Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Return of the Sith (SJC & TSE Skirmish)

Tarish Galland

T
Oh hey looki here.
Anyone wanting to do a less intense story? Due to life changing events (adopted daughter said quit being bad, dont come for me) looking to maybe score some brownie points with the jedi.

Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield , Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , Darth Angonous Darth Angonous , Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Sorry for the double tag, if is fit for you, I still have one "sith" (eldritch) in the TSE, Celeste Demici Celeste Demici , so if it is good, I'll bring her instead of Xanesh. :)
She:

Finley Dawson

F
Oh hey looki here.
Anyone wanting to do a less intense story? Due to life changing events (adopted daughter said quit being bad, dont come for me) looking to maybe score some brownie points with the jedi.
I'll probably hop into the thread on Objective 2 evacuating people and helping beat back the critters on the scene, so if you'd like to bump into me while I'm doing that, then we could have some relatively laid-back encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom