Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruusan Invasion Terms and Objectives

So we've been in discussion with ST who have been most helpful.

The terms are as follows:
  • 2 alts per writer, cannot be in the same location.
  • 5 allies a side.
  • 2 week time limit, extendible by a week if both sides agree.
  • Only members who've joined the factions before today (except new board members) are valid to join. All others must be an ally under the requesting aid rules.

Fleeting is probably off the table as they don't seem to have anyone able to do it. That's still being finalised.

The battle will therefore come down to two locations; the city of Olomondo and the Valley of the Jedi where ST has built a fortress.

Is there anyone interested in an NPC surface battle? If so I'll push to have that included, otherwise I'm fine to leave it be.

So that's the terms and basic overview. Any questions or comments along with any requests for starting time...please voice now so we can get the negotiations concluded ASAP.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Kei Amadis"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Cambria Zadira"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Zak Dymo"]
[member="Máni"] [member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Matsu Ike"]
They do not unfortunately. They describe it as:

"None of these have been submitted to the codex. They are on our to-do list, but they won't be done any time soon. The defenses, I don't think, are really going to be submission worthy. Shield generators and turrets, a few AA guns. That about sums it up."

Their planet notes are:

"Major changes to the planet are as follows:
  • The city of Olomondo is in the process of being rebuilt and is attracting refugees from nearby regions. Should be considered moderately fortified.
  • The Triumvirate citadel is located in the valley of the Jedi, right on top of the Force Nexus, which has been corrupted by Carach's acolytes on his instructions. Should be considered heavily fortified.
  • The fleet presence over Ruusan is major and there are several defensive stations. This should probably just be background noise."

With the new way invasions are being done there's less emphasis on winning at all costs.

I suggest everyone pick a buddy or two they know and work with them. Not to double team enemy, but to build up a story between you, to fight with people you are most comfortable with. This is one of the factors in deciding victory.
This builds up teamwork which is a key factor in how victory is decided now.

Basically, we're putting on a show. Don't worry about winning, worry about writing a collaborative story with friends and foes to the best of your abilities.

Valiens Nantaris said:
The city of Olomondo is in the process of being rebuilt and is attracting refugees from nearby regions. Should be considered moderately fortified. The Triumvirate citadel is located in the valley of the Jedi, right on top of the Force Nexus, which has been corrupted by Carach's acolytes on his instructions. Should be considered heavily fortified.

Important notes: No summoning natural disasters or otherwise causing excessive collateral damage in Olomondo. That would be a PR nightmare.

Feel free to use indiscriminate and overwhelmning force at the citadel.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Hey, Sio only wiped out a city once! It was kind of an accident and it was full of Bando Gora!

Ok. There was the storm on Kaas...but that was localised to the forest. I think so at least. Executing Sith and Xioquo magi POWs is not a war crime...because they're evil. Totally foolproof logic. * ignores Roche *

Hmm. I think Sio's best sent to the Citadel. No reason to hold back there. :D

Maybe Sio should get her old sig back just for this. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom