Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rituals, They Can Be Fun

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Satine D'ulin"]
Noah chuckled as he was asked what he was wanting as a payment. "No payment, unless you guys come past some ancient weapons, unique weapons or just artifacts of a military nature. Then I would love them." Noah informed her as he smiled at her, hoping the embarrasment would ware off.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Weapons, might be able to help in that area if we find some" She tried not to be embarassed. "This is awkward isn't it? I'm not just failing at it, it one of those kind of conversation, right?"

Satine certainly hoped Erela would not be disappointed. And what would happen was pretty, well...clnical.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Satine D'ulin"]
Noah shrugged when Satine asked if what they were currently discussing was akward. "Personally, it is only as akward as you decide to make it." Noah informed her as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked her in the eye. He was interested in meeting this Erela person.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Well then I won't make it any more difficult" She then picked up her comms and sent a message to Erela. Let's see how this goes she thought, "Give her a few minutes"

Now, what would Erela do.

She was dressing when the comm went off. this was the moment of truth she turned and looked at herself in the mirror staring are her own reflection. It is a man not the darkness you can do this. She smoothed out her clothing once more. Satine had said wear something sexy. This was sexy right, it was to her it was.

"Ok" Erela headed towards the room where Satine and her guest waited, with only a single glance down the hall she held her head high and walked out.
She smiled bright she had nothing to worry about not really. It was pretty much guaranteed he'd sleep with her, she just wanted to make sure he found her attractive as well.

She turned the corner and found them still in the hall not far from the waiting room.

"Good day to you both" She looked at Noah, "I'm Erela" She held out her hand to shake his.

[member="Noah Corek"]

wpid-celebrity-fitness-special-halle-berrys-body-s_uk3.jpg

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah's eyes widen and his jaw nearly dropped at the woman who approached and then extended her hand. Quickly shaking it, Noah looked her up and down without trying to look like he was eyeing her like a piece of meat. He had to admit, she was a sexy creature. Slim hips that were hugged nicely by her outfit, a chest and rear that were perfectly filled in and beautiful chocolate brown eyes and flowing brown her that framed her heart shaped face and full lips perfectly. "Hello, Erela, I'm Noah. it is nice to meet you." Noah told her, giving off one of his most charming smiles.

Erela felt warmth spread over her cheeks she could tell he liked the way she looked, "It is pleasure Noah to meet you" She could now take a moment to look at him and he was muscular, very fit and yet had manners that she had not expected. This could work out.

"Have you and Satine come to a agreement?" She asked softly, her brown eyes did not leave his blue ones. She liked this look on him right now he was what women dreamed of.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Oh, she knew that look. "Why don't you two take a walk and see if this arrangement works for you both" Satine would never make her sister do anything, nor would she force a man into a situation that could prove harmful to her clan, and himself.

But judging by the looks, it might just work.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as he saw the slight blush that spread across Erela's cheeks. When he heard Satine suggest they take a walk, Noah nodded in agreement. "Me and Satine did come to a agreement, thought I'm not going to force you anything, we did conclude that you and me could have the possibility to be mates or maybe even more than just mates." Noah informed her, giving off that ever charming smile.

She smiled a bit more broadly at his words only becuase he was being a lot kinder than she envisioned and he was willing to contemplate something more than just them sleeping together to procure strong children.

Erela reached over and took his arm, "Walk with Noah, tell me about your hopes and dreams for the future" She wanted to hear them, hear how his voice sounded when he talked passionately about what he liked, this things would help her to know if this man and she were suited to one another.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled as he allowed Erela to wrap her arm around his and lead him away from Satine. When she mentioned his hopes and dreams for the future, Noah smiled and began to think before he talked. "My hopes and dreams huh? Well, first I'd like to make sure I can get Melissa, my daughter through college, hopefully a military college. Though being the second-in-command of the Omega Pyre, I could easily get her into the Protectorate Military Academy on Fondor. So tell me Erela, what are your plans for the future? Kids? A husband? Maybe a nice little house in the suburbs with a picket fence?" Noah had to admit, that last part had sounded a bit funnier in his head.

[member="Noah Corek"]

"My dreams" They walked along falling into an easy relaxed step. "I wouldn't mind a husband, and children, and a home that is my own. I wouldn't mind helping my clan to be more successful perhaps find them a business to run so that they do not have to take on mercenary work anymore" She thought about this a bit more.

"How old is your daughter?" That was something else that they had not taken into consideration, the life of the man who had come to them.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
A business to run huh? "You know I actually have two businesses that could prove to be a vital boon to your clan. Hekler'Kok Defense Industries and Corek Custom Weapons Inc. As the names suggest they both produce weapons, but HK produces more mass-produced weapons while CCW focuses on custom orders and weapons." Noah told her, fondly patting the Corek Custom Revolving Slughthrower that was nestled in its shoulder holster under his left armpit. "My daughter is thirteen, soon to be fourteen. I promised I'd bring her back a trinket from here."

[member="Noah Corek"]

"Weapons are always welcome among the Shadows" she smiled, looking at the weapon that he lovingly patted. "Well let us see what kind of trinket we can find for her, what do you think she would like best?"

Erela though 13 she was already of the age the women among the clans were considered adults, she would probably like something that looked like jewelry. "Her mother, does she live?" she asked cautiously.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah thought about the kind of trinkets he could get her. "Well recently she's been collecting things that are important, dog tags, shell cases and things like that that have some sentimental value to her, so I guess something like that would be good." A thought then popped into his head, it wasn't a deal breaker, Noah was just curious. "Erela, have you ever laid with some before?"

She hesitated in her step for an instance, "Do you prefer someone of great experience?" She asked, she could understand this she had heard that men preferred women who knew their way around.

She kept walking though leading him toward the small group of vendors down from Satine's. "I think there is a woman who has had experience before we can go and meet her" She smiled all the while she smiled. It was about the clan, wasn't it.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah chuckled when it seemed like Erela was getting nervous. "Erela, I'd actually prefer if you have little or no experience, it makes you innocent and pure. I like that in my women." Noah informed her as he gave her a encouraging pat on the arm, hoping that she would now calm down from her little mini panic attack.

"Noah thank you." She put her hand over his, "I would not want for you to be disappointed is all. The circumstances for most would be odd our men are artisans, office workers, smith for weapons, having someone among us with your experience is interesting for everyone."

It was awkward she felt honored in some ways, and odd in others, "Up here there are a couple of vendors they may have something that you like for your daughter" She thought to herself it is a good thing to have waited. Yes, she had been smart to do so.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Erela Annan"]
Noah smiled when he thanked her. "Erela, you could never make me stop liking you. Wow, your men sound quite boring actually? Don't they ever fight?" Noah asked lightly, he knew Emeberlene was a female dominated society, but there had to be some males who were fighters. Noah realized something, Erela wasn't being herself, at the moment she was just trying to please him. "Erela, stop trying to please me, be yourself, do what you want. I'd prefer knowing who you really are before we get this started." Noah told her as he put a hand on her cheek and stared into her eyes, getting a little lost in them.

Erela nodded. ""I am Noah I am not like Satine she has responsibilities that I do not. That reason is because they see a weakness in me. I am a shadow but my thoughts they lean toward making sure those around me are seen to. It is to them that sees a different Erela."

She put a hand over his, "see me for who I am. Not the title they place on me" She smiled. She hoped by bearing her personal thoughts it put him to be at ease.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom