Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rituals, They Can Be Fun

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as they exited his ship and began their walk to Erela's house. Noah checked over his weapons, making sure to check to see if the safeties were on and no parts were loosing or flopping around. When Erela asked if they were his preferred weapons in combat. "I usually change up my weapons depending on the mission, for a mission where long range is required I'd use this loadout. For close quarters, I might use the pistols but replace the sniper with a PDW, for a medium range engagement I might switch the PDW out for a blaster rifle or assault rifle. If I need fire power, a machine gun or a rotary blaster cannon might do the trick as well. It all depends on what kind of op I'm going on."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"My missions are usually the same, long distance or close quarters. Satine tends to save the long distance shots for me, we don't have them very often but she trusts that I can make the shot when it counts"

Erela wondered how Noah would handle her continuing to work, afterall the whole point of this was for her to be pregnant. Which would mean pregnant and working.

"I think you'll like the range, we train a lot as you can imagine. Erela turned to go up toward her house, a small place with two bedrooms set by itself on the street. A home. "I don't quite have the collection you do, but what I have will suffice"

They walked into her home, "make yourself to home for a minute, I need to change, and then collect my rifle."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah nodded as Erela spoke, he had to admit, it seemed like him and Erela were both meant to be together. They both had the sames interests, hobbies and as far as Noah could tell, the both had the same morals and ethics. Once they arrived and Erela told him to make himself at home and she then walked away, Noah decided to take her up on her offer, sitting down in a nice cushioned chair and checking over his weapons one more time. He wasn't a perfectionist at all, it was just that Noah had had a bad experience with malfunctioning equipment in the field once and it lead to some bad things. Once he was sure his weapons were a hundred percent okay, he began to think about things, mostly about Erela and her becoming pregnant. He knew that she would want to work, but he was scared, he had already lost a child because the mother was careless and had went into combat pregnant, he didn't know if he could handle it.

From her room changing she spoke. "Noah, I feel I should tell you that I find you very attractive, and that we have a common interest is more than I could have asked for." Erela pulled on her tank top.

"Clan life is intricate. Is it so with you?" Erela looked for the pants that she usually trained in. "Raising children is more than duty, it is continuation of life. Do you agree?"

She was hoping to hear the words that would tell her he was the right man.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
My thought over what she said. "Life for me is definetly intricate, its different from most. But like the clans, I see raising a child as duty, but also as something you need to nuture and raise to be the best they can be. That's how I've been raising my daughter and that's the way I'm going to raise our child." Noah informed her, leaning back in the chair, he was surprised how much he and Erela had in common. Other women he had tried to date had turned out to be hyporcrites, but Erela seemed different.

Erela came out dressed for training. She looked at Noah, and then did a little spin so he could see what she wore. Then she walked over to the wall panel, placing her palm against the wall activated the mechanism which opened the small cache of weapons she had.

Erela worked with an old DC-17m its flexibility provided her the means to protect her sisters, as well as perform. She pulled it from its resting place, and quickly slung it across her back. She then pulled the subrepeating blaster. She wasn't good with it, but it was only an automatic fire weapon and therefore did what she needed it to do.

She looked over to Noah, "you ready, need anything before we head off" the doors to her armory closed.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah jaw dropped as Erela came into the room, wearing a pair of cargo pants and a tank top. "Wow, I guess you can make anything look good." Noah told her as he walked up to her, surprised when she put her hand against the wall and smiled when she took out what she did. "A DC-17m, I use to use one of those, good weapon, very versatile."

"It does well, I've used other rifles in the past where I can attach a viper grenade launcher if needed but this has tended to be my favourite" she smiled though and for the first time she let her hand rest in his arm, squeezing gently, "I make nothing look good too" she smiled a bit devilishly.

"Come let us be off to settle the question " she let loose of his arm took a step, "Noah thank you" for the compliment she thought. Hopefully he understood.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled at Erela when she said what she did. "Now that, is something I hope I'll be able to see." Noah told her, letting his fingers lightly drift over her arm for the few brief moments it was on his. "Oh my dear Erela, it was never a question, more like a statement. But, lets make the the deal a little sweeter, shall we?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah stroked his chin in mock contemplation for a few seconds. "How about this: For every bullseye I make, you have to strip a piece of clothing and for every bullseye you make, I have to strip a piece of clothing. First one to completely naked loses." Noah informed her, hoping she wouldn't be offended by his suggestion.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Hmm that would require a closed range as public nudity on Emberlene would be an offense" Erela would not normally do what she was thinking and Satine knew where she was, and who she was with so was there a danger.

"We can use the range in the basement" She smiled, "its a bit smaller, but if you are just counting bullseyes then it works" And it was private.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as he nodded his head a bit. "Sounds good to me. Erela, you know you don't have to do this if you don't want to, right?" Noah asked her with a raised eyebrow, hoping she understood that she didn't have to go through with this is she didn't want to.

"I understand, but in truth two things, I did issue the challenge, and it is inevitable that you will see me..in well..nothing" She smiled some, was she doing this to prove a point, to show her courage to accept such a challenge. Or was she wanting to make sure that when Noah looked upon her that he would know what he was getting.

It would be better for him to know now right? After all it does not need to be special the first time he sees her right. She fought within her mind.

"I'm sure it will all work out, so..let me show you the mini range I keep..here....in.....my house" Erele moved toward the door way between the bedroom, and the great room a single door, "its nice to have one here, sometimes I don't sleep well, and this helps"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled, he liked a woman who was willing to own up to her actions. Too many times had he found people who were all too willing to blame other people for their mistakes and misfortune, he hated people like that. When she opened the door and showed him into the basement, he was pretty surprised, it wasn't very big, but it wasn't very small either, it was the kind of range you'd expect to see at a police station. When she spoke about not sleeping and coming down here, Noah smiled. "Well, chalk that up for another thing we have in common." Noah informed her, with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Lack of sleep, how come you don't sleep well?" There were usually reasons, a busy mind, memories, mistrust, there were others but she wanted to know his reason. She pulled her rifle from her back and laid it on the table before them, she was not apprehensive about showing her skills.

But to...what if....oh.. she sighed.

"Are you teaching your daughter to shoot?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
"Nightmares, bad dreams, bad memories and usually just the amount of work I have. Not matter what anyone says, being the second in command of the biggest Private Military Corporation isn't all guns, guts and glory. It's a lot of paperwork." Noah informed her as he set his own rifle down on the table. When she asked if he was training Melissa to shoot. "Of course, every Corek at least knows the basics of shooting before their at least fourteen. She has potenial, she might even surpass me one day."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Sometimes words became the gorilla in the room. She tried to breath easy, "it will do her good to know such things as she grows. One can never be too careful" Erela opened a drawer, looking inside for a pair of gloves. For some reason when she was here she felt the needs for gloves.

Still it loomed over her that every shot she made tonight would need to be on target, or she'd have to....be comfortable.

"Are you ready?"

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when Erela asked if he was ready. Crossing his arms over his chest, Noah leaned against the table and gestured Erela to go first. "Ladies first." Noah said as he pulled one of his pistols out and began to inspect it.

She pulled out the sub repeating blaster. Taking a pair of headphones from the wall grabbing one for Noah. She turned toward the target laid the hand rundown picked up the rifle. No sight. She lifted it to settle into the pocket of her shoulder turned her body stared at the target, breath.

Hold.

Pull.

Steady.

Pull the trigger. They now had begun.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom