Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Returning Jedi

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
Hello there!

I've been away from Chaos for some time, but looking to roll back into things.
My character has been on a meditative retreat for some time, following her awakening from hibernation.

My last few posts here cover it a bit, for those interested:

Looking for a thread or two to maybe meet some other Jedi, or look into factions she could join. :)

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Miri here is a Jedi Padawan. I'm also staff for the Silver Jedi Concord faction, so obligatory promotion for them. They tend to be more of a "traditional" Jedi Order (think Old Republic). It varies greatly, however.

The other major Jedi Order on the board is the New Jedi Order, which is part of the Galactic Alliance. They're typically a bit looser in how they portray Jedi characters.

There are also various minor factions, such as the Jakku Jedi Enclave, which is run by Master Romi Jade Romi Jade , the Jedi Coalition, etc. The Order of the Lotus is a Jedi group attached to the Confederacy, but I don't know much about it.

There's also the Ashlan Crusade, which is a militant Light Side faction that frequently allies with the Jedi.

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month
Valery Noble Valery Noble

Miri here is a Jedi Padawan. I'm also staff for the Silver Jedi Concord faction, so obligatory promotion for them. They tend to be more of a "traditional" Jedi Order (think Old Republic). It varies greatly, however.

The other major Jedi Order on the board is the New Jedi Order, which is part of the Galactic Alliance. They're typically a bit looser in how they portray Jedi characters.

There are also various minor factions, such as the Jakku Jedi Enclave, which is run by Master Romi Jade Romi Jade , the Jedi Coalition, etc. The Order of the Lotus is a Jedi group attached to the Confederacy, but I don't know much about it.

There's also the Ashlan Crusade, which is a militant Light Side faction that frequently allies with the Jedi.
Thank you very much for all the info :D Will have to look around and maybe reach out to some folks haha.

Hey there! Let's go and RP some adventures!
I'm down to get an RP started :)

Welcome Back Val, good to see you!
Thank you, Aayla <3 Hope you've been well, and would love to get a thread started again!

Hello there!

I've been away from Chaos for some time, but looking to roll back into things.
My character has been on a meditative retreat for some time, following her awakening from hibernation.

My last few posts here cover it a bit, for those interested:

Looking for a thread or two to maybe meet some other Jedi, or look into factions she could join. :)

A fellow Keshian, don't see that much. This one is an untrained force sensitive but all the same welcome back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom