Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rituals, They Can Be Fun

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when what she said had indeed put him at ease, making him slightly less concerned. It was then they finally arrived at the vendors area and Noah had to admit, he was impressed, there were stalls with everything from small little trinkets to a stall that was even selling AR-35 assault rifles. Looking at all the vendors, Noah whistled. "Wow, I might be getting something for you and me to." Noah told her with a smile and a wink.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Oh really, and what looks good?" Erela stayed closer. It was good that they were finding an even ground. Their discussions were lively yet not tinged with vague or hateful words.

"Your daughter's like this" She picked up a necklace with a clear green stone. Sea glass if she remembered right. "Its simple but still lovely" she looked at Noah would he agree?

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when he looked over all the goods after Erela asked what she did. "Everything, I haven't seen this large of a selection since I went to the SSB Expo." Noah informed as the walked up to a stand selling necklaces. Seeing the necklace she had picked out, Noah smiled and kissed her cheek. "She'll love it."

[member="Noah Corek"]

Erela nodded, "I am glad, there is always an abundance of wares here. Some are hand made by the vendors, others are brought in off word. Emberlene needs revenues, while we can manage, there are times it is difficult. We need to be able to create more, and bring in less" She walked along with him, their step beginning to match.

This was quite odd to say the least but at least they were getting along they seemed to find an easy way of talking and it was comfortable silence, not the kind where everyone seemed to turn and look to wonder what was next.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah nodded his head at her mention of importing things onto Emberelene and how she wanted to stop it. "A noble goal if there ever was one. All I ever wanted to do when I was younger was escape Coruscant and explore the galaxy, but now, all I want to do is get back and kill every Sith that ever laid their grubby little feet on its ground." Noah informed her, malice in both his eyes and his voice.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Only Sith Noah, not everyone who commits a bad deed?" She could understand why many people looked at the Sith as the evil in the galaxy. For generations they had all been taught that to be sith is to be evil. So. What had the Sith done to Noah that made him want to kill them all.

She hoped it would not touch a nerve, and bring up memories that would pain him. Sometimes though it could not be helped.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah stopped and looked over at Erela. "My parents died defending Coruscant, because of that, the preservation of the Corek family now falls onto my shoulders, so yes, any Sith and anyone who committed a wrong doing on Coruscant, I'll gladly kill them all." Noah informed her and resumed walking.

She contemplated this, "I understand there were many things that happened on Coruscant. I am sorry that you lost your family there, but there are many places where the Sith have killed and commited acts that need a punishment."

Erela was preparing to do something she did not know how would be met, "I will help you, if you will let me" It was an offer, a way for them to bond in more than a share my bed kind of way. If he were going to be partner to her than he would have learn the Emberlene way as well, she would teach him what she could, and help him. show him that she was more than a body to be used for breeding.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah sighed when Erela mentioned the Sith had done more horrible things than at Coruscant. "I know, I just can't get over the fact that my parents are just, gone. I've faced the Sith head on and every time I think their gone, they come back and do something even more horrible." Noah informed her with a frown. When she mentioned her helping him, Noah nodded and smiled. "I don't think I'd mind that." Noah didn't think of Erela as just a mate, he had started to think of her in a more emotional way.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"It must be hard to lose a parent, I have been fortunate in that mine live. Satine however she came to live with us after the death of her mother and she was inconsolable." Erela's brow furrowed for a moment, "I grieve with you Noah on the loss of your parents" She did, she remembered Satine the endless tears that came at the oddest of moments. Even now there were times she had seen her sister stop as a memory would surface.

"I would be of a help to be sure Noah, I am one of the best snipers on Emberlene, not to brag, but still I am" They were finally finding common ground to build upon and as they walked and talked she could find that her heart had softened toward him. He knew what to say to her to help ease her mind, as if he read her mind. She smiled, now that would be the perfect battle language.

"Does you Clan align itself with specific factions?" the more she knew the better for them both.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when she said she too grieved with him. "Thank you Erela, over the years I've found its easier to manage the pain if someone else is sharing it with you." Noah informed her and then intertwined her hand with his. "The best sniper on Emberlene, that might be true... When I'm not on the planet..." Noah informed her with a joking smile. "My family has always allied itself with the faction that is doing the most good in our eyes and currently that's the Protectorate."

[member="Noah Corek"]

She laughed what he said almost sounded like a challenge, she kept her fingers intertwined with his, "Now, should we go and find out who is the best shot on Emberlene right now?" She knew that men could be skilled and that they had many useful positions on Emberlene. But was Noah so much of an elite warrior that he could out shoot her. Well, she smiled she would just have to find out about that.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah formed a wide grin when she suggested what she did. "Oh, I don't know, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. But I'll make you a deal, if you win I'll buy you dinner and vice versa if I win, sound fair?" Noah asked, with a raised eyebrow and began to guide Erela to the spaceport so he could gather up the rifle he would be using for his and Erela inevitable competition.

[member="Noah Corek"], she laughed the kind of laugh that said oh you're gonna take it easy on me. "you're on flyboy, dinner is the wager. hurt my feelings, pfft" She laughed some more. They had better get him a good rifle, and let's see what it took for men of the protectorate to earn their keep.

"We'll pick up your weapon, then we'll go to my house and pick up mine" She shook her head, "Then we'll head to the range" She had been wanting to practice today and had seen this meeting as an intrusion into her time to do so, but now, Oh now it was going to be so much more worth it.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah chuckled and then looked as they finally arrived at his ship, a customized YT-2400 transport that Noah was close to selling to get a more militarized ship. Noah walked up the ramp and quickly pulled her into the cargo bay, which had been converted to a barracks/armory of sorts, and on the wall of the armor was nearly every modern handheld weapon you could imagine. Walking over, Noah picked up a Hekler'Kok HR-1 Hunting Rifle, a P-2 Pistol and a Corek Custom Revolving Slugthrower.

Erela felt pulled, wow. hmm must be something on the ship he didnt want her to see, wonder what that could be. hmmm...

anyhow she looked around at the weapons she put her hand out to touch some, careful of them and yet very appreciative of such a collection. She tilted her head looking at the weapons, oh this just made her feel all warm inside and she did not know why. Perhaps it was the training, goddess only knew.

She looked over at Noah as he chose his weapons, so he wanted to do long distance and short. Ok, she could do that. She didn't use pistols very often so that might be to her disadvantage, close range was often the problem, she could do the distance no problem. Up close...something always felt off.

"Very nice armory you have here Noah, did it take you long to get all of this?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when Erela complimented his armor and then asked how long it had taken him to acquire all of it. "All of this? Only a few months, you should see the armory my family vacation home has, it is full of every weapon from now all the way back to the Great Hyperspace War. It's a collection thousands of years in the making." Noah informed her as he grabbed a nearby satchel bag and began to pack all the ammo he would need into the bag for the mini competition.

"a family history in weaponry that sounds like something perhaps I could see one day" anything that dealt with family Erela was willing to see, families were different. Each one in it brought a different aspect.

It was so even with choices of weapon, some preferred power, while others preferred elegance and beauty to behold. Shame that they did not see how both could be in one weapon.

While he packed she continued to look. "Where is your vacation home?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as he finished loading everything he would need into the satchel and turned to Erela. "Well if you play your cards right, I might just take you to see it one day." Noah told her as he slung the satchel over his shoulder and slung the rifle over as well. Picking up his Bodo Baas gunbelt, Noah clipped it on and holster his P-2 in the armpit holster and slid the Corek Custom Revolver into the bandoleer. "It's on Saleucami, its isolated enough that no one goes there and it's just as beautiful, almost as beautiful as you." Noah informed her, shooting a grin her way.

Oh he really was very smooth with his words she wasn't sure if she liked it or not. but she had to admit it sounded wonderful and whenever he talked to her like that it made her feel giddy inside.

Course right now he looked like he was going off into battle rather than just a small competition, but if it made him comfortable. "Ok if you are ready let us go to my house and retrieve what I like, and as for Saleucami I haven never been so, yes it would be wonderful to see"

They would walk unapproached towards her house, and as they walked they continued their talk of weapons, "Are these your preferred weaoons, or just hte ones you want for this little competition of ours?"

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom