Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Family Wanted

Drakar

D
*slips [member="Skyler Swaffer"] and [member="Cady"] each a fiver as an early birthday present*

Now now, no need to argue.

[member="Roella Arwyn"]

Hello there! I would definetly be interested in being apart of House Arwyn if you'll have me. I already have another character here so I'm not new but Kei is and I'm rather lost in placing him in a story. I'm defintely looking for a place in nobility for him so if you are still taking in members I'd be open for any spot! :)

Roella Arwyn

The Rose Always Has Thorns
Oh wow. This is getting much more attention than I expected! Let me try and tag everyone in one go.

[member="Cady"] [member="Kei Brahnx"]
Come on in. Noble Houses can get pretty big, so we always got open spots.

[member="Frankie"]
Would the advisor be related to the family, or simply an advisor?

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
nuuuuuuu D: what if i gave u a cookie tho

[member="Xanatos BloodStone"]
How would you like to be related to the main line of the family?

[member="Roella Arwyn"]

Not sure if this is the way you want to go about your Lord Consort, but Kizu here is the prince of a small empire. Always looking for political allies.

Cookie

It was me... I was the turkey all along.
Sorry I haven’t worked on mine yet! I worked a 15 hour shift yesterday. If I don’t get to it tonight I will try and get to it tomorrow since I’m off! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom