Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the cradle [GR dominion for Deneba]

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

"Of Course, I believe we will get along marvelously" She said with a slight bow of her head. She turned when she heard the door open, but it was only the servants bringing in food it seemed. Overall her time in the senator's ship was quite comfortable, the air was conditioned, the food, which she was now sampling, was delicious and the seats were soft enough that she wished she may never have to leave them again "I certainly look forward to getting started, but, there are a few things I'd like to do first"

Allies: Galactic Republic/[member="Faith Organa"]
{5}

"Of course, Milady." The Jedi said with a smile on his face, bordering wouldn't' be to bad, the wouldn't be doing such a thing for too long anyway. At least not long enough to where the attracted Sithly attention. Kahne walked beside the woman with his hands behind his back, matching her slow pace as he assumed she was thinking long about something that had happened or was going too...interesting.

"Of course not, I was born 28 and half years ago, the Planet of Naboo. My family was killed when I was just 2 years old and I've been with the Jedi since that time." The Jedi said offering that information freely in way of having a conversation. "What about you Milady?" The Jedi inquired.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Ayumi looked at her and raised an eyebrow while some more droids were coming in and getting her fitted, the project that Sasori was working on had some applications and she wanted to get something nice and worthwhile built up for herself. "Ohh and what is it you would like to do?" She asked it with curiosity as to what she had planned but really didn't need to be involved unless she planned on trying to use the senators ship when they talked. "Cause I might be able to help in some cases." Ayumi remained there eating a little while the droids continued to work and get the measurements when they were traveling through hyperspace.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Reshmar looked out in surprise at the ghostly vessel. He had seen one other example of the ship in the Mn Calamari scrap fleet near Hast. The example had been scavenged for parts long ago and was little more than a skeleton. This however, this vessel was a complete and intact example. The largest mass produced vessel the Mon Calamari ever constructed. They had made bigger ships like the Viscounts and Mediators, even the heavy carriers were larger, but they had only been produced in very limited numbers. These had been a mass produced vessel nearly seven hundred years ago after the second sith war, and most of the plans for the vessel had been lost long ago. Now with this ship and what tooling the shipyards had in storage for it Reshmar believed that they could be produced once again.

"Yes General That is an Imperious-class star destroyer" Said Reshmar looking out now on the triangular shape that went along with the Star Destroyer Moniker.

Willam watched as the first of the boarding ships ferried over the engineering crews. It had been hours since the group had discovered the ship and even though he knew Reshmar had been excited to find the ancient mon calamari built ships he had insisted that every safety procedure be followed and that the ship's exploration not be rushed. He had asked Willam if he wanted to go over with the first group but he had declined. He would not be of any help there. He knew the MCS engineers would be hours exploring and making sure the ship was safe to power up and move. He had other things to deal with unfortunately but he would keep an eye on the operation. He may not be helpful but he was impressed and wanted to know how the operation would go.

Hours later after he had slept and worked on finalizing his report his communicator chimed. An unfamiliar voice spoke over the channel, one Forlon had not heard so far on this mission. Immediately the man identified himself.

"Supreme Commander Forlon, This is lead engineer Ferisa, Admiral Reshmar asked me to contact you and invite you to transfer your command to the Redoubtable." said the calamari engineer. Forlon assumed that was the name of the vessel. he paused for a moment then answered. "Inform Admiral Reshmar I will be over within the hour." said forlon then the channel closed. HE hoped this meant t hey would be leaving and heading for Denaba now. HE had business there to deal with.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Reshmar sat in a command chair on the bridge of Redoubtable. The ship had been powered down over seven hundred years ago and the engineers had to re-initiate the reactors singularity and let the ship draw in ions from the storm around it. It had been nearly a full day since the ship had been found and now it was ready to power up its shielding and leave the cloud it had called safe haven for centuries. Other systems he was sure would need repair and on the way to Denaba his engineers would run test after test and make sure all the systems were in working order. Supreme Commander Forlon walked onto the bridge and up to stand next to Reshmar. Tian nodded tot he man and motioned for him to sit in a chair next to him. The Republic SCO nodded back and sat down.

"We are about to raise the shields and move out of this cursed cloud." said Reshmar he looked out into the maelstrom before him. The storm of energy encircled the mighty ship and would hammer away at its shielding as it moved out and into open space. The hours ahead would be the dangerous part as the aged vessel fought against the tide of destruction the nebula would throw against it. The hours passed without incident and the ships of Reshmar's expeditionary force egressed from the nebula lead by a new flag.

"Helm, set a course for Denaba, We will assist them in any way we can with what ever is left there to do."

"Well, I can tell you're no stranger to the force. But I find it hard to believe you are simply someone with a vested interest" She said, sitting up and leaning forward on the table to inspect her. "I'd like to know where exactly you learned some of this, for a lot of what we've spoken of can only be seen from the view of one who is sensitive to the force"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Ayumi looked at her and offered a small look as she thought about how much to reveal and figured why not. "My family is very old and very rich, we made out very well a long time ago in both wealth and force talent." She moved a little checking the designs of the mesh she had been given and nodding her head in approval. "And since we don't join force orders instead normally concealing it and hiding our talents we were able to self train skills that others might consider unnatural." The last word was practiced and rolled off of her tongue with it because she had heard her father and mother say it so many times. The other major thing was how much work everyone put into making a purpose when reports of ships from the republic entering and deploying across the systems came to her.

Allies: The Republic / [member="Kahne Porte"]

She listened, Organa trait. "I'm sorry about your parents." There were too many stories in the galaxy that began with I lost my parents when. Se wished she had something to say that would help but that kind of loss often was felt a lifetime. She had been fortunate her mother and father lived even if it was at different ends of the galaxy.

"But Naboo is beautiful."

What about her? "I am 24 years old, don't tell anyone, and I was born on Alderaan. Another beautiful world" She smiled proud of who she was, and her home world.

"Have you had an opportunity to return to Naboo, to enjoy how beautiful it is?" She had been that time she saw Cecily. Naboo was as green and beautiful as Alderaan she hoped to return there, one day.

They were heading to the flight deck of the nearest hangar, she was certain that the Supreme Commander [member="Willam Forlon"] would not be happy with her skirting sith space, and she knew for a fact [member="Draco Vereen"] would not be happy. But she felt it would help, to look.

There were a few ships on the deck, "Master Jedi do you have a preference of ship?"

Objective A
I don't know anymore/38, man (Maybe 8-10)

There was something wonderful about a library. It had a sense of order and structure the universe at large lacked. Those who viewed it at boring didn't understand the greater attraction. Places like these represented security and peace.

The galaxy at large could use more places like these. Beings worked together to accomplish something in common. The distribution of knowledge and understanding. There was nothing more to it than that.

Too many ulterior motives existed in the worlds throughout the stars. Motives here were simply to gain understanding. You understood by contemplating a subject. Contemplation required calm and repose.

You couldn't hope to be in such a state when committing acts of violence. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. This place was the culmination of that tenet.

Safiriel nodded interestedly and then, she saw an heard the red warnings pop up on screen. "Well...this bodes ill" She said, standing up to step closer to the screen, getting a better look at the enemy signatures that had been detected. Turning back, she raised an eyebrow at the Senator "I assume as diplomats, and me as entourage, we shall stay neutral yes?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Looking at her as she turned towards the screen and gave a small nod of her head. "Yes though the fleets of the Republic have a few tricks up their sleeves when it come to solid work handling problems. The only real problem is space magic many of the people can't do." Ayumi was looking over all of the things with her attention she could see all of it while providing herself with a few of the other ideas when she spoke. "Besides most hostile forces out here are cowards who need allies stronger then them to attack. With one like you this could be a fine trip already." Ayumi was more then ready and with the proto-mesh she had gotten from sasori well she could work with it and test it out on another world.

Allies: Jedi Master, [member="Dune Rhur"].

Veiere hadn't realized the number of people that had come and gone until he finally broke his gaze away from the terminal holo-display and his mind returned to the present reality that was the bright library whose floors and shelved that held row after row of data-chips, data-cards and holo-vids, all structured in something akin to the likes of marble. It worked very well in representing the light that was in the lives of all Jedi that followed the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, to embrace the learning of their path not only excelled them in their training but sharpened the mind and above all else, the mind was the greatest tool at their disposal, alongside the Force itself, naturally.

Sitting upright within his chair, he swept a hand across the base of the terminal, deactivating it before quietly pushing himself away from the desk so that he might stand once more and arch his back that seemed to so easily ware these days, much more than it used to and much to his concern and disappointment. It was now that he held the data-cards that he had been reading from, that he passed one of the Jedi Masters of the Enclave, one Dune Rhur. Though there was no history between the two and Veiere hadn't planned to disturb the other, something strange shifted in the flow of the Force between them in passing and caused Veiere to slow in his pace and slowly turn back to glance at the Bith curiously.

His gaze seemed almost translucent, in that he found himself suddenly captivated by the Force itself, almost staring through the other while his mind worked to try to gain an understanding of what it was that he was being told. Much like the Force that it's will was not open for interpretation but much more a matter of blind faith, his focus returned to the immediate as one of the other lore-keepers passed them down the same isle.

Both uncertain yet intrigued, Veiere spoke up in addressing the Bith; "Excuse me...". He offered a formal bow of greeting as was the Jedi custom to all members of the Order before clearing his throat a little and asking, "You don't, by chance, recognize me at all do you?..." His tone held little assurance that he himself knew the Bith, yet to what sudden purpose the Force had in drawing his attention to this Jedi, he could not know.

Post 11/38 (we will go with 11)
Objective A
The Jedi Enclave, Deneba
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

The Bith looked up from his work to see a human male in front of him. The man bowed formally before he addressed him. He returned the courtesy with a gracious nod. The man appeared a little nervous as he spoke.

"I'm afraid I don't," Dune replied after a moment's consideration. "Have we in fact met before?"

Allies: Jedi Master, [member="Dune Rhur"].

Veiere's head lifted in a half nod of acknowledgement in response to the Bith's decline, it was not that he had been nervous yet very curious as to why the force had pooled around the other most significantly as Veiere had passed him; the fact that the Bith Jedi Master had not noticed it, himself, suggested that this was something to remain aware of yet not a matter to be brought to public light as of yet. Still with little answers however, his intrigue had indeed been triggered, yet the Dune Rhur had been in the midst of tending to the shelves of stored data and Veiere wished not to disturb him further. "No, I don't believe we have. Forgive my interrupting your work, Master..." The title spoken in formal recognition of what was presumed to be the Bith's place in the Enclave among the other instructors and senior Jedi.

Turning away, he moved further down the isle to return the information he had been researching to their appropriate places among a long line of documented literature and Jedi history. Unknown of what the Force was trying to tell him, he would soon be departing for the world of Yutan either way, the Capital of the Republic and the seat of the Jedi Order that still remained behind to serve. He had received word that the instructors there had accepted his offer to guide and teach the younger generation of Jedi where he could, they sounded to be in need and for Veiere, the matter of teaching and contributing to the growth of the Orders future generation, was one of the more enjoyable and self-rewarding jobs as a Jedi.

Post 12/38

The Jedi studied the human after he'd excused himself. It seemed that the man was searching for something. Not just a data card or book. This man sought something else.

Dune gestured to an apprentice who rapidly took the materials he'd been filing. He decided to follow down the aisles where he found him. "I'm afraid I didn't have the chance to ask your name. I'm Dune Rhur, perhaps I could help you find what you seek."

[member="Dune Rhur"].

He turned around as the Bith seemed to follow him, his gaze meeting that of is fellow Jedi and dipping his head briefly in appreciation of his offer, "Are we not all searching for something?" he mused in counter though smiled too and soon answered him in turn, "Thus far, the information that I sought has been provided to me..." He turned to glance to the shelving of information, his hand running up the one of the central beams that kept it standing almost admiringly before turning away and facing the Jedi Master instead.

"I'm not entirely sure how it is that you might help me, though there is a distinguishing presence about you, I must admit..." Veiere seemed to be studying him, though his gaze was distanced and focusing not on the Biths appearance but on the way the Force seemed to surround him in the aura of his own. Naturally everybody held an aura in the force, all living things, only those sensitive and strong in the force had one that was most vibrant should you only but try to sense it; others, much like the Sith were dark and ominous as such was the taint of the Dark Side of the Force. The Bith's however had stood out to Veiere, though he knew not why; "I'm due to depart for Yutan shortly, my time here was only to be temporary to see for myself how the Enclave was managing...", he didn't go into detail as to the reason for his interest. As of yet he was mostly just curious though many things had changed and had triggered his intrigue; not just of the Galactic Republic and those that served there, either.

The Enclave, Deneba
Post 13/38

Everyone was indeed searching for something. Dune felt that was a very astute comment from the man.

"The Archives are still among the most extensive in the known galaxy," Dune said with a note of pride. "If the information you seek isn't here, surely there must be something to lead you in the right direction."

A distinguishing presence?

That gave him pause. He didn't truly consider himself much different from any other Jedi. It was true he was a Bith where others were often human. That was a rather superficial difference in his opinion.

"Yes, I'm also going to be departing. Though I've been asked to stay a bit longer to help teach."

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi looked at the ship as it was heading out, she had the mesh they were working on and reports of the facilities that were being worked on in many of the things. They had set the course to tour the other systems nearby and make a nice chain of supplies and equipment since Deneba was the perfect place to have factories because it was a desert world with low population and lots of desert space. They could construct and run the factories with droids that were serving a better purpose before she looked over all of it. "Everythign is looking good and we should be able to handle the production needs we need. Might bring some business to the little spaceport that they need and want."

[member="Dune Rhur"] would be one that Veiere would remember, yet for the time being his presence was being called elsewhere and he had a schedule to keep to ensure that his leave of the planet would go smoothly. "I wish you all the best then, Master" he bowed respectfully before stepping back a couple paces and slowly turning to leave the Archives. The Enclave was a rather beautiful place, and those within offered much in the sense of the wonder of things that he could learn here had he but choose to remain. Sadly that was not the case and though he knew not that this would be the last that he'd see of it all, he moved on down the halls with a slight pace to his step in order to see himself to the public vessel leaving and intended for the planet Yutan.

Pulling out of this thread, for the sake of the rebellion and wrapping things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom