Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rituals, They Can Be Fun

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as she handed him a pair of headphones and he slipped them over his ears. When she fired, Noah was surprised at the accuracy, the had hit a bullseye, admittedly it wasn't perfect, but a bullseye none the less. Taking his hands, Noah clapped and then reached down and pulled his shirt off, fully revealing his toned abs, pecs and arms to her. Grabbing his own rifle, Noah put it in the pocket of his shoulder and ran through the procedure in his hand. 1. Aim down scope, 2. Don't close left eye, 3. Hold breath for 8-10 seconds and 4. Squeeze, don't pull. Finally, Noah pulled the trigger, letting the 7.62mm slug fly.

The inner edge of the bullseye. Shassa that was a good shot and in accordance with their agreement she needed to pull off a piece of clothing he had pulled off his shirt, she imagined that he wanted her to see his stomach. It was quite enticing, firm.

She decided to pull of her shirt, simply because it was easier. "Good shot" She picked up the rifle again and set herself up adjusting for the misalignment of the last shot, thinking to herself through the steps, through the moment then she let her finger rest and them pull.

The shot rang out and the target seem to flutter.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as he saw the target. Inner edge of the ring that was just below the bullseye. "A good shot Erela, but not good enough." Noah told her as he chambered another round into his rifle and put it up against his shoulder once more. Sighting down the target, Noah held his breath and squeezed the trigger.

She looked closer that was impossible she never missed like that. There must be a draft. She pursed her lips together scratching her head. She watched him take the shot she looked for the slightest waver breath here in the basement. There was a cool shift in the air the edge lifted just a bit and his shot grazed the outer edge just as hers had done.

"There is a shift in the air I do not know why. There are no Windows no doors except the entrance. Must compensate for it"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah's face scrunched a little bit as he looked at the target and adjusted his scope a bit, making sure to adjust the dope slightly to accomadate for the only slight change in breeze. Once he was done he gestured Erela to go again.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Erela decided after just these few shots that she and Noah would probably come out as a tie, so she would now revert to other tactics. She stepped back then came around Noah pretending to look where he was aiming and then blew on the back of his neck. then with much nonchalance she stepped to the side watching.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
If Erela thought her blowing on the back of his neck was going to make him screw up, she was sorely mistaken. Noah fired and then looked at her with a smirk. "Do you know what they do in basic when your at the firing range? They get right next to your ear and scream at you. You wanna know why? To test if you can still fire accurately under the rigors of combat. Trust me Erela, I've had worse distractions than someone blowing on the back of my neck."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Too bad. Cause I'm thinking most of them wouldn't kiss you afterwards." She looked at the target, "hmm good shot" she pulled off a boot.

"My turn" Erela went back. Picked up the rifle. Stared down the barrel, through the site. Relax. Relax. And begin to pull.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as Erela went to shoot, he decided to take a trick from her own playbook and once it looked like she was about to pull the trigger, Noah drifted his index finger across her upper back ever so gently.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She laughed, "devil" she whispered, "you are not the only one who gets training, we need to talk and shoot, or run and shoot, a sense of touch is welcome, but it creates a sensation of welcome, but not quite the distraction you might hope to get"

She squeezed off the trigger, and then lowered the weapon looking over her shoulder, "You know we are evenly matched right?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled at when she said he was a devil. "Oh trust me, I can do more things." Noah informed her with a mischivous grin. "I say we are. how do you suggest we settle this?" Noah asked as he raised a eyebrow.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"I have no doubt that there are a great many things you can do Noah." Erela thought carefully how to settle this, how to..chocolate eyes looked over at him, "Can you shoot a light bow?"

She asked it was a weapon that she could use, not always well but she could use it. "Or think of a weapon you have never used" Adaptation. That was a good place to start.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah rubbed his chin when she mentioned light bows. "Light bows? I've shot them before but I haven't done it much since I was younger. I could take a crack at it though." Noah informed her as he put his rifle on the table and leaned against it.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Very well then light bows, three bolts each, one target. And then rather than loser losing their clothes, how about loser cooks dinner" She smiled she could cook, and she could shoot, so...this should settle something. She hoped.

It was good though to know he could handle competition, and that he took adaptation easily. She had a feeling they would do well together.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah raised a eyebrow, he could cook well enough, but he truly wasn't trying to be a perv but he kinda wanted to see Erela nude. He didn't voice his opinion though. "Alright, get the lightbow and lets settle who is the better marksman/woman." Noah informed her.

[member="Noah Corek"]

She was standing there shirtless just as he was. Perhaps if he wanted to see more of her skin he would compliment her or give her words of encouragement to show him more she could read body language but not kinds.

She smiled holding up a single finger. "The bow is upstairs" she went to walk passed him as she did so she reached out to touch his chest fingertip glided over his skin. She could feel the muscles she had never touched a man before long the thoughts of the bow were slipping away.

She laid her hand flat on his chest she softly laughed she could feel his heart beating.it suddenly dawned on her what she was doing. She looked up into Noah 's eyes she spoke softly, "Noah. You may have to show me what pleases you. I'm very nervous about the intimacy, I mean. What if. You find me. " she struggled for the right words, "unattractive?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when Erela went and dragged her hand across his chest and stopped when she felt his muscles and his heartbeat. When she started to speak about how he might find her unattractive, Noah took his hands and began to lightly glide his hands up and down her sides. "Erela. you are the sexiest woman I've met. The fact that you can shoot and cook makes it ten times more. But let me prove it." One hand drifted to her rear and gave a small squeeze, his other hand went up and cradled her cheek. Leaning forward, Noah gave a soft but powerful kiss on her lips, pulling her a bit closer.

She gave him a that so look, "show me then Noah, teach me. " Erela leaned against him, "Noah. I'm really nervous, and I want all this to be perfect." Erela kissed Noah softly, biting his lower lip lightly.

"You are everything I dreamed of, strong, handsome, kind hearted, a warrior " her fingers stroked the back of his neck. "I think we are well suited for one another"

She smiled. He had the bluest eyes.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah chuckled when Erela mentioned she wanted it all to be perfect. "That's the problem Erela, you want it to be perfect, its not going to be perfect. Most likely its going to be sloppy and weird. But in time it will become like a graceful dance." Noah informed her as he held her even tighter.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Sloppy you say" she laughed a bit, "then I will ask something else of you, take your time, be gentle please" She really did not know what to expect and everything that she had been told made it sound more like he was going to assault her, hurt her and that forever she'd risk be subservient to him.

But when she looked at him, felt him holding her or just listening to his words she heard honesty, and kindness nothing of the harshness that she had been forewarned of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom