Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Family Wanted

Roella Arwyn

The Rose Always Has Thorns
Smaller_Sigil.png
Hello there! As of late, I have been working on the planet of Talravin, which includes a royal noble family, the Arwyns. If you like red heads, politics, and flower symbolism, this may be the family for you!

Now, I could write the whole family, or NPC them, but that doesn't seem like much fun to me. So, I turn to begging. Come write some royals with me.

If you're not much for reading, I can give you the TLDR of Talravin: Matriarchal snooty nobles ruled by a queen. There is no king. Men cannot inherit, but are equal in every other sense.

If you're still interested, perhaps I can help you along with some open positions? The Queen of Talravin, her Lord Consort, any of Roella's siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmothers, grandfathers, cousins. Warriors, politicians, admirals, commanders, merchants, artists, the sky is open for House Arwyn!

So come on, get your royal on with me!

Drakar

D
[member="Roella Arwyn"]

I mean, if you don't mind him being a tad evil, I could write in Drakar as an Arwyn due to him being a relatively new character. Him having to hide his day job as an Imperial inquisitor whenever he visits sounds like it could make for good fun.

Roella Arwyn

[member="Skyler Swaffer"]
Lucky for you, we happen to have many open spots for princesses! Roella is already the heir to the throne, but all of her younger siblings would be counted as princes and princesses, as well.

[member="Nej Tane"]
Seeing as the Arwyns are rose-themed, I think that would make you the Black Rose.

Cookie

It was me... I was the turkey all along.
All of these things appeal to me [member="Roella Arwyn"] I don't have any specific ideas in mind yet but I'm open to anything! I was looking for an excuse to make a second character. :)

Okay I know this is mega wishy-washy, but if someone else wants the queen, i'm not gonna take her! My character doesn't really work for the role, so I'll stick to princess. Sorry!

Cookie

It was me... I was the turkey all along.
I kind of want a princess but I don't want there to be a whole crap-ton of princesses if there are other things needed. Though. Princess can always also be a warrior or politician, right?

Roella Arwyn

[member="Cookie"]
Yup! Roella herself is a warrior, off-world having adventures of her own.

[member="Kal Ordo"]
The prettiest b

[member="Drakar"]
It's going to be an interesting family reunion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom