Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruusan Invasion Terms and Objectives

Audren Sykes said:
[member="Cambria Zadira"] a thread to lead up to Metal Friends?
This could very well be a plan, [member="Audren Sykes"] :)

I have an alt in the GA invasion currently that goes till the 20th. I'm happy to report so far its going well. I had sworn off invasions previously. The new rules make it not so intimidating or stressful… well at least in that one for me.

All,

This is the premise of the scenario. It's been accepted by ST pending some minor revisions they may have.

This is just a guideline and a suggestion for your moves, please build on this as you wish.

The Premise:
For several years the Coalition and the Silver Jedi have been watching the growth of Sith power with concern. With the Republic suffering many reverses, war seemed inevitable. When the Sith Triumvirate emerged from the collapse of the Techno Union it was another threat on their border. Determined to strike before they were fully established, the Coalition determined on a strike against Ruusan, an important world for the Jedi.

The planet is also mostly uninhabited aside from some near-humans adapted to the climate and the native Bouncers, so the Coalition was more comfortable with an attack than they might have been on a more densely settled world.

Objectives:
There are two primary areas of interest on Ruusan which the Coalition needs to secure; the Valley of the Jedi and the city of Olmondo.

The Valley of the Jedi:
The Sith Triumvirate have constructed a citadel overlooking the Valley which is heavily fortified. They have bent the Force nexus to their own ends.
The Sith fortress is located on the high-ground overlooking the Valley.
The Jedi plan is therefore to gain control of the Sith Citadel and liberate the Valley.

Olmondo:
The mostly abandoned city has been covered in sand for centuries. However, the Triumvirate have begun excavating and rebuilding the city. The city is moderately defended. The Jedi aim to move in and seize control of the defences.

Olmondo:
The mostly abandoned city has been covered in sand for centuries. However, the Triumvirate have begun excavating and rebuilding the city. The city is moderately defended. The Jedi aim to move in and seize control of the defences.
Who's interested in this story angle?

Some updates from the Sith on objectives.

Objective 1: Valley of the Jedi (PVP)
After arriving on Ruusan, the Sith Triumvirate constructed a heavily fortified citadel on top of the Valley's Force Nexus. Since then, adepts affiliated with Darth Carach have set about corrupting the it with the Dark Side. The Coalition will need to storm or otherwise rid the valley of the citadel (as well as the Sith in it) if the nexus is to be cleansed properly.

Objective 2: Olmondo (PVP + NPC)
The ruins of Olomondo were once inhabited by Andeddu Cultists. The cultists were summarily wiped out during the Triumvirate's seizure of the world. Reconstruction efforts and re-colonization of the city was still in progress when the Sanctum fleet entered orbit. With only a population of a few thousand, it is Ruusan's densest population center. The Triumvirate have begun an evacuation of civilian personnel while the local garrison holds off the Coalition's attempt to seize the city.

[member="Elara Wahia"]
Offer open to go side by side if you like. I know you've got a lot on though!

I wouldn't mind a more offensively minded, aggressive or action orientated character to team up with if Elara is busy. Kei is likely to play the diplomat role here around the city area, so giving him some cause to protect someone would be motivation for him to enter protective mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom