Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion say no to an invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we want to lock threads?

I’m actually a big fan of learning how petty both sides of the arguments get. I said it before, if we lock, if you put it entirely on Staff, y’all learn nothing and blame the authorities.

Sort your own baggage out, walk away to your voice calls and your echo chambers doing your teenage angst thing. We’ll have to lock eventually, I’m sure, cause there’s no middleground when all you do is try to prove how right you are.

I don't know where to begin. Who/what are you trying to address here? What is the point being made?

Reactions: Dak
An entire thread of people not looking to discuss, but to dig for “gotcha” moments and veiled digs at the “other team”.

Lots of time being wasted on absolutely nothing and yeah, I’m guilty too. I usually just show up for the memes, but seeing people pretend like it’s not all Chaos wears on you. Some of these dudes just need to have an applebee’s family brawl and work out this excess energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom