Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scars of Time (FWC Dominion of Dorsis - Hex U-27)

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Objection 5: bring a story over.

And so it was thought highly unusual as it were out of character for him be there but then again. Deep in his heart, he knew he had to... thought the risk was great that there was a chance his secret could be found out. He knew there was no other choice and he had to do it. If not for anything else....not for ideal nor for nothing else that one lone thought that plague his mind since his return. That was of in memory of an old friend for whom he wishes to honor a promise made.

As such reach over to tighten the hood over his head and hold on tight as the room shudder. As before he knew it the door swung open to reveal a rather large burly smuggler. A smug look on his face and with one massive hand draw out before him that with a gruff voice spoke.

"Well I got yah here boy now pay up....and oh don't you dare try anything. That if you know what good for yah..."

To which with the left gloved hand he reached over into his pocket and proceeded to drop a few gem onto the open palm.

" Well seeing you held up your end of the bargain....here is your pay. Worth a days haul and untraceable .... just like we agreed on."

And with that said he then proceed to exit the ship walk out into one the side doors off the ship. Make his way planetside and make a pit stop at one the nearby canteen. Where he took to get a few swigs of ale while waiting for his next part his plan. Where in it didn't take long exiting the canteen soon he came to wander into one the darkness alleyway behind it. Where on a side wall a lone figure stood leaning onto the wall barrely raise his eyes glance his way as he spoke.

"Your late.... but just the same you know the drill."

To which with that said he then hands him a small chip which the stranger sticks into a hidden card reader onto his wrist band. With one hand hang over his own blaster. Which never wavered till such time he hear a faint chime and with a toothy grin spoke.

"Been so long since yah banta pooder.....never thought you'll be still round. But then again you sure about this? Seeing you know.....its not like its gonna be a walk in the part and all...."

At which time with a faint nod he responded without a word and the stranger turn lead the way off to the side. Where a pair of speeder bikes were stash nears some dumpster. And way they went onto the vast wilderness away from town.

Mercutio would look to his Mistress and smirk

Well that would be intimidating if it were.... well intimidating.

He told her through their telepathy link before shrugging reluctantly and nodding. He would then turn back to [member="Lord Nexus"] and bow a little, a little awkward as it was his first time attempting something so formal

"Mercutio, my Lord. I look forward to working beside one so respected by my mistress."

Then he looked to Ra once more

"Better?"

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

It was then with the wind blow across his face just as the speeder speed thru the last vestiges of civilization as it slowly flew deeper into the forest. As soon enought the durasteel structures slowly disappear and were soon replaced by the ever-growing think foliage of the underlying forest beyond the city limits. Where at once the pair had clear the last vestiges of the town they left behind that the stranger turn towards him speak.

"Never thought I'll see your smug face again out here but then again. Not that I don't appreciate the creds you drop my way but I just have to ask. What gives? Why you back in this lot man."

It was then adjusting the cloak around him that he spoke.

"Well, believe it or not, I kinda miss the place but then again seriously.... I cam cuz I heard whispers and figured it is time. Get things done and over with.... for an old friend and comrade of outs."

The Dark Lord gave Mercurtio the same regard as he gave Stardust- an apathetic glance and silence. He was not focused on the formalities of introduction, as he often introduced himself with his blade. Instead, he closed his eyes for a moment, lowering the barriers of his mind and reached out. At first, there was a colossal wave of sound and life, but it left as quickly as it came, as Nexus tuned in on a more familiar aura. Then he heard it; when he landed on the planet the voice was soft- seductive even- now it was manic. The voice beckoned, louder this time.
Come to me.

No longer an invitation; now it was a demand.

"We are close to something."
He locked eyes with Stardust briefly. She could notice a shift in his demeanor, as though something more primal was staring back, rather than the man she spoke to. The artifacts had this effect on him, as Ra knew from first hand experience.

"Closer than you think."

His tone was low, and slow. Then without any more words, Nexus picked up the pace of his stride. He did not look behind him to see if they were following. Only one thing mattered now, and if they were as intertwined as the force had suggested, they would be wise enough to follow.

He made his way down the street, before turning off into an alleyway. His eyes were set dead ahead, as though he could see his goal, all the while, the voice called to him in increasing fervor. The parts wished to become whole once more. He walked through the labyrinth of alleys large and small, before entering a courtyard. It was a dead end. Building walls rose high above them blocking out all natural light; the only source of light was the neon from an advertisement depicting a beautiful Zeltron selling a suspicious spice that granted "enhancements 'where it mattered'". The smell of rust and chemicals filled the air.

None of this mattered to Nexus, however, as he did not break his stride to examine his surroundings. The voice was deafening now; it was all he could hear, all that he could feel. Instead, he made his way to one of the courtyard's corners and came to a halt in front of an access shaft, barred by a durasteel manhole. The sith didn't miss a beat. He knew what was beyond. He looked over his shoulder, for the first time in almost 20 minutes to see if his companions had followed. If they had, they would notice that his eyes were no longer a piercing ice blue, but instead the crimson and gold eyes of a Sith.

"This is where we must go. It is beneath the city..."

With that, he reached out with his left hand with his palm aimed towards the ground, then balling it into a fist he thrusted his arm skyward. First metal groaned, then shrieked in protest, then crumpled, buckled and was ripped from its frame, cast aside away from them, revealing a ladder into the darkness.

Objective: Find the artifacts
​Companions: [member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Having once been around something that belonged to Nexus, she could feel another piece was here. His presence alone was enough proof of that. At least this time they wouldn't be fighting or she didn't think they would be. There was no way she was going to stop him from taking what had belonged to him before as long as she and her group got what they came for as well.

When Star actually started walking first saying they were close to something, Ra fell into step with her and for the moment left Merc in the dust. It only took him a few moments to give his own introduction to Nexus and she gave more or less a mental shrug when he spoke to her through the Force. There was a reason he was an apprentice and not a knight yet. Still learning and hopefully her brief lesson in respect for other sith stuck and he would be more careful in the future. Acting that way around another type of sith could have brought his death.

Even if she and Star had started moving before the other two, Nexus caught up and surpassed them as his possession called to him. He was now in the lead and said to Star they were closer than they though. Leading them pretty much where her map had indicated, he stopped next to manhole and tore it apart. It was as much as she expected. The city had kept growing on top of older constructions and this shaft led to an older part of the sprawling city that was formerly at the top.

She wore a slight smile as she nodded at Nexus after he opened the hole for them to go into.

"Thank you, Lord Nexus."

A similar aura now surrounded him that he had when they met. One she was glad to not have pointed her direction again. She wasn't afraid of him or what he could do, but did respect him.

"There should be a temple of some kind here that belonged to this shadowlord. That's where your item will be found along with whatever else he or she collected."

Taking out a light, she shined it down the hole to see how far down it was and jumped down. Stepping out of the way of the others, Ra waited for them to join her. Once they did, she would place her trust in Nexus to actually lead them to their destination.

[member="Lord Nexus"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"]

She glanced beside her as nexus nearly ran past, she buckled and kept a few pages behind her, she used the force to keep a pin on whatever she was feeling...those eyes she saw from him, a shift from a calm collected man to...force only knows what, but it was so interesting to see

Glancing around when he stopped she made sure no one was watching or around, she noted however the ad...She raised a brow and snorted before she collected herself and looked down in the tunnel, she hopped down and looked around as she closed her eyes allowing the force to become her eyes.

hmmmm...whatever he is feeling I can definitely feel.it now so close yet still out of our reach

She looked around the tunnels, she looked forward suddenly

wow....that is a massive...massive building

L-UKX's droids had already begun gathering outside of the factory when his shuttle landed. He'd only brought the one, and it would take more than one trip to take them all back to New Plympto. 9-LOM was one of the first to load, along with some of the construction and maintenance droids.

"You have my word they will receive oil treatment and immediate maintenance upon arrival at my facility," he said as the tactical droid watched on. "I've already sent word back to New Plympto to prepare for their arrival."

"We will see if you are a Wookiee of your word," the droid's robotic voice stated, its black mechanical eyes fixated on the ship. "In the meantime I have something you may find of interest. If you'll follow me."

His interest piqued, Errreembuhr gave a nod, and followed the droid. She led him to a building off to the side, one that from the outside seemed to be a hangar, given its massive double blast doors, though they were clamped shut. A doorway on the side allowed them entry to the dark facility, though when L-UKX activated a side panel, the lights came on, and the wookiee's eyes went wide.

Aside from one thing the hangar was empty. And that one thing gave Errreembuhr an idea for something that might provide his company an advantage.

"This TIE fighter is quite an old specimen," the droid stated as she moved forward, motioning to the busted up hunk of titanium that sat in the center of the hangar. "It was here long before the Metal Lords laid claim to the planet. Before even the virus that claimed so many lives. It was a crash found far from here, brought back in pieces over the last few years, but without a blueprint we have had little real progress. And as you can see it is still more wreckage than fighter."

Errreembuhr had seen some like it before in his travels as a crewman. Despite the poor attempts at reconstruction, and the significant amounts of rust that remained despite their cleaning, it still held the shape of a classic TIE interceptor.

"Hmm." The wookiee examined it bit by bit, unsure what exactly to think now that he saw it up close. "You're right, this is ancient. And I doubt any amount of work will restore it to a flying condition. However... with some studying, and perhaps the help of one who knows how these things are put together, I may be able to create something similar."

"I see," the droid replied, turning to face him again. "Then consider this a gift. Something more substantial that may benefit you more than a few dozen droids."

"This is quite substantial." Errreembuhr turned his attention back to L-UKX, grinning beneath his mask. "I'll get some of my droids in here to take it apart and get it back to New Plympto immediately."

With that said the two then with a silent nod then proceed to head off and find themselves standing a few corner dow off one the side alleyway. Where two speeder bikes were soon found been parked that each then hops on board of. Gunning the engine the pair then head off away from town toward what appears been a foreboding site where off in the distance. The outline of a rather large structure could seem....ancient as it seemed untouched by time. The latter turn faces Andulf and speak.

"You sure about this bud? Well.... not that it's my biz but..."

TO which he then with a nod spoke.

"Yeah I'm sure...its what he wanted."

With that said the two then gun the engine for a bit till eventually they come close the gap between them and the ancient structure.

"I guess don't expect me to lead yah all the way. I'll try to get you as close i can .....no promises ok? I'm stick my neck quite farther than i would want to but then again a favor is a favor.."

Companions: [member="Mercutio"] / [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] / @Ra'a'mah

The blast of cold, foul air was surprisingly inviting. It called to him, beckoning him closer. Ra and Stardust beat him to it, however, as they greeted the abyssal embrace. A challenge. Excellent. The Dark Lord looked into the hole. Once more into the fray. Extending his right foot forward, he casually stepped into the void, falling for a few seconds before landing with a heavy splash.

The stench and darkness would be overpowering to many, yet Nexus was no stranger to sewers. He closed his eyes for a moment, allowing them to adjust to the darkness, before stepping towards Stardust. While he could not see her, he could feel her, as well as something else.

These tunnels were old- no, near ancient. As such, the power that resonated within these confines was old, and very dangerous. As his eyes adjusted, he examined his surroundings, noting that Ra and Stardust was directly ahead of him. He did not move forward to join them, but instead assessed the area. After a few moments of silence, he spoke out in a voice that was not his own.

"Exar'tas vi Sac'ras"

With those words, his eyes glowed for a moment, and a wisp of glowing crimson left his lips, snaking forward. It slipped passed Ra and Stardust, probing the darkness. If either of them were familiar with Sith Sorcery, they may recognize the words, or the wisp. It was a seeker, looking for any potential traps or immediate threats. The wisp became a speck as it made its way further into the tunnel.

Merc quickly followed suite with the others, quickly surpassing them and keeping up with [member="Lord Nexus"] , easily running along the sides of walls and leaping over obstacles. Running and thieving were the two things he was best at. As they made their way to their objective he quickly pulled his mask from his belt and slid it back into place upon his face. His now cold eyes glancing back to [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] and his mistress Ra for only a moment before coming to an abrupt stop beside Nexus, tilting his head to the side as he whispered the words

​Companions: [member="Mercutio"] [member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Shaking head slightly at the lack of foresight her companions had, she shined her light around them. Just another feature of the pad she brought along for this purpose. The projector end was just that, a source of light.

"Look we don't need to wander around in the dark. At least this datapad can provide some illumination on things."

When Nexus spoke, Ra paid attention to what happened. Only recently had she begun to learn with great intensity anything dealing with sorcery. In the past she had dabbled a little here and a little there, but not seriously. It wasn't a strength of hers, but she hoped to improve her skills slowly. Like learning a new task, it would take time, but she would get there eventually.

The atmosphere around them held its own power. The cache of artifacts was here and it would be found. Not hardly waiting more than two breaths after Nexus' scout flew off, Ra moved after it. Her apprentice was next to Nexus and had his mask on. He meant business now and Ra smirked just slightly. Probably not enough to be seen in the dim light, but one never knew.

"Star, any ideas on the building in front of us? Can you read any of the writing there?"

Though she addressed the first part to her sister, the last question spoke to Nexus specifically. He would likely have greater knowledge of older writing and might be able to pick out something she would miss.

Taking steps, she was careful until they came to the door. Scavengers had recently been breaking in and stealing items. That was how she had learned of this place. Who it had belonged to was unknown to her though.

"Merc, go along inside and see what you can find. Lord Nexus I'm sure can guide you right to his relic. With it will hopefully be what is left the cache we came here for. While you do that, I'm going to see what I can learn about this Shadowlord."

Pushing open that door, ​the interior was pitch black. The only light came from the door and it almost seemed as if the datapad started to grow dimmer. After a few moments, her light went out totally and she let out a small growl of irritation.

"Well this is just peachy..."

Murder wasn't easy to look at and this was pretty vicious. "Looks personal." It did everything said personal, heated, rate the conditions.

"Ever seen anything like it before?"

The Sargeant shook his head, "No and yeah that we thought that it was personal. Like someone lost it and well...vicious"

Theo nodded again, "What made you ask the Rangers for help?"

That was when they produced the next holo, the giant red star. "Oh great. They are growing aren't they?" Theo sat back. "They are coming up on Coalitions world everywhere we send teams to looks and it's like smoke they gone. They are being financed by someone we just.got to trace the money. But it they have graduated to " Theo pointed to the holos, "Well that's a step towards dangerous. I'll get you another team here to help. Use them in any way you want. Mean time is it possible for me to go and see this crime scene?"

He could see it in the man's eyes that exasperation not at him but at loss for finding an answer. He called them because he didn't know what else to do. That was ok with Theo. They'd get to the bottom of it.

"I'll send someone with you if you want."

Theo knew they were already stretched for manpower, "Nah..just an address and your permission all I need."

With 20 minutes Theo was heading across the city.

@Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

She kept her eyes till sgut, she looked up examining the building then down as she could tell it had lower levels...she hoped to thr force whatever they needed wasn't at the very bottom otherwise this was gonna be a busy busy day

[Colo=green] gots some lower levels looks like it goes down far...how far I can barely tell and I can't detect any large lifeforms except maybe a few smaller animals..[/color]

She answered her sister as she looked towards the door, she opened her eyes seeing just the door and nothing else, she closed her eyes again when the door opened and put a hand on her saber as she took it out, she activated it and opened her eyes once they entered finding it did very little to help illuminate the room

something doesn't want us to see his room, least not with our eyes

She said and reactivated her saber as she closed her eyes letting the force guide her as she looked around

stay nearby....really don't like how dark it is

Companions: Mercutiohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/17483-mercutio/ / Stardust Bloodstonehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/2709-stardust-bloodstone/ / @Ra'a'mah

Darkness engulfed them, yet even without eyes to see Nexus knew that the structure ahead of them imposing. When Ra turned on her light, it looked as if the light merely faded into obscurity, but upon closer inspection one would notice that the light was actually revealing the daunting facade of the complex.

"It appears to of Sith origin...from Ziost. It feels ancient."

Before them stood a towering ziggurat made of ancient black stone; usually places of these natures acted as beacons, however it was clear that the sith, or dark jedi who resided here, had at one point created elaborate spells to conceal the structure. Something must of disabled them, or someone- whether it was someone that invited them as a challenge, or some anomaly of the force, the a portion of the defensive wards had fallen.

As they climbed the steps, Nexus watched as Ra guided them towards the main entrance. Here too, one of the wards had been destroyed. It was safe to pass. As they entered the first door, Nexus noticed an ominous permeation within the room. As an ante-chamber, this was the first thing that guests would see upon entry. The air was cold and motionless- indicating how large the room was. That was when he heard the scurry of something near by. Turning to Ra once more, he spoke, softly this time. Placing his hand over the flashlight to block it's ray.

"Turn this off; we do not wish to wake the dormant or alert the vigilant. I can cast a spell to grant us sight in this darkness."

Without waiting for permission, they would feel an unnatural cold creep up their spines in unison, as he touched his fingers against the medallion that hung on his neck.

"Nost'Lithim..." ("Grant us sight")

The cold then crept from the spine, up their necks, and into the back of their head before their vision shifted. Now their senses were enhanced, and acted on unison. All sound reverberated and made an echo that the eyes could see, and even in silence the blackest of blacks became that much lighter. With that, Nexus strode forward; were they to protest or fight the unwelcome imposition, Nexus would not stop. It was a gift, and they could take it, or fight it and leave it. That was not his problem anymore. He was close.

Nexus followed Ra and her crew, opening his mind to the force. His wisp had discovered nothing more than remnants of the force and sorcery- but they had only just breached the compound. Together they made their way in unison towards the structure until they reached a pair of doors. This was where their paths would diverge. The wisp immediately slipped into the door on the left, making its way further into the temple. They stood for a moment, before the glowing crimson wisp slipped through the door's cracks, and back into the Dark Lord. He stood for a moment in silence, then spoke out.

"We are not alone here. Be cautious."

Looking at the top of the door, he noticed etchings that glowed lightly- it was a ward that his sentry had revealed. Nexus leaned in to read it. This ward was not an actual spell so much as a warning. It wrote:

"To those who seek the maelstrom, you are welcome. To those who seek fortune, you may meet a fate worse than death."

Nexus didn't let this warning stop him, as his head was being torn apart by the demanding call of his artifact. He gave the door a solid push, forcing it open.

It didn't look pleasant at all. There had to be something they could do this place looked worse than anything he had seen on Delaya. The city seemed to be crying for help and this murder it brought the full attention of what was happening home to Theo.

Refugees were one thing but man they really needed to start looking at their own people.

A few more turns and Theo's air speeder stopped in front of the apartment building a few flights up and he'd be on the landing pad next to where the murder happened. It was quiet, least it seemed quiet. What did a man who could afford a place with it's own landing pad do to tick someone off.

He was getting use to the smell of Dorsis made it more tolerable at least. He looked around making sure no one was waiting for hm. No shadows. No dimly lit lights and no smell of spice. So far so good.

He stepped out of the speeder using the codes the Desk Sargent provided he opened the entry to the apartment. The smell knocked him back, "feth"

THAT smell no one ever got use to. Blood and Death were brothers they tended to show up in places Theo wished they wouldn't. Lifting the collar of his shirt he covered his nose and went inside. Nothing was touched. Theo began looking around.

Couldn't tell if [member="Lord Nexus"] ' senses were off or if his age was getting to him, but Mercutio could sense several people laying in wait beyond the door. So using his lightening fast speed and agility he suddenly ignited the saber on his forearm and ran towards the door, sliding underneath Nexus' arm as he pushed open the door and slid into the room, his saber immediately plunging deep into the first life forms chest, a Dark Acolyte.
Three more remained.
He quickly pulled his saber free and slung it to the side before ducking into a roll before pouncing on another that hid behind the door.
One more remained.
Quickly he pulled his saber free and used the body as a shield to block an oncoming red blade that cut through the torso, letting the pieces fall before thrusting his gold shoto through the last ones collar bone. He then extinguished his sabers as the bodies fell dramatically. Taking a look around the room he saw that the acolytes had previously been packing up the artifacts prepping them for departure. He looked back to the door and motioned to his Mistress, Ra, and her sister [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] letting them now the room had been cleared. He then slowly slid his mask off and spoke.

"Was nice of them to get everything packed up and ready for us, right boss?"

He asked with a chuckle.

​Companions: [member="Mercutio"] [member="Lord Nexus"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

It was clear the objective was in front of them. How Merc knew there were people on the other side, Ra didn't know, but he quickly dealt with them. Her apprentice had lived on the streets it was more obvious now in the way he fought and moved. It was actually very much like she did. Only she had two short blades instead of just one.

He moved even faster than she thought she could have and cleared the way for them. Perhaps the spell Nexus had used was for mystical traps only and organics were overlooked. It didn't matter now.

Following her apprentice into the room, Ra did not glance at the corpses laying on the ground. Giving Merc a nod, she lightly smiled at his comment.

"Indeed, very fortuitous for us. Lord Nexus, if there is anything in this mix that is yours, you are welcome to it."

Outside of whatever item​ drew him here, she did not know if there was anything else that had belonged to him. Picking up two of the packed containers, she motioned to Merc and Star to pick up more of the others. Glancing around, she felt they would need to come back again, but there wasn't much left of the cache at this point that hadn't already been moved, stolen or packed away.

"Let's get what we can and get out of here. Come back for more later."

The thought didn't even ​cross her mind to use the Force to get any of the extra boxes out. Such was one of her weaknesses, she was sometimes too logical in her thinking.

cavusin-village.jpg
It was then that as he pushes onward despite the fact his contact had not stop mere inches from what one would assume be the outer perimeter of the compound. Which was, for the most part, appeared to be as in decent shape...sort of as it was worn out by the passage of time hewed from the rock face of the mountainside. One could make out when one got close enought the rough outline of a door as well a window above it. Which was much as much he'd remember it although once he was close enough that he came notice an unexpected change from last.

Where in on the left side another opening....one which from the looks of it was not so out of place. That is until he was close enough. That once he decelerated and got off to then walk over closer that he took off one his gloves. Running his hand over its edges that he came feel. The edges were soft as it were smooth.... to smooth been naturally made missing the pitted edge of the hand hewed ones as the other. That he then grab to pull his blaster in one hand before a turn to his companion who by then had all been gone. Out of sight....that underneath he had all but let a faint cuss escape his lips. Before eventually decide to walk in slowly into the opening and once inside pull out something from the folds of his side satchel. A macro binocular modified as it was customized....he then slips it on securely before flipping the switch on.

hoyonegro.jpg
Illuminate the room ahead in an eerie hue of bluish-green light in which tight his grip on the blaster he then takes the few tentative steps forward into the darkness. Walk into the abyss as he did know if anything the task he set for himself income here. One which as much he hated to think had the risk or possibility for his past catch up to his present, Which was something he rather would wish to avoid but then again there was no turn back now. For the longer, he'd waited the likelihood that they would....and that he felt be the worst outcome that could happen.

For during the waning season before he walked out from that life that the order came...one which he and his old comrade who's he'd made the pack with had to carry out. Where in with a sizable cache of weapons and gear in tow they came here. Drag it deep within the ruins and deposited it for safe keeping for when the time came....that the final order was to be handed down. All the individual cell groups could mobilize and carry out the next phase of the plan....one which once he came to realize had been the last straw that broke the Gundark back. Cause him to depart and bury this part his life for what he hopes been for good.....but then again funny thing about past. That they tend not stay forgotten and soon enough reels its head to the surface....one way or another.

Companions: Mercutio / Stardust Bloodstone / @Ra'a'mah

First came the storm, then came the calm. Mercutio darted forward, thirsty for a fight. Nexus made no move to obstruct his carnage, and allowed his comment to slip by ignored. All he could hear was the roar of his artifact, beckoning him closer still.

Once Mercutio made short work of those who were in the room, Nexus stepped forward with Ra and Stardust. That was when the silence came. Instead of hearing that piercing call, the artifact was felt, with or without the force, due to Nexus' proximity. Goose bumps crept up his arms and the back of his neck- and the air seemed to become charged with some sort of energy. Then the silence was broken once more as a low hum filled the air. The Dark Lord took a knee.

As Ra stepped forward, she would feel a sudden rush of air, as something whisked past her head and slammed into Nexus' chest- then came another, and another. Then they saw what he sought; the artifact revealed itself to be his armor. The air pulsated now, as plate after plate mounted upon the kneeling man. Until finally the silence had returned. The air grew still.

Nexus, who was previously clad in naught more than his robes, rose as a different being entirely. Covered from neck to toe in heavy plate mail, the Dark Lord's menacing aura pulsated within the room. He rose to his feet, appearing more daunting than before. His eyes had shifted in color, becoming a solid black for a few seconds before shifting to the iconic red and gold of the dark side. He did not look upon his companions, however, but instead across the room into the shadows. Something was wrong- he could feel a void in the force.

His saber flew into a waiting palm that was held at his hip, landing with a resonating clang as it met his gauntlet.

"We are not finished yet..."

With those words, sound filled the room. First came a snap-hiss, followed by low resonating footsteps that caused the room to rumble. The room was flooded by blood red light as his double bladed lightsaber came to life.

Thunk. Thunk. Thunk. The room's contents reverberated as what ever hid in the darkness made itself known. Then from the shadows emerged a behemoth- a Terentatek which was concealed by the force. And it looked hungry. The Dark Lord watched, unflinching as the beast made its way towards them. His grip tightened on his saber, which cast an eerie red glow around him.

@Ra'a'ma [member="Mercutio"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

She looked about at all of the artifacts around the room, she reached for them and stopped. She must not let greed take her over, however a few pieces and bits looked interesting say the least. She approached one and looked a few things over seeing letters foreign to her, she picked it up and inspected it carefully before she sat it down and started using the force to get least 4 at a time taken out of the temple

Then suddenly she heard something slam and the crates fell to the ground as she spun quickly looking to where nexus was. She caught the last item hitting him and felt his aura as she stares in awe for but a moment before she collected herself and gave a smile

well then quite a...up..grade

She followed his gaze, the force felt absent from where he was looking. She frowned and came to his side as her sabers flicked into her hands

appears not Lord nexus...

Her sabers came on right after his, a dazzling black and white colored blades springing forth. She stood tall and glanced around the room a second before she could hear the heavy foot falls coming towards them...she looked forward again and watched the beast appear before them. She gave a grin, this reminded her of the time she fought a kryat dragon for its pearls...that was the best fight she had in forever, now it appeared she would get some more with this giant of a beast

oh I'm ready for this...what's the plan...Lord nexus

By now her aura was flourishing out as well the feeling of a dragon standing up to this beast, her face steeped as she was ready to welcome his battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom