Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning to the cradle [GR dominion for Deneba]

Deneba
mountains_and_pines_wallpaper_background_28207.jpg

In ancient times the jedi once gathered on Deneba, in an attempt to foresee and hopefully anticipate the sith threat of the future. That conclave ended in a tragedy as the jedi were targetet by an ambush during which many jedi met their deaths.
The conclave was however one of the first in a long time to summon jedi in the thousands and their presence here left traces in teh force recgnizable even up until this day.

As the Deneba system asked and has been accepted to join the Republic worlds anew the Republic Force Enclave is gathering on the same location as the jedi conclave so many years before. Their purpose is not to interpret a vision but come together and try to form a bond between the Republic Knights and the other force users actively supporting the light and the Republic.

Mean while a ceremony organized by the local government has invited the senate and other Republic representatives, including, business associates, to attend a ceremonial festivity on their planet for finally returning their planet to the Republic.

Deneba's long history comes with consideration for Galactic events and despite its other ather modest capacities it holds promises of adventure....

OOC

Welcome to the GR dominion for Deneba!
Here is the link to the OOC thread for ooc talks and questions.

At this time we are aiming for a tier 1 Dominion.

Anyone agreeing to not post past post #100 is invited and most welcome to join in.

Should we want to continue any RP after this thread goes beyond post #100 we will simply create new threads for those purposes. No worries there.
Remember to keep a post count, maximum 20 posts per writer is allowed in this thread. Remember, no posts past post #100. ;)

Objectives

A - Force Enclave conclave (Republic Force Enclave)
Here on the slopes of Mount Meru the knights and force practicioners that serve under the people of the Republic are summoned by Jedi Master Mantic Dorn to honor the past and lay a course for the future.
This is the first official meeting for the members of the Republic Force enclave, attend it to give your input on what should be done to serve and protect the people of the Republic and the ideals it represent.

B - The slicer ride! (Navy, military)
Recent rumors has risen about the finding of the legendary ship "Hyperspace Maurauder." The ship supposedly have a unique communication system installed by the legendary smuggler Lo Khan and it resembles nothing else. The Republic Navy has been interested in this technology for a long time but so far been unable to copy it.
Now, the Republic Intelligence has come across clues that lead to an old and abandoned section of the Deneba space port.

On the direct order of supreme Commander [member="Willam Forlon"] - Locate, secure and figure out how to operate it so that it can be retrieve it for the Republic navy! )

C - Ceremony of reunion (Officials, politicians)
With Deneba having been accepted to reenter the Supreme Chancellor [member="Jack Sparrow"] sends the Republics finest dignitaries along with several representatives of the private sector to attend and honor the local ceremony that is taking place for the occasion. Watch, mingle, net work Role Play and discuss the political events of the galaxy, with the optional glass of champagne in your hand...

D - Do you own thing
As usual, if you have an idea of your own, go for it! Just make it within the frame works of the overall dominion story.

ENJOY! :)

Objective A
Post 2

The wind on Deneba was a brisk one. the mountains and the open plains paved way for it and it created a slight chill in the air at times. But it did not concern Mantic as he had climbed the slope of Mount Meru up unot what he almost considered sacred ground.
The events that had taken place here meant something to him and he walked the ground with respect of the many fallen, but also of the great gathered wisdom that once had held its conclave on this very spot.

They were going to gather in a massive hollowed-out valley at the center of Mount Meru, with a great stage in the center of the valley. It was Upon the stage where the great jedi master Odan-Urr once had used his telepathic skills to allow the jedi to communicate via the force in their thousands.
The original conclave had hosted thousands of jedi, spread across the mountain. This time the Republic Knights and their allied force users would be but a drop in a great ocean in comparison. But it was still something to mark a beginning, a new dawn for the jedi of the Republic and Mantic hoped that as many as possible would be able to heed his invitation to the mountain for the first gathering of their new found enclave.

He looked around the valley hoping that the message had reached many enough of the enclave. He had arrived early to make sure he could greet as many as possible. For now though, it was just a matter of waiting and so he sat down and crossed his legs falling into a slight meditation while waiting for more to arrive.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: set up a base of operations for the Black Ties. Aka out with the old, in with the new.
Allies: None
Enemies: None... yet

GoodFellas_funnyguy-01.gif

Wise Guys, Mobsters, Goodfellas. These were old nostalgic terms that went hand in hand with nicknames like Johnny "The Gun" Romano or Franky "Four Fingers" Johnson. They made you reminisce of old gangster movies where if you were people like Miss Blonde, rooted for the gangsters who whacked each other. For those of you who don't know the term "to whack" is murder. An old art style of killing that didn't exist in this day and age, or at least wasn't very common. But it seemed Deneba was so far out of the way that old tropes and cliches such as Wise Guys and Goodfellas still existed, and not only that they were the ones running the game.

"So I tells the girl, why don't you sit on my lap baby and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up!"

A round of laughter opened up around the table of the little tropical bar as men in expensive suits and ties talked and drank. They didn't seem to mind that the Republic was looking to add Deneba to the collection of worlds, it was like they were next to untouchable. And for what it was worth they were, they ran the criminal rackets and could pay off any judge or cop they wanted.

"Jimmy, with your social skills we both know nothing would of came up!" Another round of laughs echoed out and the table was pounded on by the fists of wise guys.

"Look at Franky over here bustin my balls, why you bustin my balls Franky?" The wise guy said in a deadly serious tone.

"Ah Jimmy, I didn't mean nothing by it. You know I'm just breakin your balls a little." the man said in response.

"Did I ask you to break my balls, huh? Did I say you could break my balls? You ever talk like that to me again and I'll snatch your ass up faster than you can blink!" there was a deadly silence between everyone at the table.

"Jimmy- I- I'm sorry I-" Jimmy then burst out into laughter following the rest of the table.

"Oh kid! Franky you should of seen your face! I'm just breaking your balls kid! Drinks on me!" There was a round of cheers and laughs before everyone clinked their glasses in a toast.

"Don't make me whack you now Franky!" Jimmy said playfully as the party went on.

In the corner booth of the bar there was a very different tone. Sat in a black suit and tie one of the leaders of the Black Tie Syndicate watched the Wise Guys drink and horse around, it was like stepping into a freaken time machine. The woman had on a pair of sunglasses and hidden next to her in the booth was a wicked looking knife and a silenced nine millimeter pistol. It was going to be a very long night of taking care of business.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Objective: Set up relations and testing
Allies: N/A
Enemies: N/A

From the looks of things that were happening Ayumi was working with some of the soldiers for testing. They weren't in danger but with all of the upgrades they had been doing to the rifle to get it ready and usable by soldiers. Thanks to Chai La selling the design as the senator moved with a few of the things. "Alright you are doing well." She was rather liking working with some of these soldiers again and increasing the weapons production here while they could work with a facility and factory. Thanks to the factory ships they could make a fleet out of she was setting up for the construction of a cradle to house it. Then just a matter of time to start producing for the soldiers a multi purpose field rifle that could be carried and used plenty within any situations.

Cawrion was nervous as they entered Deneba’s atmosphere, he had never left Tatooine, his home, his childhood, his beginning. He shook his head as the ship started it’s decent towards the capital city pushing the memories away, he wasn’t a child anymore and he had to do better than reminiscing about the days where things were as easy as living hand to mouth. Reminiscing wasn’t even the right word for it, it was more like living in the past, his old life was over, no more living hand to mouth, no more sleeping in back ally’s, no more sleeping in the dirt, a better life was ahead, a richer life.

After his last small heist on Tatooine he has bought a new leather jacket, and his own new proudest possession a Model 343 blaster pistol, more commonly known as the “Death Hammer”, a fitting name he thought. This gun was going to be just that, or whatever his current employee would want it to do.

As they landed he payed the final fees to the pilot and got of the rugged old ship, he was happy that it hadn’t collapsed on entering the atmosphere or landing for that would surely happen soon. He turned away and set course for the Little Cabana’s Dive, where his next employer had said to go upon arriving on Deneba.

On his way there he talked himself up readying himself for his first real interaction with a higher class of criminal, a better class of criminal. He smiled to himself as he pictured himself in a few years, having his own ship, most likely some properties to his name, he was looking forward to see how the higher class criminals made a living, maybe even one day joining an organization. He shook his head once again, he could never join up with any gang, for he trusted no one. And he thought back to the last time he trusted someone, and how he had lost his mother to them. He had gotten his sweet revenge on them some years later as he had cut their throats while they were sleeping. He pushed away the memories of the beginning of his criminal career as he pushed open the door to the bar, hungry for more. He walked inside and was met load laughter from a group of men in expensive suits, and started looking around for his employer.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

1/20
Objective: B
Allies: [member="Willam Forlon"]

Elaine had arrived to help out the republic military with her own troops, most notably her housecarls. The housecarls, were ready for combat operations if need be in their power armour. The rest housecarls, were there to assist them if we getting more ammo, and fusion batteries if needed. They were total of fifty men dressed in power armour, and hundred in infantry armour. Though for the moment the power armoured men, were outside the suits whilst waiting for the order to move, as not to waste battery power. Each one carried Thul reaper, making them one most effective in wiping things out.

Elaine herself was wearing dueling armour, it was in purple her house colours. Sircuse was starting to get prosperous again, and was able to start helping beyond it's own border. This was the one many freelance work she hoped to get, though for know she had to wait for the commander to give her her orders.

1/20

Objective A
Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Aedan Miles calmly walked through the wooded area towards the location where the Jedi were gathering. He was more than sure that not all of them would be overly happy to see the young Dark Jedi there but he wasn't here to stay for now he was merely dropping his son off with the man he hoped would train him before going to look around the area of the ambush hoping to find items for his new lightsabers. He glanced back at the younger man that resembled him a bit but also had his own flair about him. Shaking his head Aedan watch him wander off before looking for the Grandmaster of the Jedi finally spotting him he walked over calmly his long black coat swirling about him the emblems of his flotilla and clan emblazoned on the right side of it. "Master Dorn I assume?" Aedan stopped a bit away from the man his stance loose as he waited for the mans response his violet eyes gleaming lightly as he looked around.

Objective A
Post 3

It did not take long before he felt the first presence approaching. It was however not what he had expected. Something clearly indicating a corruption from the dark side sent foreboding ripples through the web and Mantic got to his feet facing the direction from where [member="Aedan Miles"] was approaching.

Standing upright Mantic wore nothing but his brown jedi cloak, yet his saber hilt dangled at this hip. He sensed no immideate danger, but he had been around several sith ambushes in the past and leaned into the force embrace to give him support should the situation turn into the worse.

"I am he." He replied. There was another one with him. A young man that did not carry the taint, not yet at least. He narrowed his eyes observing the two carefully while waiting.

Objective A
Post 2

Aedan chuckled seeing the weariness of the man before he offers him a polite bow straightening to begin introductions. "My name is Aedan Miles I recently joined the Republic to act as a supporter to their military with the remains of my clan. I am actually here to request training for my son Aleksander Miles. I would prefer if he not deal in the Dark Side." Aedan gestured back to the young man who aside from hair and eyecolor was strikingly like Aedan a tired smile flashed over Aedan's face as he shrugged absently.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Objective A
Post 1

At the mention of his name the younger man turned and bowed as well his outfit vastly different from his fathers as he wore the old Beskar'gam that had once belonged to Aedan Miles. Over it he wore a trench coat that bare hid the fact that many blaster pistols were strapped to the young man in various plays most of them match sets. He finally spoke his voice all together sounding lighter than Aedan's but similar still. "Greetings Master Dorn."

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Objective A
Post 4

The threads were firmly attached to this one. He held a strong presence in the force and was no doubt a seasoned force warrior of some sort, if not sith.

Yet, Mantic sensed a conflict in the man that otherwise showed great confidence. Conflict ran across those threads that connected him with the younger man. His son.
Mantic nodded as [member="Aedan Miles"] introduced [member="Aleksander Miles"] as his own child.

For a brief moment Mantic chose to speculate a little. Had this boy growing up forced the father to realize greater values later in life, or had the boy been to keen to the dark side, perhaps startling his father through it?
Regardless, the two were connected by strong family ties and the force was strong in them both. He would not turn them down, but he would make sure they understood what they were asking for.

Mantic eyed them both carefully before responding.

"Greetings, both of you." He began returning the bow.

"Your son is welcome to seek training with the Knights of the Republic, should he understand and accept the conditions we offer." He kept his eyes on the father while speaking.

"I do not recomend close ties between a child and its parents."

He then turned toward the prospective padawan.

"Do you realize what this mean? What it mean to be a servant of the people foremost?"

He had come of rather strong on this, but he wanted them to enter this with no illussions in mind. It was better to state clear terms from the beginning and given the fathers affinity with the dark side this recomendation was even more important to point out then he normally would.

Objective A
Post 2

Alek blinked for a moment confused by the question before glancing at his father and shrugging. "Yes it means that you strive to do what you can for the people at any cost. First seeking diplomatic ways of ending things and if it comes to violence ensuring the safety of innocents." The young man smiled sheepishly and shrugged a bit. "Not that I am very good at diplomatic ways of doing things."

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Objective A
Post 5

Giving of a feint smile Mantic guessed that the padawan had a trained answer for that one. It was nothing unusual or strange about it.
But he was also guessing that the father might be taken the meaning of Mantics words a bit more to his heart.

It should not be an easy decission.

Having listened to [member="Aleksander Miles"] Mantic turned his attention to the father.

"And you, are you ready to agree to these conditions. Your son must heed the words of his master before anything else."

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Objective D: Kill Mantic Dorn

The Blade's Shadow had been stalking her target for weeks now, looking for the perfect moment to strike. And finally it had come. The man had exposed himself publically, a better time would not arrive soon.

And so she waited, her presence hidden in the force, as if she was wearing a sith mask. She crawled along the mountain paths, awaiting the master to seperate himself for the fragile second it would take to strike. Could she take on a master Jedi, blind as they were it shouldn't be a herculean task. But, today would tell

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Objective A
Post 6

Aedan chuckled as he gestured lightly around then pointed at his son lightly. "He was raised a Mandalorian he is used to not being close to me. It is safer for him to be trained by a Jedi anyway I am more then aware of the taint of the dark side in myself. The only thing I want to make sure of is that he is safe fro the Dark Side. Besides he will treat the words of his Master like those of a battle commander. All Mandalorians are trained to follow orders.. For the most part at least." Aedan looked around and stretched opening himself to the force as he did pulling it within himself as he breathed his presence a mix of Dark and Light. His violet eyes gleamed as he he took a few slow deep breaths finally grinning a bit.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Miss Blonde

Objective: set up a base of operations for the Black Ties. Aka out with the old, in with the new.
Allies: [member="Cawrion Chyrox"]
(2/20)

Watching the Wise Guys like a falcon behind her sunglasses the woman scanned them intensely waiting for one to go to the bathroom or go out for a smoke. One might ask themselves why no jut just shoot them all up here and now? Well the Republic was here and the last encounter she had with them she was lucky enough to be wearing armor to not be identified. But this time around she was going to have to be more covert to fly under the radar and get the job done.

Noticing that one of the wise guys had stood up and headed towards the bathroom, Miss Blonde was about to follow before noticing that the hired hand she brought along had walked through the door. Perfect timing. The kid was here for one reason, he was new to the criminal world and that meant he was expendable. Of course Miss Blonde would try to make sure the kid got out alive, but you don't sacrifice a queen for a pawn.

"Stay calm, I'm inside your head right now. I'm your employer, look towards your left. A man named Johnny Light Speed Moroni just went to the refresher. I need you to follow him in and lock the door behind him. Once you have him alone remove him from the equation, quietly." the telekinesis based message was shot to the kid's head and hopefully he wouldn't freak out over it. He just needed to follow instructions and do his job right.

Miss Blonde would for the time being keep herself hidden from the kid and make sure she could move her piece throughout the board without them being seen together. Wise Guys despite when they were fooling around could be perceptive at times and it was best to not let the woman in a black suit and a dude in a leather jacket be seen together.

"I swear to god! It was better than my mama's cooking! Reggie you know what I mean!" Jimmy the monster said to the other wise guys who were just having fun and still completely oblivious to the danger they were in.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Post 1/20
Objective B
Others in objective -
[member="Elaine Thul"]

Sanya had caught wind of the ship that was now on the radar for the republic and it peeked her interest. Before heading here she did background research on the vessel. The idea of a communications system that could hyjack another's ships computer systems was something Sanya couldn't disregard. in fact this tech would be a useful addition to the Inquisition. It would bolster special lines of ships and the republic would have access to the tech. After all she was following on some of their information and she was of course backing the republic once more. If anything the tech was old but hard to recreate. With some reverse engineering she could learn how it was made and make it better.

She stood there on the world with a ship full of small drones and droids to cut out the tech safely to locate the vessel and secure the tech. Some had been scattered on other areas of the world to increase the chances of her finding it first. Although time was short as a handful of people where already looking for it. It was a case of an upper hand on this one and who had it was uncertain. The ship was old so any small devices that was still partially active would give off a different ping to current tech. All it would be was a simple anomaly. Sanya released the last set drones before checking her data pad for any pings although nothing appeared yet.

[SIZE=9pt]Location: Deneba capital city, Little Cabana's Dive[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Objective: Do what my employer tells to[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt](2/20)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]As he walked in the door he heard the door shut, it wasn’t the only thing he heard, a voice in his head. He was about to freak out but then the first words were “Stay calm” so that is what he did. He walked towards the bar and letting the voice finish talking or whatever it’s called when inside of your head. Then per the voice’s request he looked towards his left spotting his mark walking towards the refresher. Casually while his hands were at his side he double checked that both his blaster and his serrated dagger were there, relieved although not surprised that they were there. Resisting the temptation to look around for his employer for she clearly didn’t want them to give of the impression that they belonged together he walked towards the refresher. At first he was a little freaked that his employer talked to him telepathically, but as he opened the door to the refresher he was glad that there hadn’t been any waiting, no walking around the bush, he liked it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]He closed the door behind him and made sure only one of stalls were occupied, then he locked the door. Going in to one of the other stalls he hid his blade up his sleeve for easier access because his blaster would be way too loud for this job as his employer had given clear instructions, then he flushed and walked out again pretending to wash his hands. Waiting for his target to come out, then he heard him, he came out of the stall and walked towards the refresher, Cawrion tensed for a moment for he hadn’t thought this entirely through, the mirrors, how could he have forgotten, had he killed him when he came out of the stall he would never even had a chance to react. Now however he would see him coming, mouthing a curse to himself in anger so that his target wouldn’t hear him. Cawrion was at the last refresher towards to exit which gave him around 2 meters to make his move before he got to the door after he passed him. Now pretending he got a tough smudge on his hand and rubber furiously, now the other man was done. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]His target walked passed him and just as he was out of the corner of his eye Cawrion turned letting his dagger slip out of his sleeve and into his hand, he almost dropped it due to his wet hands but he just caught it. 1 more meter, it was now or never, moving as fast as he could he reversed his grip on his dagger and in one swift and well-practiced move he thrusted the blade straight into his targets neck, attempting to in one stab cutting his wind pipe, his vocal cords and if he was lucky avoiding his main artery to reduce the amount of blood. He hit his mark, but not perfectly, he had hit the artery he knew it at once when he tugged on the dagger to remove it. He pushed it back in as the body slipped to ground with a small thud. He stayed still, waiting for one… two… Three… seconds. He sighed with relief, everything seemed to be the same on the other side of the door. Dragging more than lifting the man over to one of the stalls he removed the man’s belt and jacket before setting him on the toilet. Before removing the dagger, he had to make sure that it wasn’t too obvious that someone was killed here. Taking the belt and tightening it around his neck as tightly as he could, blocking the main artery. Then he took the jacket taught it around his neck as well to soak up some of the blood that still would flow out, then he tugged on the knife. Immediately he saw that his work, although not perfect was serviceable, or at least as long as it wouldn’t need to be hidden for more than maybe half an hour maybe one. Then again he thought, when his friends notice this guy not coming out they would surely investigate so it really didn’t matter. He cleaned his knife on the man’s pants and backed out of the stall looking at his handiwork as he sheathed his dagger. Happy with it, sure that he would topple over he closed the stall and disabled the lock so that it only could be opened by brute force. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Then he quickly cleaned the blood he immediately saw including the blood on his person. He looked around again quickly to make sure he hadn’t left any clear evidence, then he smiled to himself, he still got it, he lived for these moments. The times he had done things like this before, although more planning was always involved, he always made sure his intended targets never had the chance to retaliate for that is when he would lose. Probably his life. Taking a deep breath, he unlocked the door, walked out and straight towards the bar again, ordering a drink, moving casually making sure the gang at his friend’s table wouldn’t notice him, at least that is what he hoped for. He then sat down waiting for further instructions and making a mental note go get his hand on a blade that could cauterize wounds while cutting to make the cleanup job a whole lot easier. [/SIZE]

Miss Blonde

Allies: [member="Cawrion Chyrox"]
(3/20)

Feeling the death through the force Miss Blonde ticked off a name on the "Made Man" list. They had a few more people to dispose of and with the help of her little assistant she was confident that it would be handled discreetly. Standing up from her booth the woman walked around the club socializing and smiling with everyone, behind her the silenced pistol was tucked into her pants away from sight as she made her way towards the VIP booth where a bouncer stood.

"You will let me through this door and have no memory of it afterwards." she said with a wave of her hand.

"I will let you through this door and not have memory of it afterwards." the man said almost as if he were a zombie.

The door opened and Miss Blonde entered the back room where a card table was set with a jukebox and other decorations. The place was a back room for private meetings and the like, and it was going to be the perfect spot for the next hit. Approaching the Jukebox the woman grabbed her silenced nine and tapped it to the back of the machine.

She then popped a credit into the machine and set a particular song to play in the next two minutes. Once it was set the woman quickly exited and faced the bouncer.

"A man in a leather coat will be given access to this room. No matter what you hear you will keep people out of this room and ensure that all is normal and well and the occupants want complete privacy. Do you understand?" The woman said with another wave of her hand.

"Yes, I understand." the man said like a zombie once more.

Once she was set the woman walked casually back to her booth with a drink and sat back down. Noticing that her instrument of murder was still at the bar she looked over to him from behind her glasses and would speak telepathically.

"Very good. You have one minute and twenty seconds to make your way to the VIP room don't worry about the bouncer. Behind the jukebox there will be a silenced pistol. Once the song on the jukebox goes off and the group walks into the room hide behind the door and deal with them the music should muffle the shots." Once her message was sent the woman sipped at her drink and looked back over to the wise guys.

"Paulie, take Vinny and Georgie back to the room and make them. We gotta welcome them to the club!" The man said as he took a large drink afterwards.

"Sure thing Jimmy, let's go kids." The man known as Fat Paulie stood up with the two initiates into the made men club and began to walk towards the back room where the juke box was getting ready to go off.

Objective A
Allies: [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Aleksander Miles"]
Enemies: [member="Safiriel Bane"]

Approaching the gathered Jedi, Dune had pulled up his hood against the chill mountain wind. He was walking up the slope of a hill at the base of Mount Meru, his pace somewhat slowed by the growing incline. The yellowish sage grass crunched under his boots and he looked back over his shoulder towards the arid stretch out land as far as the horizon. The Bith had left his shuttle there as the hills were unsuitable for landing a craft even that small.

At the crest of the hill they were gathered and the Bith drew up. He bowed silently to the Masters and folded his hands into his sleeves. Now he waited for the others to gather and for what was to come next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom