Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Science Expo Advert + New Faction

P.I.X.
ECOSYSTEMS OF THE FUTURE!

PI_Wallpaper_2.png

pi_divider.png

Calling all engineers and mathmeticians from across the galaxy! A scientific exposition of increadible proportions is about to occur. The newly founded institution for solving intergalactic problems through logical inqueary and data analysis, the Phoenix Initiative, is hosting it's very first Scientific Exposition, P.I.X., above the sandy world of Jakku. Great minds our invited to bring their scientific advancements geared towards long scale solutions to PI's top of the line space station, Radiance Home, where guests from across known space are invited to come and see what the future of scientific advancement looks like and enjoy a venue prepared from the recources produced in the station's self-contained greenhouse environment. Director Akar Rhonvogg will be present to meet with and discuss with guests and academics at the expo, and all will be able to witness a brand new piece of tech that will change the way that the galaxy thinks about environments.

Get ready for a reboot!

P.I.X. will be coming to Jakku December 1st, 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom