Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rusty's Submission Contest: Win RCFC

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Okay, so it's become apparent that I've got too much going on to devote to writing, and RCFC has been left by the wayside. That's a shame, because it's been good to me over the last year, and I hate to see it sit idle. So I've decided to hold a contest to find someone to take over until such a time as I come back, if that happens at all. To that end, I've decided to hold a submission contest.

Rules are simple: you have until November 5 to submit a unique weapon to the Factory and have it finished. All entries must be approved by 1900 EST on the 5th. Need a minimum of three submissions for the contest to count. The winner will be the most awesome submission.

Points will be awarded for badassery, creativity, and pucker factor (in other words, how tight will the bad guy's nerf herder clench when it's pointed at them.) No points will be awarded for practicality, so go nuts.

Rusty

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Production doesn't matter so long as it's not been done before. That's the sort of unique I meant. Though making a submission unique will give you a better chance of passing something out of the ordinary.

[member="Mythos"] [member="Damien Daemon"]

Rusty

The date has been extended to Sunday evening, largely because I'll be off playing in the woods all weekend without much in the way of internet access.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

No requirements other than a badass submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom