Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations!

Hi, kids~
tumblr_mmk9yfRqDl1roedijo1_500.png

What's good~?

Now that I have your attention, hello there! I'm Seroth and I thoroughly, thoroughly blame putting together my profile for SWRP:Chaos on Val'Ryss Zankar's shoulders. This is all his fault. I tried to convince myself it'd be a poor management of time getting involved in a new Roleplaying forum, but nooooo, here I am. It's his fault. All of it.

...And not because Star Wars was my first roleplaying love and I've been sorta/kinda/maybe/possibly itching to get back in the game. You'll all have to bear with me. ...I used to actually be fairly decent in writing up SW characters, but now I have so much to relearn. Case in point, I spent like an hour last night having to relearn just the gist of the Jedi Code.

But, you know? I'm hoping just to have fun. The community here just seems so friendly and personable. And folks want ideas, not to punish you for them. So, I'm hoping I'll make a few friends along the way.

welcome to the boards......and for the love on all that's unholy and furry! Why Jedi code? Be Sith. Its easier and more fun. Plus we have a dental plan.

Elias Arna

E
WRONG!!! 2 Jedi are here. Welcome to the site. Im the nice little Angel here on the site (hence my title) if you need anyhelp just pm me or ask on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom