Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarge's Guide to The Force and its Users

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
[member="The Shadow King"]

A Sith is Palpatine. A Dark Jedi is Anakin Skywalker.

What's the difference? None, really. Because Anakin became a Sith.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

It's unfortunate you don't see grey, I think you are isolating yourself from a great deal of interpretation. I agree with a lot of your force usage points (though I disagree on some of the subtleties of the gun metaphor - which happens to be the same metaphor I use for force usage. But I don't see the force is limited to the person as much as the ammunition causes wear and tear against the barrel, which in turn reduces the ability to fire said ammunition). But I disagree with what I consider to be the minimalist interpretation of the Sith.

I don't pay attention to the more gray areas of the Force when it comes to RPing my Sith.

He's a sociopathic megalomaniac with magical space powers who desires dominion over all life, and hungers for the annihilation of everything not Human or Near-Human.

He also kicks puppies and eats babies.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="The Shadow King"] - does this have anything to do with the actual point of the guide?

I'm a Je'daii. I came before the Jedi. You don't see me complaining.

Darth Janus said:
I am a Dark Jedi.

My ways are mysterious, evil, and virtually indistinguishable from the Sith.

You will never understand me or my people.
You are Dark Jedi? Then why do you have Darth on your name? Darth stand for Dark Lord of the Sith....

[Sniff] I smell conspiracy. Darth Malfoy.

The Shadow King said:
[member="Qae Shena"] [member="Beowoof"]

Its a fact, and it says so..Dark Jedi came before Sith...we are not the same,

This is what I think of the Sith.
Theoretically, the original Sith Empire came thousands of years before the Jedi. You're just talking about the empire of Marka Ragnos and the like. You know, the famous ones.

[member="Qae Shena"]

It matters.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

5314ffc3cbc14.jpg

The Shadow King said:
[member="Qae Shena"]

It matters.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

5314ffc3cbc14.jpg
Hate on my religion all you want, but it's entirely true. Go look up the Sith pureblood race. While they certainly were not the Sith of the present, they are very much the same religion and nearly the same order as the first Dark Jedi-turn-Sith.

The only difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith is membership to the Sith Order.

That's really all there is to it.

A venn diagram comparing the behaviors and tendencies of Sith to the behaviors and tendencies of Dark Jedi would be a circle.

Darth Janus said:

The only difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith is membership to the Sith Order.

That's really all there is to it.

A venn diagram comparing the behaviors and tendencies of Sith to the behaviors and tendencies of Dark Jedi would be a circle.
So they're the ones nobody wants?

Now I feel bad for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom