Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

Darth Vehementi Darth Vehementi , welcome to Chaos! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. If you have any question, feel free to ask! :)

And this is the best to start. :)

I appreciate your offer. I shall take you up on it.

Where is the best place to start? Should I create a CS, look for a faction?
A character sheet will definitely be a good start. There's several Sith and dark side factions to choose from. Personally, I will always recommend Brotherhood of the Maw, as they cover a lot of ground in terms of different types of darksiders. But like I said, there's definitely others, so feel free to poke around the factions page and see what fits you the best. As for what to put as your affiliation in the sheet, feel free to put "independent", "N/A", or something similar. You can always go back and edit it later :)

I really appreciate all the help. For two days I couldn’t get on the boards because the webpage was white (error), and nothing showed. So just now making the rounds of replies. :)
Yea, we had an issue with it, something on the back end so you weren’t alone. If you need help with a template or what not let me know, I have some I can send your way and help you get sorted out. Don’t stress too much about factions either, I would say just get a feel for a story you want to write and reach out to others, then go from there.

Yea, we had an issue with it, something on the back end so you weren’t alone. If you need help with a template or what not let me know, I have some I can send your way and help you get sorted out. Don’t stress too much about factions either, I would say just get a feel for a story you want to write and reach out to others, then go from there.
To piggyback off of this, if you need help with art for a signature or whatever, feel free to hit me up for stuff :)

In Writing, There is Passion
Welcome to Chaos!
Thank you, Master Jedi.

Welcome to Chaos, child of the dark.

Thank you, “The power of the dark side is an illness no true Sith would wish to be cured of.” (Darth Plagueis)

Passion? What is this Sith nonsense? To the talking block with this one.

But hiya, let me know if you need any help!

“Remember why the Sith are more powerful than the Jedi, Sidious: because we are not afraid to feel.”(Darth Plagueis) :p

To piggyback off of this, if you need help with art for a signature or whatever, feel free to hit me up for stuff :)

I’ll have to commission something. Could you make a Sith Holocron and quote next to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom