was not something hard but it was the darkness of the force. Shaking her head, feeling the call whisper along with the force of help call. Not being her choice to wear her full armor but that of her husband advice. Even after all these years he was her protector. Moving as only the wind could flow through nature. Getting to the place not alone but with her pet, now AKK wolf blended into the place. Knowing the danger at hand and her skills was needed.

Unlike many of her fellow healers, on her side was a old leather bag. In side was her healing herbs. Pulling out a tube that some to be glowing yellow. Taking a knee beside the fallen Silver. Her voice came out that of soft spoken.

Everything will be okay, young one.

Feeling her way to his wound on abdomen. Quickly opening up the living tube of her herb of lore. Pouring out enough then came the part using her force power letting begin the healing first going deep with in the wound to the place then working her way upward. This would be a temp until she could get her back on board where more of her advance healing could take place.

He was cold. Of course he was cold. He used Sorcery, a skill he had sworn off. The pain had subsided by now. He was floating. Dreaming. Dying? Was this how he would die? The thought traveled his mind as he felt himself sink deeper and deeper into the cold black around him. Until a new warmth touched him. Something different, something good. Something.. Healing?

Maya Carrick said:

Everything will be okay, young one.
The voice was soft, caring. It filled him with an odd sense of peace after the darkness he had let in. He didn't know who it was, but for now, he would let the voice take him where it would. [member="Maya Carrick"]

Sabine Galen

S
Objective: Rescue the Quiglings
Tags: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] |[member="Tika"] | [member="Sigyn Vanir"]

The group continued on their way, Sabine tried to keep a note of the splits and turns in her mind – keeping it there for their exit, when the time came. She glanced to Sigyn, the young woman had keen senses for sure. And Sabine gave her a small nod of confirmation.

“Trust your senses,” She said, between breaths. But, she offered the flame-haired Valkyri a small grin. “We're getting close,” Sabine added, towards the rest of the group.

As they neared the location that Sigyn had pinpointed, the many presences became apparent. Behind a very large door. Drawing her saber, Sabine ignited it and began to cut through the metal. With effort, she drew the saber in a slow arc, allowing the metal to fall into the room. Their way now clear, she stepped inside and motioned for the others.

There were several locked cages in the dimly lit room.

“Tika,” She asked, her voice hushed. “Can you tell them we're here to help?”

And, giving a nod to Asaraa – Sabine knew that they'd need to make quick work of the locks and get moving again.

Asaraa had secured her lightsaber at her waist, it really didn't look like this wasn't gonna be a good job for lightsabers, there were too many cages and they didn't have the time to cut everyone loose. Not without risking the guards catching up to them, as much as she might dislike it, they were really in a fight against time to make sure they managed to get out without anyone getting hurt. She was sure that they could manage a fight...was pretty sure of it at least. What she didn't know for sure was if it came down to a fight if they could get everyone of their charges away without any of them getting injured. Not an optimal solution, so step one in plan successful escape, get everyone out of here safe and sound.

The Jedi knight reached out a hand, reaching out to the force, her mind riding the tendrils of energy that filled the room, manipulating them carefully. A little twist here, a few loops there and a small push and a touch there to get everything ready, and then she pulled. The locks on the cages shifted, ever so slightly at first, the sound of tortured metal creaking as the pink-haired Jedi threw the strength of her mind, her willpower against the rigidity of the metal. One hand and then the other reached out in front her, as if grasping the cages. Drops of sweat beaded on her forehead as she felt the metal struggling not the break, the pressure of hte force a heavy weight on her mind as she sunk down to one knee, face twisted into a rictus, a mask of concentration as she clenched her fists and pulled, the tortured sound of metal giving echoing around the room as Asaraa fell forward, sucking in a breath, limbs trembling from the effort as she swallowed, feeling a little lightheaded as she glanced up cautiously.

[member="Tika"] | [member="Sabine Galen"] | [member="Sigyn Vanir"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom