Dirha Orbit, the Blue Krait
The "silence" of the local space about Dirha was disrupted by the sudden appearance of a vessel from the depths of Hyperspace. Its point of origin was Confederate space and it was a rather notable ship known as the Blue Krait: the personal ship of Colonel Isley Verd and the 117th Clone Legion. After a brief span of leave on Bothawui for the sake of rest and recovery, the Dread Guard was back in action and was tasked with the continuous thwarting of the Imperial Remnant's aspirations. Dirha was a notable refueling world that served a variety of ships, regardless of national affiliation. However, its refueling stations were commandeered by the Imperial Remnant and its workers forced to operate it as little more than slaves. As such, the goals of the operation were simple:
- Destroy the Secondary Fueling Station, whose explosion would wipe out the Remnant ships in the vicinity.
- Liberate the workers enslaved at the Main Fueling station.
- Defeat the Sith Enforcer overseeing the Main Fueling station upon his personal Star Destroyer.
- Eliminate all Remnant personnel from the Main, Secondary, and Tertiary Fueling Stations.
- Hijack the Sith's Star Destroyer and pilot it back to Confederate space.
@[member="CC-117 Canal"], @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"], @CC-420 "Doc", @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"], CC-827 Tauranov, @[member="CC-837 Vanator"], @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"], @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"], @[member="Kage CC-743"], @[member="Thrasher CC-314"], @[member="CC-676 Phoenix"], @DREAD GUARD!!!!