Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sasori Research and Design

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Eddak Manod"] the botany bay is my personal ship (for now, working on a mass produced version that yes could be) but there are also livestock modules for raising animals and water recyclers

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Hi, I would like to purchase 1 x Ranger's Jar'kai Blades for 6,000 Credits as I have been looking for some light-sabre resistant blades for my training partner.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

and updated

for those who want something fun, a mobile self propelled siege cannon using a proton beam much liek the first orders in last jedi.. only you don't need AT-AT's to drag it around and it can let you feel sae going to the store.
and
for those who want something new, a sentient biomechanical metal that can for those who get augmented become a full suit able to handle darksiders... or just be a nice accessory you can make a weapon or two from

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Junko Ike"]

As discussed, I have payment for a Jal Naga Trench.

I would also like to discuss a more unique project, which I believe your company can assist me with. I shall contact you about it shortly.

Thank you.

Updated, new and improved navigational computer for reducing your travel time (note this does not increase speed just gets you the best and fastest way to where you want to go) and an internal BAC called the Tzu that is dedicated to stopping intruders in your buildings and ships.

[member="Matsu Ike"].

I'm still kinda green here and would like clarification on whether or not I do a thread where I purchase it IC or whether I find them IC while on a mission. Also, will any of what I purchase need to have its own factory or development sub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom