Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue Squadron

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Also welcome to join RA's Rogue Squadron.

I feel we at least deserve the chance to promote our own since we've been around much longer and have worked hard at it for so long and have signature tags made for us.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Wait why is there a Republic Rogue Squadron?

Doesn't the Rebel Alliance already have claim to that name?

Why not Renegade Squadron as the name?

Doesn't the Republic have Wrath Squadron?

EDIT: Also the Rebel Alliance Rogue Squadron could use an infusion of people. The Imperial Remnant is building up a series of story arcs in collaboration with the Rebel Alliance that could use more pilot characters to help give us that cinematic feel. What would be nice is the state assistance of the Republic to the RA as a means of keeping the IR in check.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Kelly Perris"]

:p Man Proxy Wars!

I'm not saying the Republic Government would necessarily back the RA.

A group of benefactors and such from within might aide them. The Republic is not exactly a high a mighty lofty group all the time. There must be some who want more decisive action, especially with the losses of the GR have been experiencing!
Lol my characters bio has (at the moment poorly written) a tragic past with Republic radicalism.

[member="Kelly Perris"] [member="Rion Ke Teldan"] [member="Caius Flavian"] [member="Sannika Brynn"]

The Wraiths are still up there. Red Squadron, Shadow Squadron, The Imperial 181st, Rogue Squadron, Wraith Squadron, Kyp's Dozen. All of them are well known and easily recognizable I believe.

Also technically the RA are after everyone in power they believe currently most are corrupt and too militaristic. I think they like the Silver Jedi though? Maybe?

Also weren't you just sending a diplomat to the Republic? Want them and RA against you together so soon after that?

XD

And yes the Republic did have a Wraith before, and it actually was thriving until its leader left due to OOC issues with the Republic and no one wanted to take charge following their departure. Hopefully this group will be more tight knit and just avoid losing its leader altogether.

Sannika Brynn

Let me tell you about a Rebellion...
Camellia Swift said:
Also technically the RA are after everyone in power they believe currently most are corrupt and too militaristic. I think they like the Silver Jedi though? Maybe?
We are officially allied with the Silver Jedi.

We are unofficially friendly towards the Levantines, the Republic, the Mandos, and the Black Suns.

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I missed the part where any hawkward entered the equation... you might be the only one feeling hawkward there, woman.

P.S. I don't get awkward.

P.P.S. I am always watching.

P.P.P.S. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom