Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations!

Daxton Bane said:
welcome to the boards......and for the love on all that's unholy and furry! Why Jedi code? Be Sith. Its easier and more fun. Plus we have a dental plan.
I have a dental plan too, Daxton. My fist in your teeth. I'll even comp you and make it free of charge! :D
<3

Welcome to the board, Seroth.

All I can say, is that this place looks fun. Stories are being written, the universe is being expanded with player creations... Though all things in moderation, I love just 'control' it hands to RPers, new and old. Nothing feels 'fettered'.

It's a trap, Seroth. Once you're fully accepted into the board, we give you access to all the hidden forums where you realize that Teferi uses the RP judges to beat us into submission.

And you'll meet me soon enough, Daxton. ;)

Elias Arna

E
Now that fight I would like to see. ^^

*whispers* the admins try and control everything. just dont get onn their badd side and you'll live another day.

*hides the whip while mean-muggin' Elias*

lolbosh2.gif

Who said anything about fighting? Daxton and I are going to get rip-roaring drunk and play a super competitive game of "Pin the tail on the apprentice", aren't we, Dax? :D

Elias Arna

E
Well i dont have a tail so aint going to work on me.

*glares at Teferi* What you want son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom