Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

One Saotame Recovery Upgrade, one Saotame Back-up System hardened against EMPs, one Saotame Recharger but with an overdrive function to further accelerate things, one Saotame repair system with the addition of a purchase of automated repair droids that have the capacity to fly (or hover, rather), and enough Damorian solar collectors to outfit a 1,000 meter vessel.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Ivlyn Mecetti said:
Saotame Recovery Upgrade

Ivlyn Mecetti said:
Saotame Back-up System hardened against EMPs

Ivlyn Mecetti said:
Saotame repair system with the addition of a purchase of automated repair droids that have the capacity to fly (or hover, rather)
These would be doable, our astromechs are made to hover and repair around the ship

Ivlyn Mecetti said:
Saotame Recharger but with an overdrive function to further accelerate things
this sort of upgraded version would require its own unique submission.

hmm a 1000 meter ship would take a lot of collectors as they are decent sized. again doable though what do you have for barter or just credits

Matsu Ike said:
These would be doable, our astromechs are made to hover and repair around the ship

this sort of upgraded version would require its own unique submission.

hmm a 1000 meter ship would take a lot of collectors as they are decent sized. again doable though what do you have for barter or just credits
The Tapani Federation is willing to provide the technology necessary to give the Saotame Recharger an overdrive mechanism as long as the Federation is given domestic production rights, and the capability to use the item in vessels produced within the Tapani Federation or by allies of the Tapani Federation, with a royalty of 2% provided to Sasori Research and Design.

House Mecetti and the Tapani Federation are both very wealthy, and very well-resourced. While we cannot provide archeological sites to dig and recover technologies from, the Tapani Federation and House Mecetti can provide more appropriate things. Perhaps the technology necessary to individually shield each of the solar collectors, and access to parts of my material sciences journals... or I could personally design a highly photosynthetic bioengineered material for use among a new version of your Damorian solar collectors, alongside the individual shielding. It would cut down on size, while increasing power output.

Consider these offers the first beginnings of a relationship with your company and its very sizable offerings. I was actually quite surprised to see a catalogue this large.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] Apologies about that, I was trying to do a little research.

Alright, I am uncertain if the new submissions for what you are making fall under the reverse engineering rules. I would ask [member="Jamie Pyne"] if it does and if it needs it can help with the thread to do such a thing.

As to the rest, now I am curious seeing all the stuff you are getting. The royalties from any sales you might make and such with your deal please allocate them to charity as needed for victims of the sith attacks and other darksiders. Your ideas for new designs would be welcome and I'd want to see them if there could be an exchange later in the future when the factory is reopened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory updated, for Green Jedi there is a new style cloak made thanks to input from [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], new atrisian style robes that can be made.

[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

If the products being built are expressly permitted by both parties through say, a company contract, then reverse engineering need not apply. Reverse Engineering is intended for when one party wants to modify a piece of technology they have bought or stolen, and create a new submission. Contracts where one company allows the other to build submissions using their products would just be a contract thread.

Does that answer the question?

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Ivlyn Mecetti"] Apologies about that, I was trying to do a little research.

Alright, I am uncertain if the new submissions for what you are making fall under the reverse engineering rules. I would ask [member="Jamie Pyne"] if it does and if it needs it can help with the thread to do such a thing.

As to the rest, now I am curious seeing all the stuff you are getting. The royalties from any sales you might make and such with your deal please allocate them to charity as needed for victims of the sith attacks and other darksiders. Your ideas for new designs would be welcome and I'd want to see them if there could be an exchange later in the future when the factory is reopened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory updated, for Green Jedi there is a new style cloak made thanks to input from [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], new atrisian style robes that can be made.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Very well. The charitable branch will deliver the money in the name of Sasori Research and Design, as soon as the products are designed and launched.

Once Ar'khos Corporate Combine is up and running after our reorganization (OOC: AKA creation on the board), I will create a new model of individually-shielded Damorian solar collectors, and will bioengineer a photosynthetic material for our purposes.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Ivlyn Mecetti
Duchess of Ark'ghou Province
House Mecetti of the Tapani Federation

Inventory Updated

Try out the new Whammy drive for your ship, new locks for ships, facilities and personal lockers and new advanced biofilters with ultrasonic scrubbers for handling any problems that might arise on your ship

Invenotry updated, Dawns gaiter is there if you want to have something special for protection from force users invading your mind. New harder to slice biocomputers for ships and anti eva defensive lattice for ships

updated with new things, come and try out the advanced Rekali spheres. defensive training remotes loaded with weapons, a cloak and other things. Advanced suppression systems for your ships and facilities that can dampen energy based melee and blaster weapons, the new and sleek hardlight projection upgrade to make your ship into what you want. Fel like having a classic but don't want to get it... now you can have the look with your real one underneath

[member="Matsu Ike"]

// Priority Message from Galderra Royal Treasury //
// Subject: Special Project Assistance Request //

-- Greetings, Sasori Research. Your companies services in Agricultural Farming is requested for a major construction project on Wann Tsir located in Commenor Systems Alliance space. This project is estimated to take months, if not years. All depending on the speed and reliability of the construction. Your services are requested for facilities specializing and dedicated to solely Hydroponics. It is anticipated that fertile land left over on Wann Tsir from the project will be little to none at all, and the planet will still need a method of food production. Please do inquire for more details (Discord/PM). Thank you.

King Eddak Manod.
//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom