Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Maple Harte"] to the first, you can do an IC thread buying it fi you would like. those are always fun and might be able to find some other things.

to the second if you are looking to make it really personal and unique then yes. (if for instance you wanted to get the armor with stygium polyer for the armors plating to be stealthy... would be custom

I was thinking of just encountering the armor as is in a thread I am planning where she enters a hidden vault on Dantooine where her old lightsaber is stores, and then retcon it as back up armor she once acquired but never wore, along with that ghost fire crystal purchase [member="Matsu Ike"].

[member="Maple Harte"]

cool and if you want there is the possibility of jobs for a bounty hunter. a fair amount of credits or equipment. If you want to do it. No hunting people or killing.

inventory updates, and changed a little to better organize it. if you want to upgrade your ships shields for going underwater or sun hopping. You can now, bag of holding,

Introducing the Saotome Nanny Droid. Modified YVH style wardroid built into a nanny droid body. ABle to protect and take care of your children. Devotion circuits so they will bond with them, variable weapons, compartments for different purposes. SHockwave generator, shielding, ion beam stunner and most important. Wintrium armor that will only get stronger as your droid ages. Limited stocks, get your own today for protecting the kids

Would like the following:

One ranger hardlight decoy

One Ranger Sniper Rifle.

One Sasori Armored robes (All crimson)

One healing underlay.

One kinetic weave.

One Sound Dampening underlay

One Iconiq Bodysuit (Jet black, willing to teach [member="Matsu Ike"] Maple's cane saber technique in exchange for this.)

One Va Stone.

[member="Maple Harte"]

all of that can be done with the exception of the Iconiq bodysuit for now. It was a custom order and has no additional copies but give the measurements and we can make it for you

all others approved

items updated including a new Twi'lek exclusive item. A protective headwrap for their Lekku, new medical equipment thanks to Mordulla. Plus a few unique commissions for robes and sabers.

They... have... space bacon?

I would like to buy some of those flavored milks, bacon, cakes, and soup cans please? About 10 each?

Also, been looking for a highly customizable, good condition light freighter for ages! Mind if I try to buy a Saotome Nualia?

Rebecca Val Winter

R
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Hello! I would like to purchase a set of Sasori Attire colored blue with a shade of grey, and the hooded cloak white and blue, alongside the works? Thank you for your time.

Rebecca Val Winter

R
Hello again! I would like to commision a customized version of the Sasori Heavybody Armor. Something that could accomadate such things as my tail please. Could it be done?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Rebecca Jaeger"] well yes, we shall start on it once I have posts done and a little refinement to the sub in the pre-factory of sasori. do you have an image you would want to use

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom