Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round & Round We Go! [CIS Dominion of Dirha]

CC-827 Tauranov

C
Tau managed to slip in almost-unnoticed by the group as they laughed at something he had not managed to catch. He heard the loud command through the ship and departed the observation deck immediately; he spent a lot of time there as of late, but had no idea why. Maybe something about the emptiness and depth of the black space surrounding the ship had a magnetic pull on his body.
Regardless of this, when he did arrive he took a seat and watched the scene unfold.

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

As the newer clone was talking Doc made a motion towards the door. He'd handle him later and speak his piece when the Commander was done talking, maintaining the obvious military discipline that the youth seemed to lack. He waited patiently for his superior to continue talking.

XV-265

X
[SIZE=10pt]>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process Initiated[/SIZE]
>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process 0 % Progress
25 % Progress
50 % Progress
75 % Progress
100 % Progress
>>/ Main Power Core Reactivation Process Completed
>>/ Checking Memory Core
>>/ Memory Core Operational
>>/ Checking All Systems
>>/ All Systems Operational
>>/ Welcome Back XV Unit 265

The Droid had not seen action in a while and thought that it would be fun to kill a couple more innocents with the new army the CIS had. He was on the ship and on his way to the bridge. He checked his weapon one more time and then entered the bridge. ''XV-265 operational. What are the Mission objectives?'' The Droids menacing voice boomed across the bridge. It was a very different sound. Not even remotely similar to that of one of the clones.

That was the sort of thing that the Mandalorian had come to expect out of the Dread Guard: respect and reconciliation. Yes, they goofed off and sometimes bruised each other's pride, but at the end of the day they were brothers and sisters in arms and blood. That said, Isley looked on approvingly as Jackpot extended his hand to Galaar and motioned for Canal to pay attention. "We're family, understand Canal? Don't get so heated at your sibling when there's a Galaxy full of people to shoot. Now then, let's get on with the briefing, as I'm just itching to put down some Sith."

Sawtooth had long since leaned back against the wall, finishing off his caf in silence. Galaar and Jackpot had taken to a joke match between them, which made him smile a little. Once he finished the drink, he slipped his helmet on and rejoined the others, still saying quiet. Looking between all of them, he waited for orders to move out.

(OOC: sorry, too lazy to @mention you all :p )

"Calico is still recovering, that's correct." Said the Mandalorian simply, before directing attention to the console before them all. "We have a handful of objectives, all of which begin at the Second Fueling Depot. The Sith have parked a group of their ships there, and it's our job to do two things. One, infiltrate the flagship and eradicate the Sith enforcer who is lording over this operation; and then one of us will drive that bad boy back home. Two, destroy the Second Fueling Depot in order to effectively eradicate the Sith force in a single boom. Lastly, we release all the prisoners and go home. Dread Guard supremacy. Any questions?"

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar grunted and got up rather quickly, he shot Jackpot a blank look which was his variant of a glare before looking back toward their Colonel. That grin soon crossed his face as he crossed his arms, mechanical and organic one over each other and looked at the Mandalorian he had come to also call his brother.

"So! Where am I needed, Colonel."

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Bluejay arrived - she'd let Lefty, Scythe, and Nine off the hook for this one. That didn't mean she was going in alone, though. Bluejay kept six of the Dread Sisters separate, trained to fight as individuals or with others as required. One of them - Vex - had followed Bluejay to the bridge. "My apologies for being late." She said crisply, inclining her head towards Colonel Isley. Vex simply nodded.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

Doc looked toward Bluejay as she entered the bridge. Why the hell was everyone being late today. Why???? Doc nearly dropped to his knees and shouted up at the void. "WHY?????? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMRADES?!??"

He sighed. And played with his shotgun.

Kage steps up after Bluejay. He keeps his arms crossed, looking around. "So, we got a space mission. I'm not going to be your LAAT driver in this case, I got my own ship to fly now." He's covered in engine grease as a note. At least he was busy setting up his ship for the mission.

@CC-420 "Doc" "Man I was drunk and was building my guns this morning," Canal said while patting his muscles. "And if you're complaining simply just throw cold water to their faces. Simple and done."

Bluejay just looked at Canal, then at Vex, then at Colonel Isley. The message was clear to anybody who might bother to pay attention. Please let me shoot this imbecile. Vex, who had her helmet tucked under her arm, inhaled and exhaled slowly. Must not murder him. Yet.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Darth Metus"]

"I'm headed to take on the Sith, as it's my specialty." began the Mandalorian, indicating the Secondary Fueling Depot. "We're all going to start at the Secondary Fueling Depot. Galaar, you and I will be breaching the Sith ship. In order to accomplish this effectively, I'll need Kage to divert the majority of the guards and troopers' attention with close air support. Bluejay, Doc, and Jackpot, you're on the ground at the Second Depot. Frontline assault alongside Kage while we get inside. Canal, you're headed to the Main Fueling Depot. The workers are being held there by the Sith and its your job to liberate them. Sneak inside the compound, take out the handful of guards, and get the people free."

"Any questions?"

Canal saw Bluejay giving him the eye, "Whoa don't need to be rude or anything. I was just saying that so that way we can get on with the mission. And please don't ever give me the eye again." Canal said to bluejay. Then he resumed paying attention to the colonel.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar would nod and slide his helmet on, it popped with a loud hiss and turned to make his way toward the hanger. Of course he'd give Bluejay a friendly shove to the shoulder and a grin under the helmet as he walked off to prep himself for the mission.

With all his gear gathered he made his way to the hanger to wait by Kage's drop ship.

@[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] @[member="Kage CC-743"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom