Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Night Role-Play: Drums of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a simple double tap, both of the Sith Lord's attacks were blocked but the defensive strike forced Teferi to back up, staggering on his good leg. There was poison in his blood, yes... and it was causing the Jedi Master's leg to lock up. He focused inwardly, trying to fight it and the Sith Master at the same time.

Asari Morin

A
Moridin's blades came to a stop, although that hardly mattered. As soon as his blades were halted Moridin raised his leg and sent a swift hard kick towards the Jedi masters face.

It was only by pure luck that the charges didn't blow the Jedi Padawan to kingdom come when he made his way through the doors and out into the room. Perhaps the Force had some untold love for this particular student or something along those lines. Nonetheless, the doors slammed shut behind the student as he lumbered over to the veteran soldier. Dex rose to his feet and reached for his comm-link again, opening up a line of communication with the security forces that were on their way and amassing outside.

"This is General Dex Rostu, give me an ETA on your arrival to the Senate Chambers. I also need a medevac and a heavy strike team NOW. We've got a Sith and the Grandmaster is wounded."

With that said, Dex jogged over to the shuttle that had arrived to take him to safety....Yet the General couldn't bring himself to simply leave yet. To the Padawan he ordered, "This shuttle has plenty of room....Let's get some of the Senators aboard. Padawan, when we're finished loading up, get these Senators on a transport and to the Saelari Medical Center. Don't worry about me, more help is on the way. That's an order."

Dex immediately turned around and hoisted a female senator over his shoulder. She was a rather notable dignatary from the planet Freesia and an heiress for the Incom Corporation. He quickly set her in the shuttle and moved about the room to help another survivor.

The kick sent the little Jedi flailing out into the hallway, his face smashed in. He stood, weak, but raised his lightsaber. Blood poured from his nose and down his chin, dripping onto the floor.

His hand went out again, this time. In the distance, a loud rumbling was heard. The earth was roaring alive.

Ned was a tad perplexed about the whole situation. Perhaps it was simply his soldier's instinct, or maybe the Force was reaching out to his Korun blood and giving him a bit more insight about the attack. Whatever the case may be, the Commando began going over a mental checklist in his mind of the Senators who were attending, then wandered about the room getting a count. All of the dignataries were accounted for, all save one. He knew that there would be assassins, but he surmised that the targets would more or less be his father, the Grandmaster, or the Chancellor since they spearheaded the Galactic Alliance. This wasn't a day about targeting minor individuals, this was a day about taking out the big fish before it grew into a shark....Ned smelled something fishy alright.

He relied upon the systems installed within his helmet to tap into the security footage of the Senate Building whilst the chaos ensued. Sure enough, there was the missing Senator, deviating from the chaos in a calm manner, heading up to the upper levels, ducking into an office, and prying open a control panel. That caused a growl to erupt from Ned's throat. All this work and there were STILL rats in the Senate. The young Commando stormed off with haste, following the same path the stray Senator did to the upper levels. He knew his father would be alright in the company of the Jedi Padawan and the incoming security forces, so Ned was free to tie up this loose end.

He came to a halt outside the door and literally kicked it in, blaster rifle pointed right at the snake Senator. He wanted to pull the trigger so badly, yet restrained himself.

"You. Step away from the panel."

Asari Morin

A
Moridin watched the little Jedi Master with earnest. He looked as the ground began to shake and cursed silently. Before anything else could happen The Dreadlord turned off his lightsabers, he hooked them upon his belt, and then bounded forward. He did not know if the Jedi sought to bring down the building on them, or destroy the floor they stood upon, either way Moridin didn't want to find out. In a neat maneuver Moridin moved closer to the Jedi Master, he grabbed for the tiny being with an open palm reaching for the Jedi's throat and aiming to take him off his feet and pin him to the column.

As he sat down in the shuttle he felt a disturbance in the force. The shuttle took him and the others to a medcenter to heal and rest up. Hulnok was bruised and cut, his white fur covered in blood but he was alright in total.

The metal underneath the Jedi exploded upwards, sending the Jedi sailing overhead the Sith as shards of duracrete shot outwards towards anyone within proximity of where the Jedi had been previously.

Teferi landed on one of the statues of prior Chancellors, sitting atop the Quermian's head.

Flint Pherson

F
___
Enroute to Dex

.. "Evacuation Shuttles are requesting a Rally Point sir?"
"Task all shuttles to off-load at Air Base Delta. I want all our VIP's under guard at a Republic Military Base. Task all evacuation trucks to Hawk at Echo. Get all those Senators behind the wire."
.. "Yes sir. Setting rally points now."
.. "General is on the line Commander! Switching him to you now! Line is secure."

"This is Commander Flint Pherson, General. We hear you. I have 26 Naval Assault Troopers inside the building and moving to your location now. ETA on a Heavy Team is ten minutes. Over."

.. "Sir. Commander Trask is on the line for you. He's holding in orbit on the Star Cruiser Destiny's Reach."
"Patch it through."
.. "Commander, this is Trask. I've patched in to Echo's CCC stream via our Intelligence Network. Whats the situation on the General?"
"I'm connecting my com-tool to you now Commander. You should have a live feed. We are ETA thirty seconds to drop. Once I have the General we will be moving to Air Base Delta for Evac."
.. "Copy you Commander. I have the Rally Point. You and Captain Hawk have the gun. Fleet is on stand by. Over."
"Acknowledged Trask. You'll see it when we have them."
.. "Sir? Captain Hawk is gathering his squads together to form a Heavy Team. They are moving to assist the General. Looks like they are bringing two trucks inside the building for deployment."
"Equipment Daniels? What are they carrying?"
.. "Anti-Tank Rocket and Grenade Launchers. It was all they had in the trucks."
"It will have to do. Set my Way Point once I'm inside. Stream all combat data to Hawk's CCC at Echo. This is not an exercise. And Taylor? Keep me updated, would yeah?"
.. "Yes sir. Will do. Putting you down on the balcony, in 3, 2, 1, JUMP!"

Pherson and his six Navy Assault Troopers landed on the balcony. That seven, plus the 26 other Navy troopers, put the Navy's numbers up to 33 soldiers. A heavy team on the first floor would amount to another 12 rocket troopers. 45 soldiers in all.

Flint didn't know how many Security Guards and Droids were left, but he didn't hold out much hope. It would only take a few seconds to reach the battle inside.

Kaine sat the datapad down as he heard the door being bust in by one of the guards, who ordered him to step away. He did so and stood up and turned towards the man, a sly smile plastering his features as he said calmly, "What's the problem? Did I do something wrong?" Kaine began to raise his arms up in surrender, but as his right hand came level with the man, his sleeve exploded as a metal contraption expanded and unloaded a large needle towards the man's chest. On impact it would unleash a devastating charge of voltage into the man's body, which for a normal person would deliver mass amounts of pain and could cause respiratory problems.

Asari Morin

A
Pieces of sharp metal cut into Moridin's flesh, they bit at him and pain seared through him. The Darkside wrapped itself around him in an instant, taking the pain as fuel and pressing the shrapnel from his body in an instant. The Dreadlord slumped slightly as the exhaustion from healing himself in such a manner set in. Moridin Turned then, and sensed something on the other side of the wall.

He frowned, soldiers were coming and this time he had no hounds to keep them occupied. He would have to finish this now.

“More of your puppets. Come to die.” The Dreadlord spoke with a grin. It was a bluff of course, but the Jedi didn't know that. Moridin moved again, bounding forward and up the statue. His hand's sparked with deep red Sith Lightning, and as he came close to the Jedi he reached out aiming to grab the little green man.

"Our shuttle isn't going to the medcenter yet first we need to get you senators to safety"
As he got off the ship he saw Flint Pherson, the guard he met on corellia "Hello there flint!"

"That is good news Commander Pherson. The situation up here is dicey. We lost a squad of Commandos to a Sith and the Grandmaster's squaring off with him in the Chancellor's chambers. Let's not lose any more good men today. Over."

With that, Dex switched networks and linked up with one of the officers on the ground. He relayed the situation regarding the Jedi shuttle and made certain that it was intercepted and led to a waiting Frigate that would ferry the wounded Senators and the Padawan to the Saelari Medical Center: a space station located in the Coruscant system's asteroid belt. Once his orders were heard and carried out, Dex returned to cover and continued to await the arrival of Pherson and his troops.

The little Jedi's normally innocent face turned to a scowl of darkness.

"The Force is my ally, and a strong ally it is."

Teferi forcibly grabbed the man's hand as it teemed with Sith Lightning, focusing all his effort into turning the man's own violent energies on himself atop the statue.

Flint Pherson

F
@Hulnok
"Jedi? ...Great to see you. You look injured. Taylor in the gunship here will fly you out. Otherwise, your welcome to join the charge."

Pherson couldn't talk any longer. It was time to charge the battle. The Heavy Team was yet to arrive, but his Navy Troopers could blast away at any Sith just as good.

"Remember, arm proximity charges as you get to cover. Don't let him get close. IFF (Identify Friend Foe) systems are working. Group your shots and switch to Stun if he starts rebounding your arc. Move up! For the Republic!"

Pherson's men took to the corridor and began searching for Dex and the Grandmaster.

Asari Morin

A
The Dreadlord grinned at the little figure. The Force was a powerful ally, but Moridin didn't need an ally, nor did he want one. The Force was his servant, and he commanded it. As Teferi grabbed Moridins wrist the Dreadlord grabbed Teferi's. He smiled at the little man knowing one obvious truth. He was much, much stronger than the alien.

"And it is my Servant." With that Moridin attempted to lift the little green alien and smash him into the statue adjacent to the one they stood on, head first.

That metal contraption was all the proof Ned needed. As the needle exploded into existence and roared towards his chest, Ned squeezed the trigger of his blaster rifle, unleashing a flurry of blaster bolts. Ned couldn't avoid the needle and was met with a wave of electrical pain that felt like a taser on steroids. He threw his head back and roared, continuing to hold the trigger and rain blaster fire in the direction of his opponent, at point blank range, whilst slowly succumbing to the pain.

"COMMANDER ROSTU HERE! THE SENATOR FROM THYFERRA IS A TERRORIST! HE'S TAMPERED WITH THE SYSTEMS! I NEED ALL TEAMS ON ALERT AND CHECKING THE NETWORKS!" He roared over the chaotic din of his blaster rifle into the comm-link built into his helm. He didn't know what the Senator was doing, but he was sure it was malicious. Now, the entirety of the ground forces knew and would be scouring the network for whatever bug, virus, or downloads this cretin might have employed. Satisfied in this thought, Ned succumbed to the darkness that now appeared at the edge of his eyes and slumped back, losing balance and falling over against the wall. He still managed to retain hold of his blaster and was still conscious, but very much in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom