Factory Standardized Rules [X]
Restricted & Banned Materials [X]
Starship Forum Rules
- For rules on what ships can be owned and operated by a Major Faction, Minor Faction, Company or Individual refer to the following table.
- Civilian vessels/stations are defined as having an armament rating of 'None' and, if they have a hangar rating, should not be able to field a compliment of starfighters in a combat capacity.
- Only a Major Faction has the resources necessary to role-play having a large fleet, army, etc.
- Acquiring a Super Star Destroyer / Dreadnought is restricted to Major Factions. For more information regarding SSD / Dreadnoughts, please consult the Factory Rules.
Lengths are applied as per an Adjusted Anaxes War College System. For technical ratings, start with all values at Average for a Mass-Produced piece of technology. For every increase you should either:
- Reduce the Production value.
- Reduce another rating (e.g. increase Increase Speed while decreasing Defensive rating).
- Provide balance with genuine and significant weaknesses.
- The factory will always round down, never round up. Please keep this in mind when approaching submissions.
Choose the Template that best fits your submission. If you are unsure, please contact a member of the factory team for assistance.
Last edited by a moderator: