Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Rebecca Val Winter

R
Hm. Not yet. I'll see if I can find a suitable image tomorrow. [member="Matsu Ike"]

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
A hapless, though well paid lawyer that has been seduced by the Arch Psy-Pire Nine Lives has ventured to Sasori research to purchase on her behalf. He ordered a custom Jedi Kimono Mk 2 with a red flower pattern against purple colors, one Masquer suit, and a custom Katana made of Wintrium (Will do development thread for last one if necessary.)

Later that day, Maple Harte also placed an custom request for a amphistaff that was extra long and had a shoto attached. She is intent on calling it Skippy, for she loves animals, but is terrible at naming them.

She also placed in requisitions for a Sasori explorers bodysuit, and a Jedi Dancer Outfit, both colored in crimson.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Milking that lawyer for all he was worth (which, it turned out, was a lot), Nine was so delighted at her purchase she used her lawyer proxy to

Order the following

One Saotome Light Frieghter.

One Saotome Envoy.

Two armored versions of the Surgical casket.

One custom Biot (I'll handle the rest)

Two Saotome Astromech droids

Four Saotome bodyguard droids

One healing underlay

One box of Gravity Grenades.

Four rangers shotguns.

Four Rangers SMGS

Four Assault Rifles.

Four orders of Ooglith Masquer made to work on droids

Four orders of baptiste metal

Two ship ments of PLOT Shields

One Reclamation Cloak.

Twelve Shielding Crystal

One smokestone underlay.

One healing underlay.

Four Va Stones.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Nine Lives"]

that is a pretty hefty order and most of it can be done. The Baptiste metal is rare though and pretty much exclusive for PC characters.
THe reclaimation cloak I believe has to be modified sub wise so for the moment it is still restricted
Your custom biot just give specs in case it needs a custom submission like SOr-Jans
The Ooglith masquers for droids may require their own submission

Here is the third item you requested Yoma a hybrid staff.

The rest though are approved and I do hope you enjoy them

Got a hefty one, here, [member="Matsu Ike"]

One Saotome Stealth Package

One order of Saotome stealth polymer plating

One Saotome Solar Shield.

One Saotome Hydroshield

One Anti Concussion Field

One Automated Repair System

One Active sensor suite.

One passive sensor suite.

One Suppression System

One Fallanassi upgrade.

One Plot shields order

One Saotome back up system

One Saotome recharger

One saotome shield booster

One advanced tracking system

One gravimetric sensor.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Stocks updated, try the new healer's chalice made by [member="Maple Harte"] for jedi healers. new magnite tractor/pressor emplacements and defensive scythe weapon. Thanks to [member="Vulpesen"] there are new medical pieces. So come and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom