Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round & Round We Go! [CIS Dominion of Dirha]

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
''Feth yeah, vod!'' Were Jackpot's words before the LAAT's doors opened. He spun up his Z-9 and got ready to kill some filthy Sith. Though as fun as killing Sith was, nothing could beat an explosion and that was what Jackpot was hoping to do. Blow up some stuff here, blow up some stuff there, kill a couple of Sith. That was a perfect plan in Jackpot's mind. He wasn't the overly tactical type. He was there to deliver big guns and make the big explosions, not to plan the whole operation. Jackpot was glad he had such an easy and awesome job. Well, the job was easy for Jackpot at least, he had no idea how the others would perform in his situation. He jumped out of the Gunship and followed his Vod, Doc.

@[member="CC-420 Doc"]

T'was time. Time for fightin'. And fightin' was what Clones were good at. He planted a rare grin on his defined face underneath his helmet as he rose from his position, and sprinted at speed, accompanying the first two that ran out, the Commander and that one named "Jackpot". He would not be left behind. Clutching the rifle tightly, he checked his flanks regularly, as the company blazed a trail across the battlefield. He was to provide fire-support, by way of blasting down fools; he was quite good at that, it turned out. Watch for Sith. Shoot them. In the head. This would be easy. Routine, even. The LAAT was soon empty, as the company of clones sped out. The assault would be swift and scythe-like, as they... scythed through the Sith forces. They wouldn't even expect it.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="CC-420 Doc"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

Upon issuing the order, the Mandalorian drew upon the Force in order to augment his strength and speed. Isley then took off in a run, drawing the atttention and fire of the guards posted about the entrance of the flagship. Their blasters surged to life, and many of the bolts were simply evaded whilst the others were deflected his blade. With the Dread Guard at his heels, the Mandalorian cut into the guardsmen lines, singing a terrible song of crimson death whilst he moved.

"Storm! Jackpot!" he called, briefly turning his attention to the duo of troopers. "Make your way to the heart of the Depot and make radio contact when you're there. I want you to start laying the charges, understood?" With that said, he returned his attention to the fight at hand.

@[member="CC-192 Storm"], @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"].

"Aye, sir!" Storm replied, with a grave nod of the head. He looked to his side, at the one named "Jackpot" and gestured for the clone to follow him. Whether he did so or not was his choice, but Storm would prefer it if they stuck together; after all, he was the one with the explosives. They had to blow some stuff up. Lovely. A fuel depot, something along that lines. It would make a large explosion, Storm was sure, so he would have to get away before it blew. Twisting his body around, he sprinted, dodging wild fire, and replying in turn, blindly firing suppressing rounds across the battlefield to the guards; he did not expect to hit, but to simply allow them enough time to get across the field quickly and intact, for the most part.

SPEED! was the thought that went through his mind, and it was true. He had to be quick, else meet a sticky end. He did not look back to see if the other clone had followed him, but once again, Storm hoped he had followed him, as, once again, he had the explosives. Otherwise, Storm'd have a job trying to explode the depot by himself.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Isley left his little sister behind for the last time. Mando'ade were all about Allit, the family meant everything and every member was trained to fight. How could @[member="Darth Metus"] leave her at Castle Ne'tra again? After all she did on Aduba III, on Kwenn? No, just no. This little thirteen year old wasn't going to take it. She dressed in her armour and found a quiet, secluded place to cram herself and hide. The whole way there, not a peep. Truth be, Ginnie fell asleep...

But that changed when the sound of rocket fire filtered into her helmet. Up, out and rushing the ground, the tiny Mando clamoured to the top of the drop ship, gauged the fight and slid down the ship's outer surface, racing into the fray. Quiet and quick, Ginnie opened her Kal dagger on her left hand and flexed her crushgaunt-clad left. Rushing through the battle paths, she sliced at the backs of the foes' knees, following up with the crushgaunt to their throat. A line of bodies began to go down before the girl was noticed, and the enemy began to notice. As soon as their blasters pattered at the ground by her feet, she yelped and her jetpack roared to life.

Ginnie made an arch directly to her brother, blaster carbine out and firing into the fray as she landed with a tuck and roll. "Isley Verd I'm gonna tan you! You! You bum! How'm I gonna protect you if'n I can't be with you in a fight!?" The child threw her back to Isley's, blaster carbine up and Kal out. She would defend him whether he liked it or not!

Harumph!

"You've gotta be karking kidding me." growled the Mandalorian. Sure, the sight of his baby sister always seemed to put a smile on his face, but they were in the middle of a warzone...so to speak. "Ginnie, didn't I tell you to stay put dammit?!" he said, reaching out with the Force in order to repulse some of the enemies back. He then extinguished the blades of his saberstaff and returned it to his belt; electing to utilize his machine pistols instead. With one in each hand, the warrior began to lay down fire into the enemy lines, claiming a handful of lives before turning to his sister.

"Well come on, get some grenades into them! We're pushing forward into the ship!"

@[member="Ginnie Verd"].

"You gotta be kidding me!" Ginnie yelled, "Allit sticks together! You're not leaving me at home without saving your hide! Look what happens when I'm not around!" Ginnie stuck to her guns, and fired into the fray. The heat of the action flushed her face underneath her armour, she felt energized, divine. The girl stood as proud and tall as she could, firing bolts into the enemy who threatened her Isley. Her big brother. "You ain't fighting without your Ginnie!"

Yanking a grenade off her combat harness, she thumbed and tossed it into the gaining crowd. Seconds later, a great vvvwwwap of a radial explosion cast the inner blast range to vapour, tossing the outer effected bodies in all directions. Rag dolls, Ginnie thought. They looked like those toys other girls played with, girls who didn't get the privilege of learning warfare early on. Back to her brother @[member="Darth Metus"], Ginnie felt overwhelmingly, unaccountably alive.

"Push for the ship! Got it! What's on the ship?"

In the distance she could see Troopers @[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] working. What a great day to be alive. She tossed another grenade. Within seconds another arc of bodies were tossed in the air. Ginnie fired into the fray.

CC-827 Tauranov

C
It was a blur, moving from the gunship to the ground and into the fight, yet somehow Tau managed it and managed to remain alive. Nor did he manage to get shot. Not yet, anyway. With the rifle up and firing into the advancing enemies he rolled to find a suitable position of cover. He heard the two Mandalorians shouting, not just through his headset, but he was close enough to hear them physically as well. He popped up between changing rounds to pull the trigger at quickly-advancing Imperial soldiers and so far had yet to move.
Until he dropped back behind his block of nice cover, head - and helmet - leant against it, while allowing the blaster to recharge and cool from the constant firing. A single soldier had worked his way around the group, using his dying friends as a distraction to get closer. Tau only noticed him when he had turned around to shoot those on the other side of whatever his cover was. Rifle poised and finger pulled, twice. Two bright bolts of energy streaked the distance between the clone and Imperial soldier and impacted his neck and arm. He did not die, but crumpled backwards onto the floor, hot and steamy.

The small blade attached to Tau's calf had been pulled out as he raced across to finish the job. He shot wildly, from the hip into the fray while his grasp clenched around the hilt of the knife. When safe: his left hand released the rifle - which slid across the floor and against a wall - while his other slid the knife into the neck of his foe. Fortunately for Tau, the necks of Sith soldiers were some of the least protected. And it tore through the body-glove like a knife against butter. His other hand aided as the dagger twisted in the throat and the body stopped thrashing about.
He jumped up and let the twitching corpse leak before returning to his blaster and again taking cover to fire potshots into those remaining.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

"You should listen to me when I tell you to stay put! Don't you think I have you stay at home for a karking reason?!" growled the Mandalorian with immense frustration erupting from his tone. He activated his jetpack with but a tap upon his wrist-console and surged momentarily into the air, firing a duo of wrist rockets in the process. They added to the explosions and rag-dolling that transpired when Ginnie threw her grenades. His intention was to clear a path to the entrance of the vessel, which he managed to do through this, and the collaboration of his team. Looking to his sibling, and the clone troopers who accompanied him, he said.

"Tauranov, Ginnie, let's go! We've got only a small window!"

With that said, he rushed forward, utilizing the Force in the form of a telekinetic shove to get the auxiliary access doors of the flagship open. Once blown off their hinges, Isley motioned for the team to file inside. "Let move!"

@[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"].

CC-827 Tauranov

C
From out behind the cover Tau rushed, blood-soaked and firing into random bodies still moving. He rushed under the Mandalorian with the jetpack and wondered, to himself, why he did not have one. Although it would make for an easy target, he mused. One good shot, or two, and it could explode, incinerating the wearer. In a warzone like this, he realised he was glad to not have one.

The doors before him were ripped apart through some unseen Force, probably the Mandalorian and Commander and Dread Lord of Tau and his brothers. He stopped and slid to his knee, rifle aim on the open doorway into the star ship in case more imperial soldiers poured from them. He waited for a few seconds and saw nothing. So against the world his leg pushed and propelled him into the doorway, awaiting the two mandalorians behind him.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Ginnie Verd"]

"And you should listen to me when I tell you I ain't leaving you to go through bad things by yourself!" Ginnie yelled, growling at her brother. As petulant as she was, the child had the air of invincibility to her bones. Had she been in deathly peril herself, or had she only been in battles under the protection of her brothers? Ginnie was confident: She could save Isley from the pitch black of his recent past, and bring back the loving brother who had been her childhood best friend.

He flew in the air and Ginnie pounded for the entrance, noting the other trooper joining the action. Her pink Beskar'gam glistened in the pink mist, as she raced for the ship. Her armour might have been the making of her, but Ginnie had yet to learn the arts of the Force like @[member="Darth Metus"]. The Beskar'gam was heavy. She'd grow into it but for the moment Ginnie knew she was lagging behind. "I got this! I got it!"

She fired her jetpack and surged forward, cutting down those in her path with her dagger and blaster fire. Once in the ship, Ginnie set her back to the nearest wall, slinking to the side and keeping small and quiet, her blaster carbine ready. Finding @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] inside, Ginnie veered to his side, her gun ready.

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
Soon everyone was out of the LAAT and running towards their objectives. Jackpot's Z-9 was still spinning and he was anticipating their enemies to show up soon, and so they did. Before that however, Jackpot nodded towards his vod, Storm, knowing it would be better if they worked together. Jackpot could use someone who had his back when he lays the explosives. He opened fire as soon as the Sith troopers came in range. He got two of them with the first barrage, three more with the next and then a couple more with the prolonged full-auto fire. He tried to keep up with the rest, while keeping the Sith troopers supressed and giving some additional cover fire. ''Let's get to our objective with as little casualties as possible!''
@[member="CC-192 Storm"]

"As you say; we shall have to be swift for this to be effective. I'd rather not be a dead man by the end of this, valour or not." he replied over his comm, as he slid onto a knee, raised his rifle up to his eye and glared down the sights. He squeezed the trigger dutifully, and a burst erupted from the spout of the rifle, slamming into the chest-piece of a Sith Trooper, half-ripping him apart. He fell, almost in two pieces, down onto the floor, without a cry. Storm quickly snapped to a second target, and aimed higher this time, and when the burst fired, it shredded the throat and jaw of the trooper, ripping apart the helmet, and it sent this man flailing onto the ground, where he choked on his own blood, which ran a crimson red on the mud-brown ground. Storm rose from his knee, and followed Jackpot, checking their flanks regularly to ensure no troopers were sneaking up on them. Quick as a storm, he sped across the battlefield, dropping onto a knee every-so-often to provide some accurate covering fire, nailing down a few more troopers in the process. This was routine, his job; and he found it mighty fun.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

@[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

The two clones would hear the loud thunder of dual Z-9's cutting through Sith lines as the exoskeleton clad Daral marched through the mud. The HUD of his helmet had since linked with the suit's system, lighting up Sith targets like Life Day. He was utterly silent, letting all the emotion he had in him flow out through the armor's rotary cannons. This was what he had been born to do, bred to do, trained his entire life to do. And it felt great.

Once within the confines of the Flagship, an alarm began to blare. It filled the corridor with noise; and the rather-intimidating lights of white shifted to a crimson. "Looks like they know we're here..." thought the Mandalorian. He knew that taking the ship would be difficult if they had to face the vast majority of the force stationed within. As such, Isley reached out with the Force, removing from above a hatch into the nearest air vent. He looked to his subordinate and his younger sister, motioning to them whilst replacing his machine pistols with his saberstaff. "Quickly now, into the vent. I need you both to climb to the Bridge. I'll cover you and meet the both of you there. Tauranov, don't let a hair on her head get harmed, understood?"

He then turned his attention back upon the corridor and rushed ahead, readying himself to face the onslaught of the enemy.

@[member="Ginnie Verd"], @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"].

The alarm temporarily dropped her. Biting her lip, she whinnied in pain as her augmented audio receptors made sense of the klaxon and dimmed its volume in the girl's head. She snapped back up, no use showing @[member="Darth Metus"] it hurt, he couldn't send her home now and she needed to be needed. "Roger, Isley." Without much ado, Ginnie vaulted herself into the conduit, poking her head out only to shove a finger at her brother. "Don't you dare get in trouble while I'm gone!"

Shoving herself back in the tube, Ginnie started to shimmy and climb. The Bridge had to be up and over, right? @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] might know. "Hey, you have a diagnostic on this ship? I figure we go up until there is no up, but it'd sure help if one of us had a map." Ginnie patched her helmet's comm system into Tau's, not looking backward and trusting that if Isley said the Trooper was there, he was there. "I'm Ginnie, what's your name? Taranivie? Terano... no that's not... I'll get it."

Middle of a battle, klaxons blazing, well why not get his name too? Her climbing skills were better than her running, the child made her way upward with a natural affinity to being crammed in spaces vaguely larger than her.

CC-827 Tauranov

C
He jumped up into the access hatch after @[member="Ginnie Verd"] had said her goodbyes (even though the word was not actually used) to @[member="Darth Metus"]. He was unaware of their relationship, but the Dread Lord seemed to know her rather personally. And orders were orders: keep her alive and safe. That may have been difficult, he thought, considering they were almost arguing about her presence here earlier. Although hopefully she may be a good warrior, like all Mando'ad were supposed to be.

"I'm just playing it by ear." He replied to her, not being too sure of the software in the helmet and if it possessed a locator or any cartographic abilities. "Up seems like a good idea to me." Ginnie was the name of the brightly-armoured Mandalorian. A name he had not heard before and was unsure if, unlike so many other Mandalorians, the name carried meaning. He laughed a little while crawling through the small hatch running, so far, horizontally above the hallway, when she tried to remember his name. "T, A. I'll let you guess the rest."

Bluejay had been making her way to the flagship by a different route, and had managed to meet up with Isley as he sent off the young girl - Bluejay couldn't recall her name - and one of the Fett clones. "Sorry I'm late, sir. Delayed." She said crisply, following the commander of the Dread Guard down the corridor. Her eyes scanned constantly from behind her helmet, and her blaster pistols ready.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Second Fuel Depot

Kage couldn't help but grin at the opposing fighters. Their intention? Destroy any gunships was his guess. But all it meant was target practice for the age old pilot. His LAAT the Tart Cart flew effortlessly through opposing formations, and his lasers ripped into each fighters hull on the passing. The sky was alight with the burning husks of destroyed Sith Fighters.

But the Clone Pilot met his match. A Sith had taken up to the sky, and engaged the Tart-Cart in a deadly game of engines and lasers. Kage was able to keep up, but it wouldn't be long until the Gunship was outmatched by the force aided Sith Fighter. Lasers raked through the Tart-Carts engines, and Kage soon found himself plummeting to the ground below.

"Hey, uh. Turns out I'm on fire. Tart-Cart is going down."

Secondary fuel depot.

After killing the enemies and going through the conflict from battle Canal went directly yo his objective: them secondary fueling depot. Pretty simple task: kill the guards,which he hoped that there were some siths at the depot and free the slaves. It was going to be fun for him cause he gets all the kills just himself but it was going to be tough cause he was literally going to act like a one man army. Canal reached the walls to depot and went to the gates. He took a peak of what was in the depot: obviously slaves, sith troopers and 5 siths cause they had no guns in their hands. " This is going to be fun," Canal said as he was getting ready for the fight...... and fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom