Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP with a Zealot that burns people at the stake!?

[member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]

I'm intrigued, but I have to admit that I'm a little confused by your character backstory.

It seems your character was raised on Coruscant, which until 837ABY was Galactic Republic territory, yet your bio seems to refers to the First Order military being openly active on the planet (and even able to direct law enforcement, as in the case of the arrest). From 837ABY to sometime between 844ABY and 849ABY, Coruscant was held by the One Sith, who lost it (recently) to the Galactic Alliance. Now, the First Order is a political power on the board, but it is based out of Dosuum... on the far side of the galaxy from Coruscant. So I'm not sure how a character growing up on Coruscant gets imprisoned by the First Order.

On a more practical note, you list yourself as a judge (usually an elected, governmental position), but what political power or galactic government are you associated with? The Galactic Alliance? The First Order? The New Republic? or the judicial branch of some independent planet? Clarifying those details would help me (as a writer) understand how and where our characters might be interacting.

[member="Kimiko"] his religion taught the genocidal thoughts

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] all those plot holes that I just fixed on the character bio can be attributed to my laziness
-he's a judge for the planet Chrystophasis not for any particular galactic government
-as for the First Order thing I changed the planet

[member="Judge Cornelius Cromwell "]

I see, and I like how your story is shaping up.

My company operates several corporate activities out of Druckenwell, which is relatively nearby to Christophsis. I could probably come up with a reason to visit the planet, if you're up for a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom