Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return to Familiar Sands

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay smirked as [member="Bill Kerkov"] gave her his opinion on Mandalorians. Not all were as he had described. But some were. It made her wonder just which Clans he had come across. Not that it really mattered. But still...she was curious.

"There are some occasions when it's better to ask questions first before killing.
One just has to be smart enough to figure out when those times are."

And now was one of those times. She followed Bill to his ship. It was a quiet walk, but hot. Kay replaced her helmet back on to take advantage of the environmental controls.

A brow was raised as he got her to wait, her body tensing at the site of the Cartel guards. For a moment she thought that she was betrayed, yet soon afterwards the guards were quickly taken out.

She nodded her head to Bill's gunslinging skills and then replied to his question. Her voice taking on a more mechanized tone due to the helmet. ~We're going to Commenor. I trust you have enough fuel?~

While Domino stared down the now still Fett, her Sangromancer was far from idle. As soon as the fighters appeared on its scans along with the Mynock it smoothly reversed its arc and turned tail, putting the enemies to its six and began to run at would be a solid burn for most corvettes its size. While this might seem cowardly to most it had two main advantages for the blockade runner. One, it lengthened the engagement time while slowing the gap closer and relative velocity between the larger ship and its pursuers. Two, this meant that the Sangromancer could get all five of its twinned turbolasers on target against the perusing ships, its strongest arc of fire. This combined with the first advantage meant more shots against easier targets and those fighters weren't rated against turbo laser fire. Which was why Domino's gunner targeted them first, before they could close in on the slower crimson ship. "Warden, Sangromancer," her gunner called down over the comm again.

"I'm aware, continue on as planned." Having reassured her crew, she returned to the challenge of staring down the Mandalorian across from her. Easiest distraction she'd pulled off yet.
[member="Candez Stoon"] [member="Bill Kerkov"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Darth Harbinger"] [member="The Anarch"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] @Thraxis @Micah @Voph Koda Fett

((I would like to apologize for my absence, I should have let you know before just disappearing. I'm back now.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom