Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the cradle [GR dominion for Deneba]

[SIZE=9pt]Location: Deneba capital city, Little Cabana's Dive[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Objective: Do what my employer tells to[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](6/20)[/SIZE]

He tensed and looked at the Zabrak cocking his head slightly, then back at the women standing behind him cover in small spatters of blood after being so close to Jimmy when he got two bullets in him. He looked back at the Zabrak again looked up at the sky and roared with laughter. This was wonderful, the balls on his employer were really big, or maybe she was so good at reading people that she knew we wouldn’t defy her orders, either way it was truly clever. And so he turned his back on the Zabrak, for it was not her who was calling the shots here, if he wanted out of here alive he’d have to convince Miss Blonde. Letting his leather coat slump to ground so that the Zabrak could see his every move, hiding nothing was surely the best tactic to getting out alive, just as long as he didn’t appear to try something stupid and suicidal. He slowly and carefully with only two fingers removed the silenced 9mm from the small of his back where he had tucked the gun earlier. He turned it slowly in his hand making it clear he was turning he so he could hold the silencer not handle. Holding the gun, barrel pointed at himself he held the handle towards who he now knew was Miss Blonde and said “I assume you will be wanting this back then, since it apparently is yours. I hope that you are not one to kill those who follow orders and want nothing more than to part ways in peace, and you can of course all on me again, because today… today was FUN!”.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon

Ayumi stayed looking at a few of the things there in the books. More of the library information as she looked over some of the things and felt for a moment [member="Lady Kay"]. All of the hard work they were doing before she brushed with some of the attention drifting. She leaned back in the chair shaking her head and body to stay awake. it was a tiring thing to work with finding information about the different soil types for projects but worth it she knew in the end.... just had to put up with the boring bits as she shook herself awake. "Sending some more information your way." She looked at things and finished closing the book while getting another one allowing the droid to return the ones she had gone through before groaning.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: set up a base of operations for the Black Ties. Aka out with the old, in with the new.
Allies: [member="Cawrion Chyrox"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
Enemies: None... yet
(7/20)

Blonde didn't so much as flinch when the man had his brains blown out in front of him, normally a woman would be screaming. But not her, no she kept a steel like resistance as Jimmy fell to the ground and was quickly mutilated by the Cawrion. He was a good asset and Miss Blonde simply held her hands up nodded and stepped aside as the trouble shooter tucked the gun away. She was of course about to reveal herself until her sister in law stepped out and pointed a hand cannon at her new employee. Listening to her threats the woman sighed and pinched the bridge of her Jimmy blood stained nose.

"Z, we talked about this. What did I say about escalating crap? I mean when you pull that thing it goes from zero to a hundred like that." Miss Blonde said in the exact tone of voice that she spoke to Cawrion with in his mind.

"And no, you can't kill him. I like him, he's got moxie." Miss Blonde would then look down at Jimmy's dead body and kick his dead hand off her shoe.

"You're hired kid. Can you start now? Also keep the gun, souviner." Miss Blonde offered the kid a job as she walked around to stand near Zenva.

Giving her a look with a raised eyebrow the woman gestured for her to lower the gun so they could all finish up their business like reasonable adults and go inform that the people inside the bar now worked for them. She rather enjoyed that part, where they would protest then one would get uppity then Zenva would shoot him in the head. That always shut them up, it was going to be a good time if jungle Julia over there would be good little Eskimo and chill.

Objective: Having slightly irked, safeguard my In-Law (aka do my own thing)
Allies: [member="Cawrion Chyrox"] [member="Miss Blonde"]
Enemies: None Present
(4/20)

The monstrous hand cannon stayed trained on the young man's head until Miss Blonde finally motioned for the Zabrak to put it away. "Fine." She said in a disheartened tone. "I wouldn't have shot him a lot. Just, you know, the one time."

She slipped the gun back into it's holster beneath her arm and closed her coat again. "Nothing personal kid. You understand." She flashed the young man a smile, all pearl white serrated teeth. She turned back to Patricia, "I have to get my shoes. You want a piece? I got two. Maybe I should give it to him actually, it's kinda manly for you darling." The Zabrak laughed lightly.

Whether or not her sister-in-law took one of Zenva's two heavyweight pistols, she carried on with her task of retrieving her heels from the front. "I'll see you inside. I get to pop the first one that gets belligerent, right?" She asked as she started away, humor coloring her tone. She knew the answer already but she was enjoying busting Patricia's chops at this point.

It only took her a moment to step back into her shoes and enter the crummy little bar again. Once inside she headed directly for the last of the wise guys still sitting at their table.

[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](7/20)[/SIZE]

Cawrion smiled to himself, flipped the gun in his hand and tucked it in the same place from whence he had drawn it. Then picking up his jacket and putting it on again he turned towards Miss Blonde “Thanks, and I’m available whenever, what can I do for you this time? Or if you have other things to take care of now” He nudged he head toward the bar “you have my number” He turned slightly towards the Zabrak and smiled, “just business”.

He was about to walk away for a second time when he figured, i can ask these people for a little assistance in this, the he said. "I am in need of a space ship but i am somewhat short on cash at the moment, you know someone i could hire to or somewhere i can acquire the necessary equipment to both steal and make sure i am not followed by the owners"

He was now looking forward to working more with Miss Blonde for she operated just like he liked to. Effective and no bullpoodoo, just business.

Miss Blonde

Objective: (D) set up a base of operations for the Black Ties. Aka out with the old, in with the new.
(8/20)

"Are you implying I don't know how to handle a piece?" Miss Blonde said as she snatched the heavy pistol.

Her arm sank a bit when she grabbed it and it certainly had some weight to it. Inspecting the weapon she could see this weapon was more likely to kill you than the target, what with the ridiculous blade that was attached to it. She scoffed at it for a second almost repulsed by the weapon and its savagery, it almost made her wish she had taken back her gun.

"And yes, business as usual. Just follow us Kid, we've been doing this a lot longer than you and don't worry about the ship I'll handle it." Placing the gun on the small of her back the trio would re enter the bar.

Now the proud owner of this establishment she went up to the bartender showed the necessary paperwork and had the staff go out the back in a very discreet manner letting them take the rest of the day with the added bonus of being paid. The bar had been reserved for the party of wise guys and luckily there was no one else drinking at noon on a Tuesday.

Taking a few steps over to the table of gangsters Miss Blonde would put her hands on her slender little hips and smile at them in a very chipper and upbeat way. The gangsters who still had no idea what was going on looked back at her and chuckled to themselves.

"You finish up with Jimmy already? You taking turns now?" one said with a small chuckle.

"Cawrion be a dear and lock the door." Miss Blonde said with that same smile across her face.

"But no actually. Here's what happened, Franky, Paulie, whatever their stupid names were, and I do mean were in the past tense. They're all dead, so this means if you guys don't want to join them you work for me now, and-" Blonde was cut off by one of the Wise Guys standing up as she had predicted.

"Now you wait a god damn minute!!"

"Z." Was all Blonde needed to say to let her sister in law do her job.

Objective A
Post 3

Dune Rhur had stood from his meditation after a little while, for some reason unable to truly focus. He found it strange as the Light side was strong here at the foot of the mountain. Reaching out, he could feel it pulse within him and around him. His gaze was off in the distance as he stood a little apart.

He knew this was an important meeting for the Jedi of the Republic, the Knights of the Old Order. As the blades of tall grass rustled around his knees, he sighed just as softly. Too many were ready to give up on the past, trying to drive away the origins of the Order like the winds here drove away the wispy cloud. By forgetting where they came from, these offshoots would lose their identities.

(5/20)

One letter. It wasn't even a full word, yet it was the most beautiful word the Zabrak had heard all day. Z. It was in moments like this that she envied her brother Jarven. His wife was truly one in a million, confident, ruthless, and more than a little easy on the eyes. When the petite blonde said that one little letter Zenva smiled like a kid in a cake shop.

She started toward the silly gangster who had begun to protest. Her advance inspiring the moron's mouth further. Something about what was she going to do and a few expletives, she wasn't really listening. Her second monster pistol came out in a blur and barked once, not thundered but barked as the built-in suppression system dulled the gunshot. There was a spray of gore as the fifty caliber round emptied the contents of his skull onto the table and fellow mobsters.

A chorus of shouts, mostly "whoa"s and "wait"s, was accompanied but the demented laugh of the Zabrak. "That was brilliant!" She exclaimed amid her laughter. "Anyone else care to be a blood stain?" She asked as she leveled her weapon at the nearest mobster.

[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Miss Blonde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](8/20)[/SIZE]

Cawrion held his Death Hammer at the ready as entered the bar behind Miss Blonde and locked the door behind him per her request. He listened to the speech and felt a small smile creep on his face as one of the wise guys protested, only to get his head blown apart. It was a nice evening, and it should become even more interesting soon.

He liked the Zabrak, she was literally bloody efficient and he looked forward to seeing her in action if they would ever do a job together, that would be quite fun. Or at least fun for them, not so much for the opposite side.

3/20
Objective: B
Allies: [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

The ships captain finally got his orders, he was to approach the ship. He was to tell Elaine, to help Miss Swift with what ever she need. He beamed when ho got his orders, soon his ships life support wold not be running overdrive. Elaine get back down to docking bay, we got our orders. He said her reply was an easy one Finally. She then head back down to docking area, and then she was going to try contact Miss Swift as they boarded. Though for know she had to get ready to exit this stinky cruiser, and boy was she ready to get of it.

As reached the loading bay where her men where stationed, she beckoned her commander over. As approached she smiled, and then order him Get everyone suited up we leaving this cesspit of a ship. He turned around almost instantaneously, and then shouted Everyone get suited and booted, get on those ship we have a go. The hole docking bay, came bustle of activity, as they got guns and armour ready. Soon it was time to depart.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
5/20
B
[member="Elaine Thul"]

With the doors now open Sanya looked inside to tee the cockpit was an even bigger mess with beems fallen from the ceiling and wires drooped down. Navigating through the mess she'd use her saber to cut through the obstacles in the way. The droids remained to follow behind till she was at the front. "Okay witch one are you." She said to her self. It was hard to tell witch one. She started by figuring out the normal controls and working across. It was a good thing most ships where similar and designing them gave her a good grasp of the layout. She continued to scan the controls with her eyes and hands till she got to the right side of the cockpit. It posed no use to systems or controls. Looking at it closer it stood out. "This one take it out carefully. Don't wrip the wires but disconnect them. Ill need them all in tack If I'm going to get this working." She said to the droids now getting to work.

Miss Blonde

Objective: (D) set up a base of operations for the Black Ties. Aka out with the old, in with the new.
(9/20)

At the sight of Zenva blowing apart the wise guy a few things happened, some mobsters looked on with fear, others tried their best to not lose their lunch, and others looked towards the carnage and accepted it for what it was, a changing of the guard. As for Miss Blonde her eyes were a bit startled, not that she was grossed out at the sight of blood and gore, just startled in the sense that Zenva had gone to such lengths to ensure the other mobsters got the point. And oh boy did they get it.

"Holy Skywalking $&@% Z, the hell was that?" Blonde said as she looked over to the woman.

"That was a shoot him in the gut, or chest, nod and command. At worst a clean headshot." Miss Blonde would then look over at the frightened Goodfellas.

"But it does seem to have the desired effect. So A for effort I guess. Now as for the rest of you, all of you work for the Black Tie Syndicate. The first thing you're all going to do is change out of those ridiculous suits, call up your boys and tell them Deneba is under new management. Now out the back with you." Miss Blonde would step aside to watch the flood of gangster step out through the back alley so they could have the message cemented in their brains at the sight of Jimmy's mutilated corpse.

So now that business was concluded Miss Blonde would walk over to her old booth and systematically put her dress shirt, tie, and coat back on one by one until they were neat and shapely. Lifting up a finger to Zenva and Cawrion she would have them pause as she made a call.

"Rupert you old dog how are you!?" She said with a smile as she spoke on her comm device.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry about your dog, I saw the status update. Hey I don't want to push business but I need a dinner reservation for..." Blonde silently began to count in her head.

"Five, yes five at the Little Cabana Dive. Yeah if you could set that up and have it ready by dinner I'd appreciate it. Okay, thanks bye." After hanging up she looked over to her sister and employee.

"Alrighty! Who wants to go get paid!" Miss Blonde said with a clap of her hands.

[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Miss Blonde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](9/20)[/SIZE]

Cawrion stood in the background at the front entrance as Miss Blonde took care of her business, power play or whatever one would call it, probably hostile negotiation tactics, he chuckled to himself as Miss Blonde made a call. He waited patiently as she talked and walked towards the booth as she finished the call.

“I would love to get payed, and I have to say what a hell of a night you people organize. I have had a lovely time and as I said before, you got my number if run into anything else you want a helping hand in.”

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Objective B
The Search for the Hyperspace Marauder
3/20

Reshmar and the Supreme Commander shared a conversation about Mon Cala and the Supreme Commanders wish to visit it as soon as his schedule would let him. Reshmar invited the man to his private villa for a meeting for the future fleet contracts the Republic had petitioned for. They had agreed and finished the conversation agreeing to meet soon after this operation had been completed. A warning klaxon sounded and the two looked up at the forward view screen. The swirling maelstrom of gas was not all that sat before them. The radiation had already begun to lap out at the ship and the warnings were letting the crew know that.

"My teams are ready Commander, Once we find anything there they will move to board and investigate" said Reshmar as they watched the could engulf the camera which was providing the image. The light dimmed as the shields sought more power from the reactors. a moment went by and the second reactor came online providing the power the shields now starved for. "And into the breach, we go Supreme Commander"

Objective B
4/20

The frigate slowly moved into the could of the nebula towards the area the ancient ship was supposed to be hidden. The intel was solid but as with anything this old, it was likely the thing was still there. "Admiral, Are you sure your people are up for this? We can use our people if you like to make first insertion. In case there are traps." said Willam watching the data now scrolling in from the gravitic sensors. HE knew the Mon Calamari Team was better suited technically but he had no doubt his marines were far more prepared for anything they might run into in the way of opposition. His personal guard were the best the Republic had. Trained in every on and off the books training programs and even in a few that do not exist now. He wanted to force the issue but he knew the operation was under the Admirals command. He was the one calling the shots since it was his ship and he was taking the chance of loss in equipment. And he knew the Mon Calamari was the best man for this job. Put his boots on the ground or on a deck in the line of fire and he was the best he knew. Put space between you and your enemy and the Admiral was the best. "If you need my marines they are at your command Admiral. Just let Major Tirus know what you need of them and they will follow your orders without question." he nodded to the marine standing beside him just to make sure the man understand what he meant. They were working for Mon Calamari Shipyards currently.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
6/20
B
[member="Elaine Thul"]

The droids worked fast taking the hardware out without shredding wires or braking anything delicate. It took almost an hour for them to get it safely out but there was a lot to it. Between them they would all lift up the hardware to take it to the ship. As they did that Sanya had already cleared all the stuff to the side so they would not fall over anything. But as the noise dropped she could hear something in the ship. Her senses drew towards the thought of danger and was soon right. She could just make out two flash lights down at the bottom making their way up. With her Hood up Sanya would begin walking down with her sabers in hand and fingers on the switches. "STATE YOUR INTENTIONS!?" She shouted out. Although she wasn't met with an answer she wanted but blaster fire. The first shot would land where her shoulder was but the shield absorbed it and gave her time to switch her sabers on and deflect some shots back.

With a burst of speed Sanya rushed towards them. Without hesitation Sanya sliced through the necks of both attackers to see one of them was wearing an explosive vest. With quick thinking she flung the body further down to the end of the hallway and took cover. Some shrapnel made it up to where she was but now there was fire and a bigger gaping hole in the side. "Hurry we gotta move." She said to the droids ordering them to move quickly as she rushed to make an exit. Peaking her head around she was met with lots of blaster fire. "Calling any close by republic military. Im under heavy fire and require assistance. I repeat under heavy fire need assistance." She said on the open republic frequcy. "I have the tech in hand. Coordinates to my location are five three point two two three nine degrees north, one point one three two seven degrees west."

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Objective B
5/20

Hours past as the ELINT frigate slowly moved deeper into the turbulant nebula. Most of the crew had turned in and second watch was going about their normal nightly duties. Reshmar had rested briefly but could not sleep. The thought of the ship out there waiting was on his mind and would not stop tasking him. If the ship was indeed there the technology of the main jamming array would pay for the expenditure he was dishing out for the mission. Reshmar knew the engineers on Hast were working on a ShaShore variant EWAR frigate and if they could locate the technology of this ship and reverse engineer it, it ould be a welcome addition to the vessels suite of EWAR systems. For not It was up to the advanced sensors of the ELINT frigate to look for the lost vessel.

Reshmar had been sitting at the command section just aft of the central display table when the alert sounded. He stood and looked at the forward screen which showed nothing by the muddled blur of gas. A series of text began scrolling down the screen as information began to filter in from the gravitic sensors.

"Admiral, I think we found something. It is a faint contact exerting about the right about of mass." said an officer at the sensor station. Reshmar nodded and continued to look out into the void of swirling gas.

"Set an intercept course, take us in slow. No need to get in a hurry now." Reshmar said and watched the man nod and relay the order to the helm officer. Reshmar smiled and pressed the comm unit on his couch waking the Supreme Commander. "Willam, I think you will want to get up here. We found her."

(6/20)

Zenva shrugged her shoulder once as she put her pistol away. "What? You said I could shoot him. I shot him. Do you have any idea how much they scream after you shot them in the leg with this thing? It's really annoying. A kill shot is just easier."

She fell quiet while Patricia dealt with the remaining wise guys, her arms folded across her chest. Once they were gone Blonde made a call. Zenva busied herself by eating. Now and again Patricia glanced over to find the Zabrak sucking her fingers before returning her attention to her call. Not that Zenva was hiding what she was eating mind you. Cawrion had a plain view of the red skinned woman as she picked up scraps of brain matter from the table and popped them into her mouth, sucking her fingers clean after each morsel.

Patricia ended her call and excitedly asked who wanted to get paid. The young man in leathers replied with seemingly equal excitement. Zenva popped another piece of bloody mobster into her mouth. "I wasn't here for money darling, but you already knew that." Her fingers went back into her mouth for a moment as her brow furrowed. "On second thought, I'll take the money. I'll buy something for J.J." She turned to look at Cawrion. "Hey kid, what kinda things do human aunts buy for their nephews?"

Miss Blonde

(10/20)

"You want a doggy bag for that or are you just going to start licking it off the walls?" Blonde asked with a straight face that and a tone laced with sarcasm.

"You did good kid. Let me get your payment." Miss Blonde would then walk towards the kid.

Reaching into her coat the woman grabbed a set of keys and activation codes for a Corporeal class freighter and tossed them to the man letting him know he'd be paid with his own personal freighter for the job. The kid had earned it and if he didn't want it he could always just sell it to whoever he wanted for some extra cash. But she was a sturdy ship and it would get him from place to place and have plenty of living space.

"Our business is done, you'll find the ship at the spaceport and I'll call you if anything comes up. Z and I will stay here for the cleaners and pay them. Now off you go." Miss Blonde said with a small smile.

Walking up to the bar Miss Blonde sighed and poured herself and her sister a drink. It was a fair amount of work done and the republic was none the wiser. In the immortal words of Ice Cube today was a good day.

Objective A
Post 8/20
Mount Meru

Mantic could sense the few knights that had gathered spread out on the small area beneath the mountain side. This was far from the assembly the Jedi had maanged all those years ago but while their numbers had dwindled, their determination and focus had not.

Mantic lacked the capability of mass telepathy that had been used here on the mass meeting in the past. he was a warrior first and fore most but it was not necessary to communicate with the far smaller group that had gathered here on this day.

"Knights of the Republic," he began and stood in the middle of the meditating jedi.

"I chose this location as a reminder to us all that even in times of great strength the light is always in danger. Here in these mountains many legendary jedi met their final days to become one with the force, and this was during the heigh days of the old Jedi Order."
It was a depressing message, yet Mantic wanted it to mean something else, something to bring hope and not despair.

"On the other hand, we are now jedi of an era where we are spread thin and the darkness has spread through out the galaxy like never before. Yet, here we are gathered to bring unity and hope to those that remain. And we all know that the times of trials is far from over. We will all be tested and tempted over and over again before hope, order and light can rule supreme once more."

"I urge you all to consider that the darkness is at its strongest when working from the shadows. The darksiders act in complete secrecy, until the leaders of society have fallen to their evil seductions. Then they strike with great suddenness, bringing down civilizations it took aeons to build. Now, they are blatantly showing their vial faces openly to the galaxy and for it we have a far easier enemy to find than our ancestors. Let us remember that in times of despair and retreat, let us remember that their greatest weapon has been destroyed by themselves already."

Mantic let his hands fall to the sides of his robe as he fell silent for a short moment.

"Yet, our weapon of compassion, love and steadiness is still being sharpened. Together we can form a new blade that will make the darkness shiver and tear at itself until light penetrates its foul surface."

"Make use of the mountain and meditate on your role in the Galaxy, your role as protector of the Republic. Discuss and contemplate on how we may go forward to shield the innocent from the daunting darkness of our time."

Mantic fell silent. He knew those that were present had many ideas and thoughts on the current state of the gaalxy. Yet, it was hard to focus on anything else bu the constant battles and conflicts that needed their attention. Maybe, just maybe a meeting like this helped someone to stay focused and remain in a balanced state. If that was the case the meeting had been a success, at least in Mantic's mind.

[member="Aleksander Miles"] [member="Dune Rhur"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom