Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rule Deletion: Staff Members May Now Be Major Faction Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Major Faction Administrators may not apply for or be a member of the Star Wars RP: Chaos Staff Team.

I'm deleting this rule, for now. Staff Members, potential Staff Members, and Major Faction Administrators - don't make me regret this (again).

MbIGHeS.gif

Everything, @[member="Tamara"]. I understand Staff members enjoy indulging in roleplay, as they were roleplayers first, so I'm lifting the rule restricting Staff members from being able to do what they want. Tread lightly, though. Veteran Staff members know what happened in November that led to that rule being enacted, and hopefully have learned from it.

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
*gasps* Hey! *runs to apply for staff position!* >_> :p

Anyway.... don't be so negative, folks. Open minds accomplish more... or something like that. Besides, if you dis change from the get go, we will never move forward.

I'll stop now, I'm starting to sound like a politician and it's not even seven am on this part of the world.

Oh, I support @[member="Ayden Cater"]! Mostly because his admin voice was sexy! Almost as good as @[member="Tamara"]'s. *licks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom