Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Roche Command Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliser Roche

A

The Original Ship Belongs To This Creative Writer
Much of this application is word for word the same for some details of his original ship.
I do not claim to have wrote them originally. He did most of the work and I am just seeing to have the ship modified for my character.
I appreciate the work he put into his creation and thank him for allowing it for public use.
That is all.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a flagship for my privateer character.
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Here
  • Primary Source: Here
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: CorelliSpace (For the original open market model. The company was not used in any capacity afterward), Third Party Shipyards
  • Affiliation: Alliser Roche
  • Market Status: Closed Market
  • Model: Coronet-series Star Destroyer
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel hull, typical starship components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Communications Array
  • Encryption Network
  • Escape Pods
  • HoloNet Transceiver
  • Officer's Recreation Suite
  • "Killhouse" Training Area
  • Salvage Workshop
  • Advanced Flying Simulators
  • Standard Deflector Shields
  • Standard Detention Cells
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Back-up Deflector Shield Generators
  • Catapult Pressors: The Coronet has enough catapult pressors that every starfighter has its own catapult pressor, meaning that its entire starfighter complement can be launched simultaneously and at high speeds.
  • Slave-Rigged Systems: Thanks to the extensive use of slave circuits and modern computers, the Coronet series is highly automated and only needs a small crew to operate. The star destroyer can even operate with only a small bridge crew, though at greatly reduced efficiency.
STRENGTHS
  • High Defense: This vessel, while not sporting sophisticated defenses, simply uses brute force engineering to make it an enduring threat on the battlefield by using thick layers of durasteel hull plating and a number of back-up deflector shield generators.
  • Large Complement: Much like the classic Imperial Star Destroyer, the Coronet has dedicated a large amount of its internal space to carrying a large number of smaller starships as well as an entire battlegroup of troops. The "Camilla" variant takes this complement and expands it to an incredibly high degree. A large portion of the interior of the ship is dedicated to starfighters and their maintenance.
WEAKNESSES
  • Average Armaments: The Camilla, while blessed in some due part to have an array of weapons most privateers only dream of, is otherwise outmatched in a "gun to gun" battle with better armed star destroyers thus making it only a good choice when supported by other ships or when attacking ships below its weight-class (when only considering ship weapons).
  • Average Maneuverability: Certain thrusters and weight-distributions have made the Camilla slightly more maneuverable in a fight than its base-model predecessor, but it can still certainly be outmatched by speedier vessels.
DESCRIPTION
While the original coronet-series star destroyer served its envisioned role quite well, the ownership of this model by one privateer Captain-Admiral Alliser Roche has seen it fit to have the ship modified in an effort to make his own envisioned doctrine come to fruition through its frame. The changes added were quite simple with addition of several new hangar bays as with multiple thrusters to make up for the base model's lackluster speed and maneuverability. This new variant, dubbed as the "Camilla," is also equipped with rooms purely dedicated to flying simulators for its pilots. Additionally, a new training facility "killhouse", an officers' expansive recreation suite, and a salvage workshop have all been added into the interior of the ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Alliser Roche

Hello! I'll be your judge today!
  • You have to link his permission under the permission line. I need to see his post/message where he allowed his. Without it, this is a plagiarism, what is not accepted according to the rules. Please edit this. And you can read about this, here.
  • Again, you need to ask his permission to use his company.
  • Your ship is very underpowered, -4, please fix it, if you want. Of course this is not mandatory, just recommended. If you want to keep this ratings, you can keep them.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Starship Spreadsheet here under the tools. You need to download it to your computer/phone first, and after this you're able to use it.
  • This weapon rating is still Average, so I suggest to modify back to this rating.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Alliser Roche

A
Alliser Roche

Hello! I'll be your judge today!
  • You have to link his permission under the permission line. I need to see his post/message where he allowed his. Without it, this is a plagiarism, what is not accepted according to the rules. Please edit this. And you can read about this, here.
  • Again, you need to ask his permission to use his company.
  • Your ship is very underpowered, -4, please fix it, if you want. Of course this is not mandatory, just recommended. If you want to keep this ratings, you can keep them.
    • If you're not sure how this working you can find the Starship Spreadsheet here under the tools. You need to download it to your computer/phone first, and after this you're able to use it.
  • This weapon rating is still Average, so I suggest to modify back to this rating.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Thanks for the review!

Sorry for the complications.

I've added images detailing permissions, elaborated on why I included his company in the manufacturer slot (if that doesn't apply, I can remove it), and went to the spreadsheet you provided and raised all values for it to be a balanced ship.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Alliser Roche

Yes, but the Open-market means only you can use it, but in their original form. Not to change them, in such cases you always need the OP permission. So please write to Gir and ask his permission to use his ship in the factory and rewrite it. If he not allow it, you have to rewrite the submission.

Alliser Roche

A
Obtained his permission and added it in. Sorry about that, I'll keep it in mind for future submissions.

I also just added some few more standard features I felt meaningful to the ship. An officer's recreation suite, a killhouse training facility, and a salvage workshop is all.

That should be it. Thanks for staying with me through this and explaining the faults instead of denying it outright. Appreciated, chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom