Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion say no to an invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
this being said if this suggestion cant be taken could we at least agree that if a group is invading they must be pvping with the group they're invading so these collaborative stories don't seem like 2 or 6 different stories being told with wildly different outcomes each story?

I'll not bother with the other statements made in this thread, as others have rightly pointed out what I would've gone to. But I'll go to this.

I think what you are describing here, if I am reading it right, is a very natural phenomena on Chaos. That characters from opposing factions have very different arcs they're working through. For example, my Stormtrooper whose just gotten a field promotion in a dominion after watching his best friend die, is going to approach a battle very differently to say, your special forces sniper who just got hitched. I love seeing the different perspectives of invasions from opposing sides.

It's like one of those Marvel movies, where everyone's sort of done their own thing for a bit, and now they're back for the big show. It's great.

giphy.gif

Honestly its as it says id think there would be players out here who make factions to tell a cohesive story but they cant do that with every other week worrying about spam invasions from less then fun factions out there honestly eventually it burns factions out leads to resentment for the site and overall leads to a mass exidos I've seen this happen on many many of pvp faction sites

What would you suggest the NIO do instead of Invasions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom